If you are not saddened &/or deeply disturbed by these stories, you have no soul (NY crime)

Have you ever been to NYC? Wonderful city. And with a lower murder per capita rate than Columbus, OH!
Apparently, Jordan along with the willfully ignorant believe that falsifying business records is a crime that shouldn't be prosecuted as long as Trump & their Wall St. buddies are doing it.

They don't give a rat's ass about victims of crime in N.Y.C. or anywhere else unless they can use people to further their deranged political agenda. Jordan has been in Congress for 16 yrs & has yet to sponsor a bill, any bill on crime or anything else.

It appears that Gymmy Boy wasen't able to remove that brown smudge on the end of his nose from having it buried up Trump's ass. The hearing was nothing but a clown show meant to impress his MAL ass friend & dipshits like you who time & again fall for their bullshit.

Gymmy Boy should take his circus to Ohio & the idiots who keep electing that waste of space.
seek help soon. :itsok:

Bragg passed on this until Trump announced for 2024, Simp.

Hmmmmm......
What a coincidence that someone would announce a presidential run two years before the election so simps like you can claim all his legal woes are political...and irrelevant.

What a coincidence that someone would announce a presidential run two years before the election so simps like you can claim all his legal woes are political...and irrelevant.
Your cryfest doesn’t change the facts in my post, Simp.

Your cryfest doesn’t change the facts in my post, Simp.
Cryfest? Lol. More like a laugh fest.

I can see you in front of the judge..."Trump is a presidential candidate! He can't be held accountable for his crimes! I move to dismiss!...derp derp"

Lol. Good luck counselor.

BTW, I just announced my candidacy for president...if I get a speeding ticket are you available to represent me?

I didn't see the first part of this on Fox this morning but I saw the testimony of the victims of crime.. it makes you want to cry. Especially I refer to the story of a mother of a VETERAN whose son was murdered, Ms Brame. this is at point 1.45

The story of the bodega owner is always very tragic.

But I always htought the word Tragic was mostly meant for "acts of God" and other accidental things.. This is no accident... the guy gets put at Ryker's Island (I've heard about that hideous place) for defending himsefl. Fortunately, the case did not succeed, but many painted the attempted murderer as the victim instead of him... (reminiscent of the story of Officer Faulkner who was murdered in cold blood by the infamous Mumia who nonetheless had a lot of supporters for some strange reason... )
I have been in lots of large cities in The U.S. and have found that they've all had an issue with crime. Every one of them. Always. This is nothing new.
So why all the attention on it now?
Simple.
It is a concerted effort by the radical MAGAt Trumptard right to normalize Trump's crimes somehow by drawing attention to the fact that OTHER people are committing crimes also.
These idiots think that by drawing attention to, for instance New York City's crime rate they can shape this narrative that Attorney General Alvin Bragg is soft on crime....except for when it comes to Donald Trump.
This is supposed to engender sympathy for the twice impeached, now indicted ex President and bestow some kind of "martyr" status upon him.
God these idiots are tedious!

I have been in lots of large cities in The U.S. and have found that they've all had an issue with crime. Every one of them. Always. This is nothing new.
So why all the attention on it now?
Simple.
It is a concerted effort by the radical MAGAt Trumptard right to normalize Trump's crimes somehow by drawing attention to the fact that OTHER people are committing crimes also.
These idiots think that by drawing attention to, for instance New York City's crime rate they can shape this narrative that Attorney General Alvin Bragg is soft on crime....except for when it comes to Donald Trump.
This is supposed to engender sympathy for the twice impeached, now indicted ex President and bestow some kind of "martyr" status upon him.
God these idiots are tedious!
High population centers have always had more crime throughout history going back thousands of years. Trumpers are trying to turn a fact of life into a partison marginalization of Democrats...which at this point is all they have.

Cryfest? Lol. More like a laugh fest.

I can see you in front of the judge..."Trump is a presidential candidate! He can't be held accountable for his crimes! I move to dismiss!...derp derp"

Lol. Good luck counselor.

BTW, I just announced my candidacy for president...if I get a speeding ticket are you available to represent me?
Your delusions are cute, Buttercup.

Bragg passed on this until Trump announced for 2024, Simp.

Hmmmmm......
Your ass friend is telling his ratpack that he needs to be reelected which will help with his legal problems. In other words what you Trump asseaters have is a candidate who needs to be reelected as POTUS to keep is no good corrupt ass out of prison.

if Mussolini was alive & running you'd vote for him.

Your delusions are cute, Buttercup.
What delusions? I think I have a shot at the Presidency. Now I can break the law and you will defend me...and we all know how smart you are. A top flight lawyer right?

Your ass friend is telling his ratpack that he needs to be reelected which will help with his legal problems. In other words what you Trump asseaters have is a candidate who needs to be reelected as POTUS to keep is no good corrupt ass out of prison.

Seek help soon. :itsok:

What delusions? I think I have a shot at the Presidency. Now I can break the law and you will defend me...and we all know how smart you are. A top flight lawyer right?
Your delusions are cute, Cupcake.

As is your legal opinion that presidential candidates are above the law.

Fascism isn't a good look for you.
" Show me the man and I’ll show you the crime" - Lavrentiy Beria,

Thank you for admitting your facsism

Forum List

Back