If you don't abide by liberal narrative they'll attack economically

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
AKA the hateful and intolerant thought police. Contrary to popular belief it's liberal zip codes that are the wealthiest. In other terms, more libs. shop at Nordtrom's. Sure that's free market. It also represents what the left has become. Meanwhile, we're supposed to believe "Trumpets" are intolerant and represent the Gastapo.

Ivanka Trump sees sharp decline in Nordstrom sales

Do I have it right, you are a conservative complaining the 'free market' is free?

Another conservative whining about people being free to make their own decisions with their wallet. Yawn.

I dont have a problem with Nordstrom deciding to pull the Ivankas line. They are free to make their own business decisions.

Last edited:
AKA the hateful and intolerant thought police. Contrary to popular belief it's liberal zip codes that are the wealthiest. In other terms, more libs. shop at Nordtrom's. Sure that's free market. It also represents what the left has become. Meanwhile, we're supposed to believe "Trumpets" are intolerant and represent the Gastapo.

boohoo. It's Nazism now to not buy Trump products? Oh my this is getting better all the time.

Maybe liberals have stopped buying Ivanka Trump products because they want to buy American.

Oh, right, so the right don't do this? Dixie Chicks anyone?

Cough!............Apples to oranges?

Cough!............Apples to oranges?

The point I was making is that this is done on both sides. I'm sorry you didn't get that.

Liberals can boycott all they want. Their list keeps growing. They are going to run out of sources. My favorite is the call for Liberals to boycott Under Armour. Does that mean they will shift to Nike? I thought Nike was on their shit list?

If libs boycott UA it's done as hunters alrdy have drifted away....Target continues to sink as does Twitter and ESPN........Ivanka still on Amazon.....Better ad them libs

Liberals can boycott all they want. Their list keeps growing. They are going to run out of sources. My favorite is the call for Liberals to boycott Under Armour. Does that mean they will shift to Nike? I thought Nike was on their shit list?

Appears they've punished one of their own. Spoiled and fragile libs. got their panties in a bunch over a simple MFing joke. And once again the "culprit" was attacked economically. Libs call it fair game & free market, but they're liars. Here's the formula: Dumbing down + liberal propaganda + pampered & fragile + lead by emotions + boredom + internet = nasty and hateful liberal totalitarian thought police.

This is why Trump was elected POUS.

Nick Cannon Says He’s Leaving ‘America’s Got Talent’ After Threats Of Firing Over Racial Joke

Last edited:

Forum List

Back