The Smoking Gun on Walz's Deployment Dodge

It doesn't matter, and who could blame him if he did? Iraq was a fucking disaster and Walz knew it, everyone knew it. Why would he want to deploy there? He wasn't some Republican drum banger shrieking we had to get rid of Saddam.

He did what anyone who had the option available to him would do after 24 years in the Army. Thank you for your service sir!

:salute:

It doesn't matter, and who could blame him? Iraq was a fucking disaster and Walz knew it, why would he want to deploy there? He wasn't some Republican drum banger shrieking we had to get rid of Saddam.

He did what anyone who had the option available to him would do after 24 years in the Army.

You're not helping Walz with that post

It doesn't matter, and who could blame him if he did? Iraq was a fucking disaster and Walz knew it, why would he want to deploy there? He wasn't some Republican drum banger shrieking we had to get rid of Saddam.

He did what anyone who had the option available to him would do after 24 years in the Army.
It does matter because what he has done violates the Stolen Valor Act: an actual crime.

Walz's unit did not know if they were going to be mobilized? So says the image in the OP.

"All or a portion" "could be" "within two years?"

I suspect most every unit in the armed forces at times could be mobilized. I guess nobody should ever retire -- after 24 years of military service.

too funny

:auiqs.jpg:

You like this?

So you agree that his unit did not know if they were going to be mobilized?

"All or a portion" "could be" "within two years?"

I suspect most every unit in the armed forces at times could be mobilized. I guess nobody should ever retire -- after 24 years of military service.

Yup. Weird Walz ran away from even the possibility of having to fight.

Then he lied about it for years claiming he was "in war".

That's actually worse.

It does matter because what he has done violates the Stolen Valor Act: an actual crime.
Yes and for how many years has this accusation been going on and yet nobody, no one single individual in charge in the whole of the USA has ever charged Walz with this nuttiness?

Then we have...

trump old.jpg

:oops8:

1000001941-3288576.png

The Democrat talking point is that Walz retired in May 2005 before his unit got orders to mobilize in July 2005.

Some of us are aware NG units find out several months before that they are going to deploy so people can get their life together. Walz knew in February 2005. How do we know? His own congressional campaign website.
So no deployment order.

As we now know.

Another smear bites the dust. Looks like bone spurs will have to keep his mouth shut.

That's all you got, mystery meat?

Walz is a fucking criminal.
Like you Vance has also accused Walz of feigning a record in active combat: "[Walz] said - and he was making a point about gun control - he said, ‘we shouldn't allow weapons that I used in war, to be on America's streets.' Well, I wonder, Tim Walz, when you ever in war?"

The senator actually misquoted Walz in his screed. In the clip Vance was referencing, Walz says that he "carried" weapons in war, not "used." Given that Operation Enduring Freedom was a part of the post-9/11 War on Terror, and that Walz was deployed to Italy under it - and likely had a service weapon - the claim that he is engaging in "stolen valor" holds little water.

Vance spoke on Wednesday as if he served more honorably than Walz, noting that he went to Iraq "I did it, I did what they asked me to do and I did it honorably," he said The senator was deployed for six months in Iraq as a combat correspondent in 2005 as part of the Marines' Public Affairs office. He - like Walz - never engaged in active combat and has stated that he was "lucky to escape any real fighting," during his deployment.

Forum List

Back