If you thought that Trump was not "concerned" about Mueller....

I wonder when one deplorable will speak the truth and say Trump doesn't act like an innocent man. An innocent person doesn't run around asking people to protect him.
An innocent man says "BRING ON THE INVESTIGATIONS I have nothing to hide."
Still not one honest deplorable can be found..

Who cares ?

They are still running the show.

Loser.
Running the country into the ground.
People on both sides questioning his mental health.
DT divorcing himself from the GOP so he doesn't get the blame for HIS stalled agenda.
Trump scared shitless about the Russian investigations FOR OBVIOUS reasons and all this dope can say is they're running the show.
Doesn't matter how poorly of course.
2018 can't come soon enough.

and it's clear that there is not

Its fucking amazing how much MORE, Predfan knows from the rest of us.....

You heard it here FIRST, my friends, Predfan states ..."and it's clear that there is not[hing in the inevstigation]"...........

Its all over..........LOL (what a moron.)

Yeah, we'll see who the moron is when it is revealed that they have nothing and never did.
This idiot thinks Trump is as clean as a whistle despite 40 years of facts to the contrary. That's a whole lot of stupid!

MewLOLer has Manafort on conspiring to make an ATM withdrawal from a bank that does business - with Russia!!!. Dots

here,have fun connecting these "dots"........LOL

View attachment 146016

They probably have links with others in other countries as well.... what is your point?
As do all the global elites in the Democrat party, what is the big deal? Folks are completely obtuse if they think any of this means anything at all.

Every day Hillary isn't in office is a win, douche bag. And any part of Trump's agenda that he gets into law is a bonus.

So you would be happy with a Trump impeachment.

How do you morons read this into what was said.

Trump getting impeached is not the end of the world.

Pence will president one day...regardless.

Suck on it.
Another moron who thinks having a religious nut as prez is good thing.

Show where I said it would be a good thing....asswipe.
You said Pence will be president. So then you DONT think that's a good thing?

I wonder when one deplorable will speak the truth and say Trump doesn't act like an innocent man. An innocent person doesn't run around asking people to protect him.

Who cares ?

Loser.
DT divorcing himself from the GOP so he doesn't get the blame for HIS stalled agenda.
Trump scared shitless about the Russian investigations FOR OBVIOUS reasons and all this dope can say is they're running the show.

The country is fine. It survived Obama, it will survive Trump.
Nobody cares what you pricks say about his mental health.
He's always been at odds with the likes of McConnel and Ryan. Where have you been.
Trump is scared of the Russians...now that is funny.
2018 makes the senate more GOP and the house isn't going anywhere.

You lost big time.....

Suck on it.

MewLOLer has Manafort on conspiring to make an ATM withdrawal from a bank that does business - with Russia!!!. Dots

here,have fun connecting these "dots"........LOL

View attachment 146016

They probably have links with others in other countries as well.... what is your point?
As do all the global elites in the Democrat party, what is the big deal? Folks are completely obtuse if they think any of this means anything at all.
Translation: I don't want to know if my president is a crook.

Every day Hillary isn't in office is a win, douche bag. And any part of Trump's agenda that he gets into law is a bonus.

So you would be happy with a Trump impeachment.

How do you morons read this into what was said.

Trump getting impeached is not the end of the world.

Pence will president one day...regardless.

Suck on it.
Another moron who thinks having a religious nut as prez is good thing.

Show where I said it would be a good thing....asswipe.
You said Pence will be president. So then you DONT think that's a good thing?

If Trump gets impeached, just what do you think happens....moron ?

I never said one way or the other. True to lefty form, you attempt to put words in other people's mouths because you are sooooooooooo smart...even though you lost to an orange baboon.

You heard it here FIRST, my friends, Predfan states ..."and it's clear that there is not[hing in the inevstigation]"...........

Yeah, we'll see who the moron is when it is revealed that they have nothing and never did.
This idiot thinks Trump is as clean as a whistle despite 40 years of facts to the contrary. That's a whole lot of stupid!

Kinda like Michelle getting a 300 K part time job so her husband would push money to her employer.

She leaves and they don't replace her.

Yep....

Who cares ?

Loser.

He's always been at odds with the likes of McConnel and Ryan. Where have you been.

You lost big time.....

Suck on it.
Dipshit doesn't know DT has been calling up republicans outraged that they're not protecting him from the investigations. Yes he's scared shitless. Would an innocent man be scared of the outcome of investigations?
Now run away coward..

One has to wonder WHY right wingers are opposed to Mueller's 3 month old investigation......LOL

Kinda like Michelle getting a 300 K part time job so her husband would push money to her employer.

Yep....
actually NOTHING like that... but make sure you take your meds and keep listening to Alex Jones..

Who cares ?

Loser.

You lost big time.....

Suck on it.
Dipshit doesn't know DT has been calling up republicans outraged that they're not protecting him from the investigations. Yes he's scared shitless. Would an innocent man be scared of the outcome of investigations?
Now run away coward..

Why don't you get off the upside down barstool........

Everyone suspects you are an ass......

Each time you post...you remove any doubt.

Innocent man ???? You dickhead....Trump isn't innocent....but you'll never make him guilty.

One has to wonder WHY right wingers are opposed to Mueller's 3 month old investigation......LOL

Who's opposed ?

Who really cares ?

Pence is next in line. Then someone else comes into the VP spot who will make you wish Trump were still running the show.

But that's O.K. by me.

Yep....
actually NOTHING like that... but make sure you take your meds and keep listening to Alex Jones..

Alex who ?

Your dirty affirmative action failure is part of the reason we have a moron in the WH.

Good job. You can only blame yourselves.

You lost.

Suck on it.

Trump's the guy who wouldn't pay contractors and anyone who did work for him and then would sue when they balked..
But his sheep still think 16 prosecutors won't find anything indictable against him.
Too damn funny..

Yep....

Alex who ?

Your dirty affirmative action failure is part of the reason we have a moron in the WH.

Good job. You can only blame yourselves.

You lost.

Suck on it.
Look at this fraud pretend he doesn't know who Alex Jones is. The conman conspiracy theorist trump takes advice from. Lol

Trump's the guy who wouldn't pay contractors and anyone who did work for him and then would sue when they balked..
But his sheep still think 16 prosecutors won't find anything indictable against him.
Too damn funny..

You really are cracking me up.

Who's opposed ?

Who really cares ?

Pence is next in line. Then someone else comes into the VP spot who will make you wish Trump were still running the show.

But that's O.K. by me.
Yes America will vote for the VP of the most incompetent prez in history.... because.... just because..

And in 2018 elections it's HELLO DEMOCRATS,,,,,with thank you to Trump
Watcing your tears when you lose will be so sweet.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

You loose daily bro, you wake up.

Such a tough talking, foul mouthed little man. See just more hate filled drivel, aren't you proud!

Nothing incorrect in what he said.

See you next year.

Loser.

After reading a little more through this thread you are off the same I'll! Like your buddy you have a similar mental disorder as Bone Spurs. A lot of bluster and bull sheet but saying nothing important! Keep on bro you are entertainment in watching your melt!

Forum List

Back