The Smoking Gun on Walz's Deployment Dodge

Huh....he got the warning in March, that is what HIS LETTER in the op is about... not in May?

By May, he knew what to do, that would be best for him and family and serving in Congress is what he wanted for his future. My father retired USAF after 22 years and then went to work Civil Service at Miami Center, Air Traffic control....

Are you actually saying men that serve can not choose their own timing of retirement after they put in the twenty?
he was given a warning that he was going to have to fullfill his duty, and he quit

The Minnesota National Guard confirmed Wednesday that Gov. Tim Walz, Kamala Harris' vice presidential running mate, was demoted and did not retire as a command sergeant major like he has claimed for years, including on his official gubernatorial biography.

He was promoted, he did serve in that higher position and the National guard said it was appropriate for him to call his rank as such.

For RETIREMENT purposes ONLY he was given the retirement pay of his previous lower rank because he had not completed all of the schooling he was required to take before he retired for the higher position he had been promoted to.

He was promoted, he did serve in that higher position and the National guard said it was appropriate for him to call his rank as such.

For RETIREMENT purposes ONLY he was given the retirement pay of his previous lower rank because he had not completed all of the schooling he was required to take before he retired for the higher position he had been promoted to.
Tampon Timmy was DEMOTED.....and quit when he was called to fullfill his duty.

Tampon Timmy, DEMOTED

If being deployed in Italy and carrying on as though you were in Afghanistan "carrying a weapon", isn't dishonest as hell (at the very least), what would be?
Carrying, not used.

And every man deployed in Operation enduring Freedom, served in war. (they also get more VA bennies later than those who served, but not during or in, war)

He lied to your face, and his promotion was taken from him because he couldn't pass the qualifications.

Then he lied again about "carrying a weapon in war".

What lies from your own team won't you swallow?

Carrying, not used.

And every man deployed in Operation enduring Freedom, served in war. (they also get more VA bennies later than those who served, but not during or in, war)
Tampon Timmy was demoted and lied on his official bio about it, stolen valor.

I find it amazing that all these Trumper idiots are criticizing Walz when Trump insulted Vietnam Vets by comparing his war against VD the same as their sacrifice and then called those that died for the nation "losers and suckers" Pathetic.

Tampon Timmy was DEMOTED.....and quit when he was called to fullfill his duty.

Tampon Timmy, DEMOTED
My Lord, that's just another LIE!

He served in his command position until the day he retired. He was never demoted while serving. His retirement pay was for his previous rank....as explained above.

Why can't you do your own research instead of being a lemming following your masters off a cliff of fake news?

I find it amazing that all these Trumper idiots are criticizing Walz when Trump insulted Vietnam Vets by comparing his war against VD the same as their sacrifice and then called those that died for the nation "losers and suckers" Pathetic.
I find it weird that dembots have to lie about trump in order to defend Tampon Timmy's stolen valor.

Sad, and weird

He served in his command position until the day he retired. He was never demoted while serving. His retirement pay was for his previous rank....as explained above.

Why can't you do your own research instead of being a lemming following your masters off a cliff of fake news?
All these idiots have is fake news.

Wow....so not the Minn National Guard is lying?

Minnesota National Guard confirms VP nominee Tim Walz demoted, calling into question official bio​

Gov. Walz's biography boasts a higher National Guard rank than he retired with after he was automatically demoted for failing to fulfill obligations of his promotion. He also bailed out on his unit before deployment in Iraq.

It's so weird the lengths the dembots will go to defend this stolen valor....weird and sad

Trump isn't the topic at hand, Corky.

He never said "suckers and losers"...Even neocon warhawk and Trump hater, John Bolton, confirmed that.

It's you who are fucking pathetic.

Wow....so not the Minn National Guard is lying?

Minnesota National Guard confirms VP nominee Tim Walz demoted, calling into question official bio​

Gov. Walz's biography boasts a higher National Guard rank than he retired with after he was automatically demoted for failing to fulfill obligations of his promotion. He also bailed out on his unit before deployment in Iraq.

It's so weird the lengths the dembots will go to defend this stolen valor....weird and sad
We have the recorded lies from his website, and the recorded lies coming out of his own mouth, yet they defend him to the death.

And they have the gall to call the Trumpsters "cultists".

Trump isn't the topic at hand, Corky.

He never said "suckers and losers"...Even neocon warhawk and Trump hater, John Bolton, confirmed that.

It's you who are fucking pathetic.
Coming from a Trump apologist your post is as usual wrong. Since you are a member of the Trump cult and well known conspiracy-theory nut job, you would not know the truth if it slapped you on the face.

We have the recorded lies from his website, and the recorded lies coming out of his own mouth, yet they defend him to the death.

And they have the gall to call the Trumpsters "cultists".
dembots don't care about stolen valor. Tampon Timmy isn't the first and won't be the last to do it.

Odd, I don't see any leftist but, but, but going on here. ;)

There is no but. The Army National Guard has debunked this. Your continued posts are now just desperation.

Better be careful, if you keep this desperation up, the ANG could weigh in later in the campaign dealing the final death blow to Cadet Bone Spurs campaign.

Forum List

Back