If you thought that Trump was not "concerned" about Mueller....

Yeah, we'll see who the moron is when it is revealed that they have nothing and never did.
This idiot thinks Trump is as clean as a whistle despite 40 years of facts to the contrary. That's a whole lot of stupid!

Kinda like Michelle getting a 300 K part time job so her husband would push money to her employer.

She leaves and they don't replace her.

Yep....
actually NOTHING like that... but make sure you take your meds and keep listening to Alex Jones..

Alex who ?

Your dirty affirmative action failure is part of the reason we have a moron in the WH.

Good job. You can only blame yourselves.

You lost.

Suck on it.
Look at this fraud pretend he doesn't know who Alex Jones is. The conman conspiracy theorist trump takes advice from. Lol

More unsupported assertions from the board sphincter.

Watcing your tears when you lose will be so sweet.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

You loose daily bro, you wake up.
Every day Hillary isn't in office is a win, douche bag. And any part of Trump's agenda that he gets into law is a bonus.

Such a tough talking, foul mouthed little man. See just more hate filled drivel, aren't you proud!

Nothing incorrect in what he said.

See you next year.

Loser.

After reading a little more through this thread you are off the same I'll! Like your buddy you have a similar mental disorder as Bone Spurs. A lot of bluster and bull sheet but saying nothing important! Keep on bro you are entertainment in watching your melt!

Awwwwww...........

I'm crushed.

:bye1::bye1::bye1::bye1:

I wonder when one deplorable will speak the truth and say Trump doesn't act like an innocent man. An innocent person doesn't run around asking people to protect him.
An innocent man says "BRING ON THE INVESTIGATIONS I have nothing to hide."

Of course he isn't innocent. When it comes right down to it, none of them are.

He's a damned corrupt criminal. It takes a weasely, slimy, POS, low life scum bag gangster to take down the criminal element that has been infesting D.C. for the past century. Most folks that voted for him, well, a good portion of them at least, knew he was in tight with the mob, they had no illusions. He even admitted that he paid off lobbyists and dealt with the slime of Washington.

Who better to deal with criminals of that element? We have watched for decades as the elite criminal politicians and bankers have the rules applied differently to them than to ordinary Americans, so the population sent a dirty slime bag to D.C. to deal with them on their own terms.

You can't deal with pigs in the mud and not expect to not get dirty. :cool-45:

The problem with establishment Republican and Democrat supporters, is they actually believe the MSM, and they are still under the illusions that their chosen pols aren't criminals as well. :laugh:

When are you folks going to wake the fuck up?

Trump defrauded mucho small busessmen in Atlantic City while he walked away with millions and this info was well advertised before the election and these idiots still pretend it's just fiction.

You loose daily bro, you wake up.
Every day Hillary isn't in office is a win, douche bag. And any part of Trump's agenda that he gets into law is a bonus.

Such a tough talking, foul mouthed little man. See just more hate filled drivel, aren't you proud!

Nothing incorrect in what he said.

See you next year.

Loser.

After reading a little more through this thread you are off the same I'll! Like your buddy you have a similar mental disorder as Bone Spurs. A lot of bluster and bull sheet but saying nothing important! Keep on bro you are entertainment in watching your melt!

Awwwwww...........

I'm crushed.

:bye1::bye1::bye1::bye1:

No doubt in anyone's mind!

I wonder when one deplorable will speak the truth and say Trump doesn't act like an innocent man. An innocent person doesn't run around asking people to protect him.

He's a damned corrupt criminal. It takes a weasely, slimy, POS, low life scum bag gangster to take down the criminal element that has been infesting D.C. for the past century. Most folks that voted for him, well, a good portion of them at least, knew he was in tight with the mob, they had no illusions. He even admitted that he paid off lobbyists and dealt with the slime of Washington.

Who better to deal with criminals of that element? We have watched for decades as the elite criminal politicians and bankers have the rules applied differently to them than to ordinary Americans, so the population sent a dirty slime bag to D.C. to deal with them on their own terms.

The problem with establishment Republican and Democrat supporters, is they actually believe the MSM, and they are still under the illusions that their chosen pols aren't criminals as well. :laugh:

Trump's going to have to step down or be impeached. That's the guy you voted for..

Trump's the guy who wouldn't pay contractors and anyone who did work for him and then would sue when they balked..
But his sheep still think 16 prosecutors won't find anything indictable against him.
Too damn funny..

You really are cracking me up.
You really don't know Trump's sordid history. That doesn't surprise me..

Yeah, I slept through the election......where all of it was played out time and time again.

The election I knew Trump would lose.

But guess what.......

This is a classic. You related to Cenk ?

Trump's going to have to step down or be impeached. That's the guy you voted for..

You butt-nuggets have been saying that for seven months.

Guess what ?

This idiot thinks Trump is as clean as a whistle despite 40 years of facts to the contrary. That's a whole lot of stupid!

Kinda like Michelle getting a 300 K part time job so her husband would push money to her employer.

Yep....
actually NOTHING like that... but make sure you take your meds and keep listening to Alex Jones..

Alex who ?

Your dirty affirmative action failure is part of the reason we have a moron in the WH.

You lost.

Suck on it.
Look at this fraud pretend he doesn't know who Alex Jones is. The conman conspiracy theorist trump takes advice from. Lol

Every single day these deplorable knownothings show how little they know and they're proud of it..
So many times they ask for links on basic news stories.... the stories their trump supporting media won't report..
Imagine that.

Trump defrauded mucho small busessmen in Atlantic City while he walked away with millions and this info was well advertised before the election and these idiots still pretend it's just fiction.

Who's pretending....

Can't you read ?

Oooopps.

Guess what ?
guess what.
Democratic Rep.: People will probably go to jail in Russia investigation - CNNPolitics

Also guess what. Grand jury subpoenas are being sent out this week.
While the serial sex offender orange anus sweats even more

So you would be happy with a Trump impeachment.

How do you morons read this into what was said.

Trump getting impeached is not the end of the world.

Pence will president one day...regardless.

Suck on it.
Another moron who thinks having a religious nut as prez is good thing.
Personally, from what I know of Trump, I think it was in the cards from the start. I think it would be worse, but you fools and your blind ignorance have been goaded into it. It's probably what the Deep State wanted all along.. . .

Yep....

Alex who ?

You lost.

Suck on it.

Every single day these deplorable knownothings show how little they know and they're proud of it..
So many times they ask for links on basic news stories.... the stories their trump supporting media won't report..
Imagine that.

Awwwwwww..............

Deplorables ?

Wow...for a loser, you sure have a big mouth.

How's it feel on the sidelines watching Donald run the show.

Guess what ?
guess what.
Democratic Rep.: People will probably go to jail in Russia investigation - CNNPolitics

Who cares ?

Pence is next in line.

And who knows who takes his spot.

Be my guest.

Alex who ?

You lost.

Suck on it.

Imagine that.

Awwwwwww..............

Deplorables ?

Run the show?
Ha ha ha ha ha.
He's making a fool of himself every day while accomplishing nothing..

Guess what ?
guess what.

Who cares ?

Pence is next in line.

And who knows who takes his spot.

Be my guest.
Keep believing Americans will vote for any republican after watching their utter futility inability to govern..
And after the indictments ar handed out before 2020.

Alex who ?

You lost.

Suck on it.

Imagine that.

Awwwwwww..............

Deplorables ?

Run the show?
Ha ha ha ha ha.
He's making a fool of himself every day while accomplishing nothing..

In my world, that is perfect.

Or did HIllary get sworn in ?

Forum List

Back