If you want more ORLANDO STYLE MASSACRES, vote Hillary

Gee, should we go back to the Bush method?

Send thousands of Americans to the ME to be killed, to keep the domestic body count down.

Brilliant. Bush's motto...

You want Americans to kill? We deliver!!

Soldiers are least trained and paid to put their lives on the line (while making strategic gains). Oh, we should go with the sitting duck method while importing terrorists like they're commodities? That is beyond fucking moronic!

The Orlando shooter was born here dumbass.
Indeed he was. No importing done here at all.
His parents were imported, moron, and they failed to assimilate. His father has a show where he condones terrorism

Like I said, he was born here. You haven't assimilated either. Where should we send you?

geez, according to the right wing nutters, Obama was supposta take all the guns away by now... <<pffffft>>

'thanx, Obama.'

In the next five years, without changes to our autopilot visa dispensations, the U.S. will permanently resettle a Muslim population larger than the entire population of Washington D.C.

Afghanistan Migration Surging into America; 99% Support Sharia Law - Breitbart

The media got on Trump for talking about suspending the Islamic flux. They seem to be okay with the lax "refugee" code word standards that cover up Islamic terrorist connections.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and thinking something will change. If you want more blood baths, just vote Hillary and she'll do her "progressive" continuation of Obama Muslim immigration if not even increase it.
And it’s this sort of lies, stupidity, fear-mongering, and hate from the reprehensible right that’s going to get Clinton elected.

Clinton has stated that she will follow Obama's policy to allow 10's of thousands more Muslims immigrate to the US. That is not a lie, but a known fact. It is hardly fear-mongering or hate from the right that caused a radical Islamist to kill 50 LGBT people at a night club.
And, the LGBT folks will still all vote for her. Now we know who is stupid.

We get it. Your bigotry towards homosexuals is the Lite variety.

Clinton has stated that she will follow Obama's policy to allow 10's of thousands more Muslims immigrate to the US. That is not a lie, but a known fact. It is hardly fear-mongering or hate from the right that caused a radical Islamist to kill 50 LGBT people at a night club.
And, the LGBT folks will still all vote for her. Now we know who is stupid.

Well I'd like to think that a few will have sobered up. Certainly, that's what Hillary's scared of. She can't have her mindless minions dwindling.

Send thousands of Americans to the ME to be killed, to keep the domestic body count down.

A couple of things we can easily do is #1) stop importing these animals and #2) bomb the crap out of ISIS, regardless of whether there will be collateral damage. Why should we give a crap about the families of these terrorists? ISIS wouldn't exist if Obama hadn't allowed it to exist.

Wrong on both counts.

1. Idiot Trumpery said he would identify Muslims (NOT TERRORISTS) by asking travelers what their religion is. What's YOUR brilliant idea for identifying TERRORISTS?

2. Idiot Trumpery said he would "bomb the shit out of ISIS" but couldn't say WHERE that would be. Where do YOU think we should bomb?

Problem is, RWNJ traitors like Drumpf and you just want to kill everyone on the off chance you just might accidentally hit a terrorist.

Dummies.

Bigotry regards religion; not sexuality, moron. Now, you would be the homophobe who wants to kill homosexuals seeing as how you support the candidate that wants to import their hunters.

geez, according to the right wing nutters, Obama was supposta take all the guns away by now... <<pffffft>>

'thanx, Obama.'

Its well known that Obama plans to raid every house on Nov 8th and take every gun he can find. RWNJs should stay home that day to protect the 2a rights.

:woohoo:

You. That link to "Hillary wants to import terrorists". All the way from "Indiana" I have no doubt.

Who are terrorists and who wants to import them? (I ask you for about the fifth time).

And I tell you for the 526th time, I never brought up the idea of "importing" anybody from Fucking New York. Or from anywhere else. YOU did.

Sounds like RWers want internment camps for Muslim citizens. How about Hispanics. How about African Americans? Donnie will gladly set them up.

A couple of things we can easily do is #1) stop importing these animals and #2) bomb the crap out of ISIS, regardless of whether there will be collateral damage. Why should we give a crap about the families of these terrorists? ISIS wouldn't exist if Obama hadn't allowed it to exist.

Wrong on both counts.

1. Idiot Trumpery said he would identify Muslims (NOT TERRORISTS) by asking travelers what their religion is. What's YOUR brilliant idea for identifying TERRORISTS?

2. Idiot Trumpery said he would "bomb the shit out of ISIS" but couldn't say WHERE that would be. Where do YOU think we should bomb?

Problem is, RWNJ traitors like Drumpf and you just want to kill everyone on the off chance you just might accidentally hit a terrorist.

Dummies.

Brass tacks: Hillary will import tens of thousands of terrorists and terrorist enablers; whereas, Trump will put an end to that insanity. Pretty sure you're the idiot.

You. That link to "Hillary wants to import terrorists". All the way from "Indiana" I have no doubt.

Who are terrorists and who wants to import them? (I ask you for about the fifth time).

And I tell you for the 526th time, I never brought up the idea of "importing" anybody from Fucking New York. Or from anywhere else. YOU did.

Dude's from New York. I haven't been fighting you on that. Now, who are the terrorists and who wants to import them? The fact that you won't answer says it all that this point, anyhow.

Wrong on both counts.

Dummies.

Brass tacks: Hillary will import tens of thousands of terrorists and terrorist enablers; whereas, Trump will put an end to that insanity.

One AGAIN --- LINK?

Sounds like RWers want internment camps for Muslim citizens. How about Hispanics. How about African Americans? Donnie will gladly set them up.

I just don't want to import known killers, pay $20k a year each for them, and give them full rights of honorable citizens. I'm not insane yahoo like you who thinks American citizenship is that cheap.

Bigotry regards religion; not sexuality, moron. Now, you would be the homophobe who wants to kill homosexuals seeing as how you support the candidate that wants to import their hunters.

"Bigotry regards religion; not sexuality.."

That might be the stupidest thing you have ever posted.

Or, can you post proof of that ridiculous statement?

One AGAIN --- LINK?

You tell us what Hillary's immigration plan is. All's you'll be doing is highlighting how she wants to import terrorists. I can see why a coward like you seeks to go down another rabbit hole instead.

Wrong on both counts.

Dummies.

Brass tacks: Hillary will import tens of thousands of terrorists and terrorist enablers; whereas, Trump will put an end to that insanity.

One AGAIN --- LINK?

I'm looking forward to seeing his proof that "Bigotry regards religion; not sexuality".

One AGAIN --- LINK?

You tell us what Hillary's immigration plan is. All's you'll be doing is highlighting how she wants to import terrorists. I can see why a coward like you seeks to go down another rabbit hole instead.

You already did "tell us what Hillary's immigration plan is."

Now prove it.

And prove that "Bigotry regards religion; not sexuality".

And there's no "S" on the word "all".

Dummy.

"Bigotry regards religion; not sexuality.."

That might be the stupidest thing you have ever posted.

Or, can you post proof of that ridiculous statement?

The word is typically regarded towards religion (and racism) according to merrian webster. Otherwise, if I were to espouse an extended definition, I'd be calling people against Trump bigots. If that's what you want, then let's indulge your utter stupidity and call you a bigot.

One AGAIN --- LINK?

You already did "tell us what Hillary's immigration plan is."

Now prove it.

And prove that "Bigotry regards religion; not sexuality".

And there's no "S" on the word "all".

Dummy.

I don't come on here to prove obvious sh** to you. Hillary has been quite candid that she supports high numbers of Muslim immigration. You know it, and I know it. If that's all you got, that's tantamount to saying you're defeated before you even begin.

Isn't it cute how liberals continue to demand others to their work for them but, when sent a rate card, fall silent? Yeah, having to pay.....well that's NOT "Free Stuff".

Forum List

Back