If you want more ORLANDO STYLE MASSACRES, vote Hillary

In the next five years, without changes to our autopilot visa dispensations, the U.S. will permanently resettle a Muslim population larger than the entire population of Washington D.C.

Afghanistan Migration Surging into America; 99% Support Sharia Law - Breitbart

The media got on Trump for talking about suspending the Islamic flux. They seem to be okay with the lax "refugee" code word standards that cover up Islamic terrorist connections.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and thinking something will change. If you want more blood baths, just vote Hillary and she'll do her "progressive" continuation of Obama Muslim immigration if not even increase it.

This guy was a citizen. He was not an immigrant. If the FBI was investigating him, how did he buy all these weapons?

You think Donnie can stop mass shootings? Will he set up Internment camps for citizens who are Muslims?

So, you want to talk about the incompetence of the Obama regime for knowing about this guy and not stopping it? That's fine.

In the next five years, without changes to our autopilot visa dispensations, the U.S. will permanently resettle a Muslim population larger than the entire population of Washington D.C.

The media got on Trump for talking about suspending the Islamic flux. They seem to be okay with the lax "refugee" code word standards that cover up Islamic terrorist connections.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and thinking something will change. If you want more blood baths, just vote Hillary and she'll do her "progressive" continuation of Obama Muslim immigration if not even increase it.

Way to jump on the bodies of innocent dead victims just so you can score personal "points" on a message board, coward.

Stay classy, asshole.
To be fair he’s not the only rightwing asshole trying to exploit the tragedy for some perceived partisan gain – in fact, most of the rightwing assholes are doing the same thing.

That's truly hilarious considering all the times douche bags like you have used mass killings for partisan gain.

Yup. If this had been a psychotic white guy, they'd be all into their gun control spiel about now.

They are trying hard to make this a gun control issue.

Way to jump on the bodies of innocent dead victims just so you can score personal "points" on a message board, coward.

Stay classy, asshole.
To be fair he’s not the only rightwing asshole trying to exploit the tragedy for some perceived partisan gain – in fact, most of the rightwing assholes are doing the same thing.

I know, in fact my initial post to the moron here was exactly the same thing I told the last yellow-bellied sapsucking coward who tried the exact same ploy to score points on the backs of the dead. They can't even think up something original, they just take turns parroting.

I remember that if Obama wins, we would sure die!!

That was 2008. Maybe right wing fear tactics only embolden leftist.
I believe that the American voting public responds well to those standing on the bodies of the slain.

Frump will not just stand on thr bodies. He will jump up and down. He is probably holding a party in Frump Towers as we spreak.

Anything to get voter's mind off the Frump University fraud case.

Gee, should we go back to the Bush method?

Send thousands of Americans to the ME to be killed, to keep the domestic body count down.

Brilliant. Bush's motto...

You want Americans to kill? We deliver!!

Soldiers are least trained and paid to put their lives on the line (while making strategic gains). Oh, we should go with the sitting duck method while importing terrorists like they're commodities? That is beyond fucking moronic!
And here we see the reprehensible right advocating for more pointless war and death in the ME, more Americans dying in a pointless conflict.

Most on the right are liars, bigots, and demagogues – as well as warmongering scum.

Except, I'm not the reprehensible right as you put it. I'm an American who doesn't think my people should have to pay with blood to import terrorism. This is why you'll have plenty on the left who are tired of identity politics voting for Trump to reverse the madness. Hillary can't even take a hard stance because she thinks she needs the Muslim vote. Trump appeals to people who use their fucking brains instead of being pigeon holed into mindless positions.

Stay classy, asshole.

Oh, I'm supposed to stay silent and ignore that Hillary wants to bring in more terrorists and Trump doesn't. Luh-huh-hoo--uh-zer!

Li -hih- hih-hink?

DUMBASS.

It's a fucking campaign theme, dipshit. Hillary has tried to score points on Trump's 'anti Muslim' stance on immigration. Of course she wants to import more terrorists. I'm not going to go link hunting to show you that sun is fucking hot. Get over your damn self.

In other words you can't back up your shit, because you pulled it out of your ass.

Send thousands of Americans to the ME to be killed, to keep the domestic body count down.

Soldiers are least trained and paid to put their lives on the line (while making strategic gains). Oh, we should go with the sitting duck method while importing terrorists like they're commodities? That is beyond fucking moronic!

The Orlando shooter was born here dumbass.
Indeed he was. No importing done here at all.

Stay classy, asshole.

I know, in fact my initial post to the moron here was exactly the same thing I told the last yellow-bellied sapsucking coward who tried the exact same ploy to score points on the backs of the dead. They can't even think up something original, they just take turns parroting.

The contempt you display for anyone using the exact same tactics that douche bags like you have used for decades is utterly hilarious.

Stay classy, asshole.

Fuck your holier than schtick, you yellow belly'd p.o.s. trying to overlook importing terrorists.I want to make known what kind of entities are okay with us paying a blood tax; HILLARY AND HER MINIONS (YOU).

The Orlando shooter was born here dumbass.
Indeed he was. No importing done here at all.
His parents were imported, moron, and they failed to assimilate. His father has a show where he condones terrorism

What in the wide world of blue fuck does this event have to do with "immigration"? Hm? Immigration to Florida from New York?

But...but....but 'This guy is from Indiana....... IDIOT / JACKASS

A little thing called supply and demand, bro. There's a nice supply of terrorists in the middle east. Obama/Hillary are filling the demand.

Soooooo no answer.
And no, he's from New York, moron.

Whatever. I saw a headline 'He came from Indiana'. Apparently they were talking about the terrorist that wanted to kill the people at the LA gay pride parade. But what state he's from is not the issue, 'moron.' This is just you trying to derail another argument in you pissant way. The argument is about not importing more terrorists. You're okay with a terrorism tax. That's fine. You're okay with paying with other people's blood.

Oh, you "saw a headline" did you? This just in --- even if he had been from Indiana, that's STILL in the US, so I am compelled to reiterate --- what the FUCK does this event have to do with "immigration"?

Are you retarded?

Stay classy, asshole.

Fuck your holier than schtick, you yellow belly'd p.o.s. trying to overlook importing terrorists.I want to make known what kind of entities are okay with us paying a blood tax; HILLARY AND HER MINIONS (YOU).

I've also posted nothing about any "tax" so you can cram that back up the ass you pulled it from.

Know who else didn't post something?
You. That link to "Hillary wants to import terrorists". All the way from "Indiana" I have no doubt.

We sit, and we wait.

What in the wide world of blue fuck does this event have to do with "immigration"? Hm? Immigration to Florida from New York?

But...but....but 'This guy is from Indiana....... IDIOT / JACKASS

A little thing called supply and demand, bro. There's a nice supply of terrorists in the middle east. Obama/Hillary are filling the demand.

Soooooo no answer.
And no, he's from New York, moron.

Whatever. I saw a headline 'He came from Indiana'. Apparently they were talking about the terrorist that wanted to kill the people at the LA gay pride parade. But what state he's from is not the issue, 'moron.' This is just you trying to derail another argument in you pissant way. The argument is about not importing more terrorists. You're okay with a terrorism tax. That's fine. You're okay with paying with other people's blood.

Oh, you "saw a headline" did you? This just in --- even if he had been from Indiana, that's STILL in the US, so I am compelled to reiterate --- what the FUCK does this event have to do with "immigration"?

Are you retarded?

Dude, I explained this already. Hence why you're responding to something from like the first two pages on page six. Who are the fucking terrorists as I said? Who wants to import them and who doesn't? We know the answers to that question. And it has been presented to you that this guy is the son of a terrorist immigrant. You trying to make an issue of what state this guy is from is just you doing one of your usual pissant side shows.

This guy was a citizen. He was not an immigrant. If the FBI was investigating him, how did he buy all these weapons?

You think Donnie can stop mass shootings? Will he set up Internment camps for citizens who are Muslims?

So, you want to talk about the incompetence of the Obama regime for knowing about this guy and not stopping it? That's fine.

No, let'talk about the fact that the NRA continues to buy repub congressman, blocking greater restrictions on nut cases like this to purchase an arsenal.

No, let'talk about the fact that the NRA continues to buy repub congressman, blocking greater restrictions on nut cases like this to purchase an arsenal.

Go make that thread if that's what you're inclined to talk about. This thread is about who is importing the terrorists at the expense of American blood.

And it’s this sort of lies, stupidity, fear-mongering, and hate from the reprehensible right that’s going to get Clinton elected.

Clinton has stated that she will follow Obama's policy to allow 10's of thousands more Muslims immigrate to the US. That is not a lie, but a known fact. It is hardly fear-mongering or hate from the right that caused a radical Islamist to kill 50 LGBT people at a night club.
And, the LGBT folks will still all vote for her. Now we know who is stupid.

Forum List

Back