The Smoking Gun on Walz's Deployment Dodge

:oops8:

1000001941-3288576.png

The Democrat talking point is that Walz retired in May 2005 before his unit got orders to mobilize in July 2005.

Some of us are aware NG units find out several months before that they are going to deploy so people can get their life together. Walz knew in February 2005. How do we know? His own congressional campaign website.
All previously debunked crap that you are trying to recycle.

votevet.jpg

Do you have any evidence to actually refute the linked article?

Seems pretty clear he was well aware of what was coming up…and bailed out
What linked article? The first post in the op says nothing about deploying in July, it says they got their deployment orders in July....they deployed the following October, giving them time to get their home things in order.

And that means when he resigned in May, it was prior to the specific deployment orders July25, stating where and when and for how long they were going to be deployed.

You guys are so easily lead astray by your leadership, in bull crap like this....sad.

What linked article? The first post in the op says nothing about deploying in July, it says they got their deployment orders in July....they deployed the following October, giving them time to get their home things in order.

And that means when he resigned in May, it was prior to the specific deployment orders July25, stating where and when and for how long they were going to be deployed.

You guys are so easily lead astray by your leadership, in bull crap like this....sad.
Maybe I shouldn't of said "article" - I was referring to the link in the OP, that clearly highlights Tampon Timmy was well aware of the up coming deployment and decided to cut in run

"....those weapons of war THAT I CARRIED IN WAR..."

Those are the recorded words of a stolen valor creep, and here you are defending that atrocity.

Maybe I shouldn't of said "article" - I was referring to the link in the OP, that clearly highlights Tampon Timmy was well aware of the up coming deployment and decided to cut in run
That letter was in March, and yes they were told they would be deploying, but that pretty much means within a year or even two.... A general notification with absolutely no specifics, just that the order is coming...

What exactly was Stolen Valor in your head, with him resigning two months after that letter in March?

That letter was in March, and yes they were told they would be deploying, but that pretty much means within a year or even two.... A general notification with absolutely no specifics, just that the order is coming...

What exactly was Stolen Valor in your head, with him resigning two months after that letter in March?
yep, and when he got the warning he was going to actually have to do his duty, he quit

that's what we have been saying, glad you agree finally

yep, and when he got the warning he was going to actually have to do his duty, he quit

that's what we have been saying, glad you agree finally
Huh....he got the warning in March, that is what HIS LETTER in the op is about... not in May?

By May, he knew what to do, that would be best for him and family and serving in Congress is what he wanted for his future. My father retired USAF after 22 years and then went to work Civil Service at Miami Center, Air Traffic control....

Are you actually saying men that serve can not choose their own timing of retirement after they put in the twenty?

The Minnesota National Guard confirmed Wednesday that Gov. Tim Walz, Kamala Harris' vice presidential running mate, was demoted and did not retire as a command sergeant major like he has claimed for years, including on his official gubernatorial biography.

Forum List

Back