if you hand somebody a gun in America & they kill with it, you get charged with a crime, Biden is handing Ukraine weapons, that means America is @ war

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Biden didn’t go to East Palestine, Ohio on President’s Day

He went to Ukraine, a NON-NATO nation, whose leader is an actor and is apparently now commanding our United States military to world war. We must impeach this America Last fool before it’s too late.

He went to Ukraine, a NON-NATO nation, whose leader is an actor and is apparently now commanding our United States military to world war. We must impeach this America Last fool before it’s too late.

Doesn't apply to international relations. Nations have been using proxies to fight other proxies and other nations for more than a century under the current "understanding" without causing war between the two main States.

Doesn't apply to international relations. Nations have been using proxies to fight other proxies and other nations for more than a century under the current "understanding" without causing war between the two main States.

Also "if you hand somebody a gun in America & they kill with it, you get charged with a crime, ... " makes no sense.

If I buy my wife a 9mm and someone breaks into the house, she can use it and neither she nor I will be charged with a crime.

Hell if some breaks into the house and I reach into the nightstand and hand her the 9mm, she can use it and neither she nor I will be charged with a crime.

WW

Also "if you hand somebody a gun in America & they kill with it, you get charged with a crime, ... " makes no sense.

If I buy my wife a 9mm and someone breaks into the house, she can use it and neither she nor I will be charged with a crime.

Hell if some breaks into the house and I reach into the nightstand and hand her the 9mm, she can use it and neither she nor I will be charged with a crime.

WW

Correct, but if you give someone a gun who shouldn't have a gun, THEN you would be at least partially liable for whatever they did.

Interesting.

Just a question.

Does the owner of a gun have the responsibility of making sure that everyone who has access to it is competent to handle it safely?

I was at my niece's house and her idiot boyfriend was bragging about his guns and told her to get his 9mm and show it to me. My niece has probably never shot a gun, certainly never taken any firearms safety training, and in the twelve steps across the room from where the gun was stored, broke at least four rules of safe gun handling.

If she had accidentally shot me, would he have been responsible, as the owner of the property?

You win the false equivalence of the decade award.

Congrats on your achievement.

Interesting.

Just a question.

Does the owner of a gun have the responsibility of making sure that everyone who has access to it is competent to handle it safely?

I was at my niece's house and her idiot boyfriend was bragging about his guns and told her to get his 9mm and show it to me. My niece has probably never shot a gun, certainly never taken any firearms safety training, and in the twelve steps across the room from where the gun was stored, broke at least four rules of safe gun handling.

If she had accidentally shot me, would he have been responsible, as the owner of the property?

Depends on the laws of the State in question. Some States require you to either be in possession of your firearm or have it locked up if you are not in possession.

if you hand somebody a gun in America & they kill with it, you get charged with a crime, Biden is handing Ukraine weapons, that means America is @ war​

If you hand someone a gun and they use it to defend their home against a ruthless intruder, you are doing the right thing

Where did you come up with something that stupid? An individual can sell a gun to any stranger on the street. No obligation to do a background check, or even know the buyer's name. The individual seller certainly won't be responsible for any crimes committed with the gun he sells to a stranger.

Correct, but if you give someone a gun who shouldn't have a gun, THEN you would be at least partially liable for whatever they did.
So how are you supposed to know if he should have a gun? There is no federal obligation to make any effort to find out.

So how are you supposed to know if he should have a gun? There is no federal obligation to make any effort to find out.

Ignorance of the law isn't a defense, it's the risk you take letting someone you don't know take possession of your firearm.

If you hand someone a gun and they use it to kill Putin……Have you committed a crime?

We need to update how we handle guns in this country.

Let citizens from a certain age legally own them, but they must be...
  1. Registered
  2. Insured
  3. and include Training
Just as we handle cars.

Last edited:
The US is providing intel for Ukraine and identifying targets. We have CIA AND SPECIAL FORCES on the ground in Ukraine.

By the legal definition, the US is a cobelligerent.

What does the OP expect President Biden to do for the citizens of that local Ohio town of Palestine?

Ignorance of the law isn't a defense, it's the risk you take letting someone you don't know take possession of your firearm.
Ignorance of which law? There is no federal law requiring an independent seller to know, or even ask if the purchaser of his gun is legally allowed to own it. You can legally sell a gun to anybody, and unless someone can prove you had prior knowledge that the purchaser wasn't allowed to own a gun, there is nothing the seller is responsible for.

Ignorance of which law? There is no federal law requiring an independent seller to know, or even ask if the purchaser of his gun is legally allowed to own it. You can legally sell a gun to anybody, and unless someone can prove you had prior knowledge that the purchaser wasn't allowed to own a gun, there is nothing the seller is responsible for.

Plenty of State laws saying providing a gun to a felon or someone banned from owning guns is a crime.

Where did you come up with something that stupid? An individual can sell a gun to any stranger on the street. No obligation to do a background check, or even know the buyer's name. The individual seller certainly won't be responsible for any crimes committed with the gun he sells to a stranger.
or to someone they know,,

Forum List

Back