Debate Now If you put a Trump sticker on somebody's car and the car gets keyed or damaged because of it are you responsible?

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
I'm asking because a friend of mine, not being facetious here it's not me, carries around a large supply of Trump 2024 stickers wherever he goes and takes every opportunity he gets to clandestinely place them over Biden ( now Harris I guess) stickers on the automobiles that are sporting those stickers. He says the results are amazing..... Especially at shopping malls or at Walmart parking lots. At least half the time a passerby will either key the car or smack out a rear light and sometimes worse. One fellow used a small ball peen hammer to do up the glass.

I warned him that he's probably on video someplace doing the deed as are the Vandals. But he continues merrily on his mission determined to turn left wing activism against itself.

Now aside from the fact that placing a bumper sticker on someone's car without their permission is probably a form of vandalism; I wonder if he would also be responsible for the damage caused because of it?

What say you debaters?

Last edited:
I'm asking because a friend of mine, not being facetious here it's not me, carries around a large supply of Trump 2024 stickers wherever he goes and takes every opportunity he gets to clandestinely place them over Biden ( now Harris I guess) stickers on the automobiles that are sporting those stickers. He says the results are amazing..... Especially at shopping malls or at Walmart parking lots. At least half the time a passerby will either key the car or smack out a rear light and sometimes worse. One fellow used a small ball peen hammer to do up the glass.

I warned him that he's probably on video someplace doing the deed. But it continues merrily on his mission determined turn left wing activism against itself.

Now aside from the fact that placing up bumpa stick around someone's car without their permission is probably a form of vandalism. I wonder if he would also be responsible for the damage caused because of it?

What say you debaters?
"Turning leftwing activism against itself"
Wow. That's pretty funny.

Probably a leftwing judge would go after him.

I warned him that he's probably on video someplace doing the deed. But it continues merrily on his mission determined turn left wing activism against itself.

Now aside from the fact that placing up bumpa stick around someone's car without their permission is probably a form of vandalism. I wonder if he would also be responsible for the damage caused because of it?

What say you debaters?

Democrats are fine with vandalism, assaults, looting, rapes, extreme sexual mutilations of children, gang rapes of Jews at music festivals, and kidnapping and torture of victims. Don't worry about this, Democrats have nothing to complain about.

Meanwhile, I've being wearing my MAGA cap nearly everywhere, and have yet to have any of these gimps do anything to me. That;s because the scum only go after disabled people, Asian women, and the elderly who look like easy marks, just an example of the kind of 'character' the vermin with Biden stickers on their cars support and finance.

I say nobody decent cares, let them reap what they sowed. If he gets caught, he should sentenced to a day working at Meals On Wheels, and then given a dozen more cases of Trump stickers. Remember, the people vandalizing their cars are their own fellow vermin, not Trump people.

I say your friend sounds like somewhat of an asshole.
Yeah ... He can be......😌 I think he's underestimating the surveillance issue. I mean if the victim asks the store for video footage one of the things they're going to see is him putting the sticker on before the damage gets done.

What say you debaters?
When one side in politics does something to harm the other side, such as this, the side that is harmed will seek revenge in kind, or even not in kind.

It's just become Americans against Americans, and they deserve what they get, until they learn to stop the crazy childish behaviour. Instead of this nonsense settling down after the election, it's more likely to get worse.

America could be on the downslope now, on account of sellf-iinflicting wounds against normalcy. China and Russia don't need to pitch in.

I warned him that he's probably on video someplace doing the deed as are the Vandals. But he continues merrily on his mission determined to turn left wing activism against itself.

Now aside from the fact that placing a bumper sticker on someone's car without their permission is probably a form of vandalism; I wonder if he would also be responsible for the damage caused because of it?

What say you debaters?
It would be no different than if a person went into a jewish neighborhood, and started putting "HAMAS" bumper stickers on cars.'

It's an intentional vandalism, with an intent to subject the car to vindictive harm.

Guilty !

Forum List

Back