Zone1 If you don't worship God, you will worship a lesser-than-God entity

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022
I have noticed this in my experiences in life:

If a person does not adhere to the Laws of God--as first given us through the Jewish people and then carried forward by Jesus Christ-- that person will worship something less than that.

They will worship a political party, even when said party says it's OK to murder children

Even when that party says Let all the violent criminals (OK, just half) out of jail even though we know they will attack and kill law abiding Americans again

Even when that party says there should be no wall at the border and just any old stranger should be let in, despite some illegals committing crimes, including rape and murder, against Americans

and etc... etc... etc

If a person does not adhere to the Laws of God--as first given us through the Jewish people and then carried forward by Jesus Christ-- that person will worship something less than that.

They will worship a political party, even when said party says it's OK to murder children

Even when that party says Let all the violent criminals (OK, just half) out of jail even though we know they will attack and kill law abiding Americans again

Even when that party says there should be no wall at the border and just any old stranger should be let in, despite some illegals committing crimes, including rape and murder, against Americans

and etc... etc... etc
Are you under the impression that all Righties observe, and adhere to the Torah? They don’t.

and etc... etc... etc
That’s what’s happening with the Trump cult. :thup:

The Law was given through the Aaronic/Levitical priesthood. When the Jews took control, in Jesus' time, they perverted it, as they do to this day. Jesus condemned them for it.

The Christian bible justifies the murder of children. Christians have no moral ground to stand upon with that issue.
A very low number will become repeat offenders, but for some reason the 1 out of a 1000 who do will be enough to make the Christian's hatefilled cause.
Do you represent Christianity being in favour of apartheid walls?
and etc... etc... etc
On balance, it does appear that the Christian bible promotes more evil than good in America.

The Christian bible justifies the murder of children. Christians have no moral ground to stand upon with that issue.
The bible cites the history of the killing of children under certain circumstances. Nowhere does it approve of killing children today.

*Children are young people who have not reached the age of accountability.

We don't generally think of 19 year-olds as 'teenagers', even though technically they still are.

Last edited:

and etc... etc... etc
You started out correct. Yes I suppose it's true if we don't believe in god maybe we will instead worship mother earth. You know, something real?

The earth doesn't have a heaven waiting for me if I worship it. It will just be inhabitable a little longer, say 1 million years longer, if I worship it. And I want this for my decendents and the entire human race. It would be a shame to know humans wiped themselves out prematurely.

It's like being a smoker. You know you're taking years off your life but you refuse to go green.

How come you don' want a wall on the northern border?

On balance, it does appear that the Christian bible promotes more evil than good in America.
What a freaking liar you are. OK, scratch that. Maybe you are honestly deceived.. but I say

You probably have never read it. I have read it, the whole thing, the New T several times over

And also, I am Catholic, an old-fashioned PRE-Vatican II Catholic who does not believe in sola scriptura, the Bible alone. The Church was given to us by Jesus to help us understand Scripture (and give us the sacraments).

So that "the Bible supports..blah blah blah" argument doesn't work for true Catholics

What a freaking liar you are. OK, scratch that. Maybe you are honestly deceived.. but I say

You probably have never read it. I have read it, the whole thing, the New T several times over

And also, I am Catholic, an old-fashioned PRE-Vatican II Catholic who does not believe in sola scriptura, the Bible alone. The Church was given to us by Jesus to help us understand Scripture (and give us the sacraments).

So that "the Bible supports..blah blah blah" argument doesn't work for true Catholics
You're welcome to try to distance yourself from your bible.
I'll gladly accept that as your talking point, and make it mine too.

That’s what’s happening with the Trump cult. :thup:
Is it??? Do you still possess a penis, or perhaps you strap one on, or are you trans fluid, penis in the morning and a vagina in the afternoon??? You cannot support fascist democracy and NOT be evil, their entire organizing principle is an attack upon God, every murdered baby an attack upon God, every mutilated boy & girl an attack upon God, every so-called same sex marriage an attack upon God, everything in the fascist democrat agenda is a direct attack upon God!

Did you even vote in 2020, if so you enthusiastically threw your total support behind a psychopathic sexual deviant, a pedophile who molested his own children, who so obscenely abused them they are become the depraved things he relies upon to help generate his hundreds of millions of dollars of US national security sell out profiteering which he has engaged in for nearly fifty years, his lone remaining son a sexual deviant who video tapes itself as it engages in sexual depravities so depraved, including 10-14 year old girls, that its all but impossible for you NOT to know of such, and yet here you are, casting aspersions against the decent half of America?

You and the fascist democrat base are the cult moron, the new cult of baal, murdering babies and mutilating children on an industrial scale unmatched in all of human history, you and your fellow filth are the cult dumb ass! :wink:

The Goddess I worship is the greatest. She laughs at all the supernatural beings humans have believed in and believe in now.

The Goddess I worship is the greatest. She laughs at all the supernatural beings humans have believed in and believe in now.
The dogs i believe in aren't encumbered with superstitious beliefs.
They don't have the human capacity to be evil.

and etc... etc... etc
LOL. I'm sorry, this just too good to pass up a response to.
It looks like you all found someone "less than that" to worship since 2015.

Is it??? Do you still possess a penis, or perhaps you strap one on, or are you trans fluid, penis in the morning and a vagina in the afternoon??? You cannot support fascist democracy and NOT be evil, their entire organizing principle is an attack upon God, every murdered baby an attack upon God, every mutilated boy & girl an attack upon God, every so-called same sex marriage an attack upon God, everything in the fascist democrat agenda is a direct attack upon God!

Did you even vote in 2020, if so you enthusiastically threw your total support behind a psychopathic sexual deviant, a pedophile who molested his own children, who so obscenely abused them they are become the depraved things he relies upon to help generate his hundreds of millions of dollars of US national security sell out profiteering which he has engaged in for nearly fifty years, his lone remaining son a sexual deviant who video tapes itself as it engages in sexual depravities so depraved, including 10-14 year old girls, that its all but impossible for you NOT to know of such, and yet here you are, casting aspersions against the decent half of America?

You and the fascist democrat base are the cult moron, the new cult of baal, murdering babies and mutilating children on an industrial scale unmatched in all of human history, you and your fellow filth are the cult dumb ass! :wink:
Long way to go to divert attention from the Trump cult. I applaud your dedication, but suggest you up the meds.

Forum List

Back