🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If You Can Help

Aerial view of the town

GettyImages-1061906638_1542320154262_103379204_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Here are some cars that didn't get out, Gracie's van got burned a bit but at least it got her to safety.

45878527_2448888865151931_51912337698848768_n.jpg

animals affected by the fire

45876401_2448887745152043_7808650074870775808_n.jpg

That is so freaking sad. Can you imagine how much that raccoon has to be hurting?

It breaks my heart. I can't imagine what the survivors are feeling ad how awful it is to see people and animals that didn't survive.

gracie....no one expects to be paid back.....its not a go loan me fund....dont worry about that....the monies given were given freely and out of concern for you....and yours

you focus on what is happening to you ....use your energy for that....

The auction has 2 days 19 hours left and is up to $28. It shouldn't go for less than $50 at least!

CGC Signature Series 8.5 Venom Lethal Protector Red Foil Signed by Del La Rosa | eBay

I wanted to extend the bidding so I put 60.00, the problem now is it wants my address and I am not happy with giving these details. My intention was to win the comic, but I do not want the comic I was going to tell you to keep the comic and we just give the money to the Gracie fund but this now all fucked up because I do not want to give my address, what a mess again. Intention good but wanting too much personal information not good.

Meanwhile, I know some folks are hesitant on Gofundme..but my sister in law sent me 50 bucks via Walmart To Walmart, which I never heard of before. Very easy to use. Go to the local walmart, pay a buck to send 50 bucks, 3 bucks to send over 100 I think, etc...and the person on the other end receiving it just goes to the local walmart and picks it up. You can google it to see how it works. I have a friend in Wyoming that is going to do that for us cuz she, too, refuses to do gofundme. But, GFM has been very helpful to me and Drifter started it all up before I even knew about it for which I am extremely thankful for her doing that. It never really crossed my mind to do such a thing and doubt if I would have even if I did think about it. It just goes against my grain to accept help in any form but this time? This time...I had to. Its not just for me this time. MrG has health issues worse than mine and needs the help. We are forever grateful too. If I ever win the lottery (like, wishful thinking), I swear I will pay everyone back, and more!

Gracie, people are donating because they are genuinely concerned about you.

I think the best way to pay people back is to extend your generosity IRL to someone in the future.

The auction has 2 days 19 hours left and is up to $28. It shouldn't go for less than $50 at least!

CGC Signature Series 8.5 Venom Lethal Protector Red Foil Signed by Del La Rosa | eBay

I wanted to extend the bidding so I put 60.00, the problem now is it wants my address and I am not happy with giving these details. My intention was to win the comic, but I do not want the comic I was going to tell you to keep the comic and we just give the money to the Gracie fund but this now all fucked up because I do not want to give my address, what a mess again. Intention good but wanting too much personal information not good.

Because you are out of the country and I use the eBay international shipping program, I don't think I'd see the address, I would only see the eBay international shipping one.

You can always go in and cancel your bid though.

Forum List

Back