If You Defended ObamaCare....

I made nothing up, Ugly Necktie....
Nor did I suggest nor state that you had to pay for my healthcare.
You simply made that up.

...you ignored the OP.

As in:

Section 1312(d)(3)(D) of the Affordable Care Act states it clearly: “The only health plans that the Federal Government may make available to Members of Congress and their congressional staff with respect to their service as a Member of Congress or congressional staff shall be health plans that are created under this Act…or offered through an Exchange established under this Act.”
[This is the LAW! So...do Obamaunists obey it???]

But here is your lesson on ObamaCare.
It is not designed to improve the quality of healthcare, nor to cover all Americans, not even to reduce costs.

It is a plan to grow the ever increasing federal government.
It seems that there are enough dolts, like you, to support much of the endeavor.
But....growing fewer by the day.

See:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/healt...073-what-the-hill-refers-to-death-panels.html

It might be a government conspiracy I suppose.....

Let's go hang the folks who voted for the Patriot Act first though and then those who continue it just so we are fair in criticizing expansion of government powers.

Am I in the healthcare forum or the conspiracy forum though?

If the gist of the healthcare bill was "since our hospitals throw no one out on the street effectively giving us socialized medicine, everyone needs to have insurance.", would you support it?

Millions can't afford it. How are you planning to get blood out of a turnip ?
That's why Holder wants to let all the drug pushers out of prison, to make room for all the people that don't pay their fine for not having obamacare.

This is a good thread PoliticalChic. There is one thing that is evident from reading this thread, and the meager few news releases on this subject. The Obama regime will act swiftly to protect unions, government workers, Congress, and Obama contributors from the stupidity of liberal programs that the rest of us will have to suffer through. In spite of this, and the growing list of scandals leveled against these clowns I still talk to Americans who think that he's doing a great job.

There is only one way to protect America from this lunacy. We should have a competency test in order to be able to vote. If you don't know the issues, and the candidates you can't make an knowledgeable, informed voting decision, and therefore you shouldn't be allowed to vote. Informed knowledgeable voters wouldn't have voted for Obama.

Any action that would test the competency of voters would eliminate most liberals from the voters rolls so expect the outcry to be loud and vociferous. :)

This is a good thread PoliticalChic. There is one thing that is evident from reading this thread, and the meager few news releases on this subject. The Obama regime will act swiftly to protect unions, government workers, Congress, and Obama contributors from the stupidity of liberal programs that the rest of us will have to suffer through. In spite of this, and the growing list of scandals leveled against these clowns I still talk to Americans who think that he's doing a great job.

There is only one way to protect America from this lunacy. We should have a competency test in order to be able to vote. If you don't know the issues, and the candidates you can't make an knowledgeable, informed voting decision, and therefore you shouldn't be allowed to vote. Informed knowledgeable voters wouldn't have voted for Obama.

Any action that would test the competency of voters would eliminate most liberals from the voters rolls so expect the outcry to be loud and vociferous. :)

Thanks, yota.

Hope part of that post was beak-in-cheek.......we don't want to deprive any Americans of the right to vote, although I would like to limit same to one time per election.

It is my feeling that vouchers in place of the current indoctrination system would go far in reducing the problem.

Forum List

Back