If You Thought Bloomberg Was Bad

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
The Land of Sanctuary
Mayor Elect Bill DeBlasio makes it very clear. He believes in the heavy hand of government. Capitalism is a thing of the past. Liberals elected this man, now I hope they are prepared for the consequences. This man will make Bloomberg look like Mary Poppins very quickly. To borrow and lib a line from that famous movie, a spoonful of government makes everything go down.

By: James Daniels

For the 13 people who held out hope New York City might return to political sanity after Mayor Bloomberg leaves office, you may want to stop here. For the rest of you, Mayor-elect Bill de Blasio’s recent comments won’t come as a surprise.

According to the New York Post, “Comrade Bill”, as the author calls him, stated, “Everything you heard about me is true. . . I am not a free-marketeer. . . I believe in the heavy hand of government” during a recent meeting with real estate developers.

As noted in the report, audience members were stunned at de Blasio’s views. One attendee stated, “It was startling to hear someone in this day and age boldly proclaim he’s not a ‘free marketer.’” Another called his comments “scary.”

NYC Mayor-Elect: ?I am Not a Free-Marketeer.?.?. I Believe in the Heavy Hand of Government? | Collapse.com

Last edited:
Mayor Elect Bill DeBlasio makes it very clear. He believes in the heavy hand of government. Capitalism is a thing of the past. Liberals elected this man, now I hope they are prepared for the consequences. This man will make Bloomberg look like Mary Poppins very quickly. To borrow and lib a line from that famous movie, a spoonful of government makes everything go down.

By: James Daniels

For the 13 people who held out hope New York City might return to political sanity after Mayor Bloomberg leaves office, you may want to stop here. For the rest of you, Mayor-elect Bill de Blasio’s recent comments won’t come as a surprise.

According to the New York Post, “Comrade Bill”, as the author calls him, stated, “Everything you heard about me is true. . . I am not a free-marketeer. . . I believe in the heavy hand of government” during a recent meeting with real estate developers.

As noted in the report, audience members were stunned at de Blasio’s views. One attendee stated, “It was startling to hear someone in this day and age boldly proclaim he’s not a ‘free marketer.’” Another called his comments “scary.”

NYC Mayor-Elect: ?I am Not a Free-Marketeer.?.?. I Believe in the Heavy Hand of Government? | Collapse.com

So the big guberment idiot will comprehend what he's saying. HE'S A DICTATOR

Whatever's left of NYC after 4 years of this Commie will vote for Republican mayors for at least 5 election cycles.

Forum List

Back