If you support gay marriage, how can you support Obama's Iran deal?

Maybe Iran won't deal with people that dropped a nuclear bomb on an other country.

Invaded another country under false evidence killing hundreds of thousands of people....

I'm not sure invading Iraq is going to put the Iranians off much. Its damn near their national past time.

Man you guy find crazy ways to talk about fags in the POLITICS section

It's not about fags, it's about a deal that freed up over $150 billion of Iranian frozen assets. I suspect they'll be purchasing more cranes now but like their nuclear program, those cranes will only be used for peaceful purposes, right?

No self-respecting gay person should support the deal the Iranians gave us. And since liberals support same-sex marriage, neither should they.

Amazing how the Obama haters suddenly found their concern for the human rights of homosexuals.

Since our closest Arab ally in the region is Saudi Arabia that executes homosexuals also.

I despise the government of Iran- just as I despise the government of Saudi Arabia.

But if we refused to deal with governments who violated human rights.....well lets see- no dealing with Russia, China, most of the Middle East and Africa......and then what good are we to any of the people whose rights are being violated?

Sadly- for far too many of the homophobes in the U.S.- that photo represents what they would like to see in the U.S.

Israel doesn't execute gays. Why do you people on the left despise them?

It's not about fags, it's about a deal that freed up over $150 billion of Iranian frozen assets. I suspect they'll be purchasing more cranes now but like their nuclear program, those cranes will only be used for peaceful purposes, right?

No self-respecting gay person should support the deal the Iranians gave us. And since liberals support same-sex marriage, neither should they.

Amazing how the Obama haters suddenly found their concern for the human rights of homosexuals.

Since our closest Arab ally in the region is Saudi Arabia that executes homosexuals also.

I despise the government of Iran- just as I despise the government of Saudi Arabia.

But if we refused to deal with governments who violated human rights.....well lets see- no dealing with Russia, China, most of the Middle East and Africa......and then what good are we to any of the people whose rights are being violated?

Sadly- for far too many of the homophobes in the U.S.- that photo represents what they would like to see in the U.S.

Who says I despise Israel?

Since i don't despise Israel- I wouldn't know.

I certainly have disagreements with Israel- but within the context of the Middle East, Israel is a paragon of civil rights.

So tell me more about your new found concern for the rights of homosexuals- or have you been condemning Russia and Saudi Arabia and Uganda for their policies and I missed that?

Maybe Iran won't deal with people that dropped a nuclear bomb on an other country.

Invaded another country under false evidence killing hundreds of thousands of people....

Iran was thrilled that we invaded Iraq- we took away Iraq's only neighbor who was a threat- our invasion of Iraq left Iran as the most powerful country in the region.

The left doesn't despise Israel. Some of us do disagree with the policies of the Israeli leadership...

Your logic means you despise America...:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back