If you are HONEST, you are AGNOSTIC

The interesting thing with this experiment is that it is observed multiple times and verified, then shelved because it invalidates darwinism.
It does not invalidate Darwinism. That is a shameless, stupid lie. The presence of epigenetic mechanisms would not render natural selection invalid or nonexistent.

Haha, what a stupid attempt. And, trust me son, you arent walking anyone through anything except getting Fs on high school science quizzes.
Actually darwinism claims that the only source of change is random mutations over time. Epigenics erases that concept entirely
Your claim to what "Darwinism" claims is completely false.

Sometimes evolution does makes things more complex (bacteria to annelid worm, for example). But sometimes it makes things less complex (free living organisms to degenerate parasites, for thousands of examples). Most of the time it does neither. The only direction evolution always moves is towards more fit. And since the definition of fitness is dependent on and changes with the environment, it is a constantly moving target.

So tell us, why is it that sharks, for one example, have not gotten "more complex"?

Ever hear the term "fitness for survival"?
You tell us, why are there monkeys if they were replaced by humans

Monkeys were not replaced by humans. Both exist. Did you miss that?
Proving that apes did not evolve, dictating that we are not evolved apes

Darwinism claims that humans are evolved great apes. So why are there apes then?
Because evolution occurs within populations. Two populations of a species are isolated, and evolution produces different results on them. This is 7th grade material,my man.
Nope. Because the aliens only chose a couple of species of apes to endow with better genes. Homo Sapiens are the only surviving ones.
What created the aliens?
So you're agreeing that the bible is wrong and our god is aliens?
I don’t believe I am saying that. Genesis is in perfect agreement with the Big Bang and the evolution of man.

I am asking you what created the aliens to show the hole in your logic which is why you ducked the question.

Darwinism claims that humans are evolved great apes. So why are there apes then?
Because evolution occurs within populations. Two populations of a species are isolated, and evolution produces different results on them. This is 7th grade material,my man.
Nope. Because the aliens only chose a couple of species of apes to endow with better genes. Homo Sapiens are the only surviving ones.
What created the aliens?
God is an alien unless he is an earth creature. Logic

Proving that apes did not evolve,
No it doesn't. How fucking stupid.
Brilliant words, a gold star 4 ewe
Well,the first attempt to spoonfeed you 7th grade science material apparently sailed over your head. So now, you just get told you are a moron and get laughed out of the room, when you say stupid things. Welcome to what the world was like before you could get on the internet and find 1000 other equally wrong morons to nod and agree with your stupidity.

What created the aliens?
I don’t believe I am saying that. Genesis is in perfect agreement with the Big Bang and the evolution of man.

I am asking you what created the aliens to show the hole in your logic which is why you ducked the question.
How does genesis agree with the big bang... genesis says everything was created in a week

U r a retard

Well,the first attempt to spoonfeed you 7th grade science material apparently sailed over your head. So now, you just get told you are a moron and get laughed out of the room, when you say stupid things. Welcome to what the world was like before you could get on the internet and find 1000 other equally wrong morons to nod and agree with your stupidity.
Yawn, actually I remember programming in dos

It does not invalidate Darwinism. That is a shameless, stupid lie. The presence of epigenetic mechanisms would not render natural selection invalid or nonexistent.

Haha, what a stupid attempt. And, trust me son, you arent walking anyone through anything except getting Fs on high school science quizzes.
Actually darwinism claims that the only source of change is random mutations over time. Epigenics erases that concept entirely

Sometimes evolution does makes things more complex (bacteria to annelid worm, for example). But sometimes it makes things less complex (free living organisms to degenerate parasites, for thousands of examples). Most of the time it does neither. The only direction evolution always moves is towards more fit. And since the definition of fitness is dependent on and changes with the environment, it is a constantly moving target.

So tell us, why is it that sharks, for one example, have not gotten "more complex"?

Apes certainly have evolved. Humans are not evolved apes because humans are not descended from apes. Humans and apes share a common ancestor.

Yawn, actually I remember programming in dos
I hope you got an a in that class to balance out your f in biology...

Apes certainly have evolved. Humans are not evolved apes because humans are not descended from apes. Humans and apes share a common ancestor.
All true. But, I will add: humans are great apes.

What created the aliens?

Bible says we were created not by aliens but by some invisible bearded dude.

What created the aliens?

Bible says we were created not by aliens but by some invisible bearded dude.
Technically invisible bearded dudes fall under the alien category..... Though no one would see the beard

All true. But, I will add: humans are great apes.
Which great ape can humans interbreed with? And why don't gorillas drive cars

Which great ape can humans interbreed with?
I am not your assistant. Just make your point. Were you about to say something wrong, like all great apes should be able to interbreed? Please, proceed.
A dog can breed with a wolf, because they are the same species, an ape can not breed with a human because they are not the same species. Detailing the common genes between an ape and a human means nothing because the same genes are found in all mammals and on down to fruit flies.

All cars have round rubber tires not because of evolution, but because their creators know that round rubber tires work.

But you go on believing that you came from a muddy pond like Darwin babbled without ever seeing a gene

PS. Never actually needed an assistant...……….

What created the aliens?

Ding can you explain how genesis and the big bang theory are in perfect agreement?

Seriously the Big Bang if real happened somewhere around 14 billion years ago, and the Earth is only 5 billion years old. Not sure how your brain connects this as happening all in a week.

PS. What medications do you take daily?

Which great ape can humans interbreed with?
I am not your assistant. Just make your point. Were you about to say something wrong, like all great apes should be able to interbreed? Please, proceed.
A dog can breed with a wolf, because they are the same species, an ape can not breed with a human because they are not the same species. Detailing the common genes between an ape and a human means nothing because the same genes are found in all mammals and on down to fruit flies.

All cars have round rubber tires not because of evolution, but because their creators know that round rubber tires work.

But you go on believing that you came from a muddy pond like Darwin babbled without ever seeing a gene

PS. Never actually needed an assistant...……….

People die in tornadoes because the gods created the rotation of the planet and convection currents when combined result in twisters.

People are malformed and die from disease because the gods created DNA that is subject to various forms of “breakage”

The gods are really horribly incompetent designers. .

So what? That is not relevant in the least. Nobody claimed that all great apes are the same species. Nor would any informed person make such an error.

Aaaand...that's all you have. An irrelevant error produced by your own, abject ignorance of this material. It appears that the most robust scientific theory in history remains quite safe from you, haha

Forum List

Back