If you dims are worried about the po people, let me direct you to the queen of income inequality

I'm not sure what the issue is.

Are you suggesting we shouldn't trust wealthy people who advocate for policies that would hurt them financially?

Seems like it would be the opposite, but I wouldn't know, I'm not a complete blubbering idiot like yourself.

If you trust the wealthy piece of shit Hildabeast Clinton, then you definitely are a blubbering fucking idiot, NOTHING AT ALL LIKE MYSELF.

Try and get past the bs/hate gossip and focus on their policies, dingbat dupe of the greedy idiot rich GOP.

If only you lousy regressives could get by the bs/hate gossip and take a long look at the dingbat, asshole, GREEDY rich of the REGRESSIVE DIMOCRATS....like those fucking Clintons, Kerrys, and Gores.
Try it, stupid. Policy, not bs.

What a two - faced BITCH.

Hillary Clinton and her advisers are already defending the wealthy Democratic presidential candidate for portraying herself as a champion for middle-class Americans.

Within hours of her campaign kickoff speech last weekend, she and her advisers were on the defensive, pointing out Clinton’s humble beginnings and arguing that she has devoted her entire professional career to helping average Americans.

Total fricking BULLSHIT.
Clinton s wealth raises questions about her income inequality message Fox News

I'm not sure what the issue is.

Are you suggesting we shouldn't trust wealthy people who advocate for policies that would hurt them financially?

Seems like it would be the opposite, but I wouldn't know, I'm not a complete blubbering idiot like yourself.
Uh, actually, if you listened to her speech, you would know she said that there is nothing wrong with people making money, in fact, that's a good thing. But some people climb the ladder of success and then pull the ladder up behind them. We call those people who pull the ladder up and work to keep everyone else down "Republicans".
Then there's red neck hater dupes that'll believe anything Pub con men tell them...just want to stay above blacks and browns lol...they had it tough and want everyone to...god knows.

Try and get past the bs/hate gossip and focus on their policies, dingbat dupe of the greedy idiot rich GOP.

If only you lousy regressives could get by the bs/hate gossip and take a long look at the dingbat, asshole, GREEDY rich of the REGRESSIVE DIMOCRATS....like those fucking Clintons, Kerrys, and Gores.
Try it, stupid. Policy, not bs.

Good advice. Don't clap when she says income equality. Find out what she pays the men on her staff and the women on her staff, and say, "hmmm she's lying to get votes". When she says she's for voting, say, "hmmm, Ohio (whom her financial backer Soros is suing) has 27 voting days, N.Y. has 1, and say, "hmmm, she's lying to get votes". If she says, "thumbs up America say, "hmmm, NAFTA and now India at our expense". When she says, "I can't wait till you see my e-mails", say, "Then where are they?"

Exactly like Obama speeches all including his magic word, "transparency", and you all clapped.... Stop listening to speeches....

Forum List

Back