If You Ever Had A Doubt The Protesters Are Idiots....

Get a load of them trying to pull down Andrew Jackson's statue in Washington, DC! You gotta love them pulling from opposing sides of the statue at the same time! Not exactly MENSA candidates! Just saying...
View attachment 354266View attachment 354265View attachment 354266
I had not even noticed that I was focused on their lack historical knowledge.
In Boston the mob defaced the memorial to the Massachusetts 54th Volunteer Infantry regiment! Not only was this a black Civil War regiment...one of it's members is the first black American to be given the Congressional Medal of Honor! Talk about folks that don't have a clue about history!

In Boston the mob defaced the memorial to the Massachusetts 54th Volunteer Infantry regiment! Not only was this a black Civil War regiment...one of it's members is the first black American to be given the Congressional Medal of Honor! Talk about folks that don't have a clue about history!
No one has ever accused the BLM/Antifa crowd of being smart. ... :cool:

No one has ever accused the BLM/Antifa crowd of being smart. ... :cool:
Not for nothing but all they had to do was READ what was on the memorial...just saying...
1592965009628.png

Why do they have a pole up the horse's hiney?

This does not appear to be a winning science fair project.
They're probably assuming the horse is a Democrat (like it's rider), and enjoys getting poked jn the ass!!!:p

The real story here, are nationwide these statues are coming down and no one is stopping it.
I used to think that if you destroyed public property, there was a price to pay, jail, huge fines, etc.
Call me old fashioned.
It's been stunning to watch the lawlessness go on unabated.

The real story here, are nationwide these statues are coming down and no one is stopping it.
I used to think that if you destroyed public property, there was a price to pay, jail, huge fines, etc.
Call me old fashioned.
It's been stunning to watch the lawlessness go on unabated.

When the mobs start attacking memorials to black Civil War regiments...then it's obvious this has zero to do with "Black Lives Matter" and is just about destruction! Just as looting and burning have nothing to do with protests and are just about stealing other people's things and destroying what other people's hard work have produced!
This isn't going on everywhere. It's going on in areas controlled by liberals who can order the Police not to interfere. Remember that when the wailing and moaning begins about how the poor in our cities need our help. They'll need our help because Democrats looked the other way while infrastructure in cities they control was destroyed.

Meh....I'm going with a stupid ass photo op.
They never intended to pull it down.
You're a complete fucking idiot.

Go fuck yourself.
Even liberals aren't so stupid as to think that pulling from opposite sides is going to bring down the statue.
I'd bet they were doing it for attention. And if you noticed they were doing it in broad daylight which they never do.
And they only had the rope wrapped around the statues neck one time which of course will do nothing unless the plan was to try and saw its head off.

Go fuck yourself.
Even liberals aren't so stupid as to think that pulling from opposite sides is going to bring down the statue.
I'd bet they were doing it for attention. And if you noticed they were doing it in broad daylight which they never do.
And they only had the rope wrapped around the statues neck one time which of course will do nothing unless the plan was to try and saw its head off.
I maintain you're an idiot, and proved it again with this post. ^

I never did. Umm.. they pulled down a women''s rights statue today. Be interesting to see how that plays out by this afternoon.

"tore down statues commemorating an abolitionist and women’s rights and threw a Molotov cocktail into a government building"

Yeah..that's not peaceful protesting. Call out out the guard and take off the chains!

Last edited:

Go fuck yourself.
I maintain you're an idiot, and proved it again with this post. ^

Way to attack a fellow conservative.....
Go fuck yourself.

Forum List

Back