If You Ever Had A Doubt The Protesters Are Idiots....

Oldestyle

Diamond Member
Apr 6, 2020
Get a load of them trying to pull down Andrew Jackson's statue in Washington, DC! You gotta love them pulling from opposing sides of the statue at the same time! Not exactly MENSA candidates! Just saying...
1592960876696.png
1592960875810.png
1592960876696.png

Get a load of them trying to pull down Andrew Jackson's statue in Washington, DC! You gotta love them pulling from opposing sides of the statue at the same time! Not exactly MENSA candidates! Just saying...
View attachment 354266View attachment 354265View attachment 354266
You can definately tell they never studied the science of Physics.

Two equal and opposite forces if acting on the same body do cancel each other.. But when a force is applied on any body.. There is a reaction force in accordance with newtons third law.. But the thing is that…action reaction are equal and opposite but they act on different bodys..
Reference: www.quora.com/If-the-two-forces-are-equal-and-opposite-why-do-they-not-cancel-each-other-out

Two equal and opposite forces if acting on the same body do cancel each other.. But when a force is applied on any body.. There is a reaction force in accordance with newtons third law.. But the thing is that…action reaction are equal and opposite but they act on different bodys..
Reference: www.quora.com/If-the-two-forces-are-equal-and-opposite-why-do-they-not-cancel-each-other-out

I don't know as you need a knowledge of Physics to realize THAT'S some dumb shit, Andaronjim! They couldn't pull it down before the Capital Police finally showed up and drove them off! That's just a display of stupid that you seriously couldn't make up!

I don't know as you need a knowledge of Physics to realize THAT'S some dumb shit, Andaronjim! They couldn't pull it down before the Capital Police finally showed up and drove them off! That's just a display of stupid that you seriously couldn't make up!

I'm guessing they might have attended this public school...
1592961759608.png

WE want him ....no ....we want him....stop shoving....eweeeeu you are sweaty....stop pushing owee......stop breathing on me...ouch that hurt......pull harder...one two three.....I said on three!!!!! stop pulling until I say go!!!!!:auiqs.jpg:

Why do they have a pole up the horse's hiney?

This does not appear to be a winning science fair project.
I'm going to go way out on a limb here, Old Lady and guess that nobody in that crowd was winning any ribbons at the Science Fair!

They're more of the "Let's get baked before Home Room" crowd! You remember them from High School?

I'm going to go way out on a limb here, Old Lady and guess that nobody in that crowd was winning any ribbons at the Science Fair!

They're more of the "Let's get baked before Home Room" crowd! You remember them from High School?
I was one of that crowd! And they never let me take physics because I am a math idiot. But even I know that arrangement wouldn't work. Of course, this was put up by someone who is trying to make the protesters look as stupid as possible, so it could be doctored or something.....
still wondering about that pole, though.

I was one of that crowd! And they never let me take physics because I am a math idiot. But even I know that arrangement wouldn't work. Of course, this was put up by someone who is trying to make the protesters look as stupid as possible, so it could be doctored or something.....
still wondering about that pole, though.
Well...since it took the Capital Police a long time to get there and our little anarchists hadn't figured out how to pull down the statue...I'm guessing it's more them being dumb than anyone doctoring photos! They obviously need to start teaching how to do these things in their Political Science and Black Studies classes along with the other propaganda! You know...some "skills" they can use in real life?

Forum List

Back