If you want more ORLANDO STYLE MASSACRES, vote Hillary

The guy who killed 50 gays was born in NY.......so was Trump

Clearly we need to build a wall around New York. And make Rump pay for it.

Being obstinate does nothing to refute the fact that Hillary will be importing terrorists. You've already been check mated on this.
Hillary may import them....but Trump will sell them the weapons of their choice

Its certainly true that the Repubs have now voted at least twice to arm known and suspected terrorists.

Why?

Are all leftwing douche bags such utterly shameless liars like you?

IOW, you wussed out on answering obvious question I asked you about your ridiculous claims that we should block "Islams" from coming into the US and that we should bomb them all.

You people are just stupid.

And none of you can deny that the Rs voted to give known and suspected terrorists on the no fly list the very same access I have to any gun they want. And they just repeated that same vote. Why do you RWNJ traitors and the GOP and the NRA want terrorists (and illegals, criminals and the mentally ill) to have guns?

No, you come here to lie about the Clinton's and demonstrate your general lack of education.

I stopped reading there. If you're gonna be a little twat and play the lack of education card, at least don't make simple grammatical errors while you do it. Clintons (no apostrophe), fucking moron.

Last edited:
No, you come here to lie about the Clinton's and demonstrate your general lack of education.

I stopped reading there. If you're gonna be a little twat and play the lack of education card, at least don't make simple grammatical errors while you do it. Clintons (no apostrophe), fucking moron.

That's not even my post, you illiterate bag of hack hammers.

shoot-foot.gif
:lmao:

Clearly we need to build a wall around New York. And make Rump pay for it.

Being obstinate does nothing to refute the fact that Hillary will be importing terrorists. You've already been check mated on this.
Hillary may import them....but Trump will sell them the weapons of their choice

Its certainly true that the Repubs have now voted at least twice to arm known and suspected terrorists.

Why?

Are all leftwing douche bags such utterly shameless liars like you?

IOW, you wussed out on answering obvious question I asked you about your ridiculous claims that we should block "Islams" from coming into the US and that we should bomb them all.

You people are just stupid.

And none of you can deny that the Rs voted to give known and suspected terrorists on the no fly list the very same access I have to any gun they want. And they just repeated that same vote. Why do you RWNJ traitors and the GOP and the NRA want terrorists (and illegals, criminals and the mentally ill) to have guns?

I think I've made it quite plain that I think we should block them and bomb them into oblivion.

According to the Constitution, you can't deny people their Constitutional rights without due process. Some bureaucrat putting your name on a list is not due process. What you're saying is that you wipe your ass on the Constitution.

It's already illegal for illegals, criminals and the mentally ill to have guns.

shoot-foot.gif

Fixed the mistake. Should we talk about that over the next six pages or are you gonna be novel and engage the point of the thread for a change?

Who will import more terrorists; Clinton or Trump?

shoot-foot.gif

Fixed the mistake. Should we talk about that over the next six pages or are you gonna be novel and engage the point of the thread for a change?

Why would we start now? You've been avoiding the question ever since I put it on you.

shoot-foot.gif

Why would we start now? You've been avoiding the question ever since I put it on you.

I haven't avoided anything. I've told you in no uncertain terms that I don't intend to chase balls like a dog and get you a link. You on the other hand have repeatedly ignored the question that this thread is predicated upon (Who will import more terrorists; Trump or Clinton?).

shoot-foot.gif

I haven't avoided anything. I've told you in no uncertain terms that I don't intend to chase balls like a dog and get you a link. You on the other hand have repeatedly ignored the question that this thread is predicated upon (Who will import more terrorists; Trump or Clinton?).

Doooooooon't think so Hunior. The title of this thread was, and still is:

--- which you then attempted to bring the pus out of by advancing the claim that she "wants to import terrorists".

Roll tape.
Oh, I'm supposed to stay silent and ignore that Hillary wants to bring in more terrorists and Trump doesn't.
--- which I then challenged you to back up.

--- whereupon you ran away, and have been running ever since. Because you're a wimpo.

We might add, this running away is itself running away from the previous question, that being what a murderer from New York has to do with "immigration". Which you also wimped out on, apparently believing "Indiana" is some foreign country.

shoot-foot.gif

--- which you then attempted to bring the pus out of by advancing the claim that she "wants to import terrorists".

--- whereupon you ran away, and have been running ever since. Because you're a wimpo.

I think you have this faulty notion that I am obligated to prove anything and everything to (specifically) you. If you want to be a real poster and answer one simple question (who will import more terrorists; Trump or Clinton?) then I might be inclined to go into more detail. But if you're just gonna be a stupid sh** who doesn't want to present any semblance of a counter view or defend Hillary in any capacity, then I must conclude that you're not serious about the issue, and I'm thusly not inclined to play your games. Be a serious poster if you want serious replies.

Big talk for a guy who has been running from the same question (the premise of this thread) the entire time.

shoot-foot.gif

I think you have this faulty notion that I am obligated to prove anything and everything to (specifically) you. If you want to be a real poster and answer one simple question (who will import more terrorists; Trump or Clinton?) then I might be inclined to go into more detail. But if you're just gonna be a stupid sh** who doesn't want to present any semblance of a counter view or defend Hillary in any capacity, then I must conclude that you're not serious about the issue, and I'm thusly not inclined to play your games. Be a serious poster if you want serious replies.

*NOBODY* "imports terorrists". Not even Rump. *I* never proposed that anyone does that --- *YOU* did. As I just documented above. So it's not my fucking question you dishonest little weasel --- it's YOURS.

Fucking dishonest WIMP.

*NOBODY* "imports terorrists". Not even Rump. *I* never proposed that anyone does that --- *YOU* did. As I just documented above. So it's not my fucking question you dishonest little weasel --- it's YOURS.

Nobody imports terrorists? Cos they're all from New York originally?

That has to be the dumbest thing you've ever said. A great many of the domestic terrorists in Europe and America have been (first generation) immigrants. Many others have been second generation.

shoot-foot.gif

Roll tape.
Oh, I'm supposed to stay silent and ignore that Hillary wants to bring in more terrorists and Trump doesn't.

We might add, this running away is itself running away from the previous question, that being what a murderer from New York has to do with "immigration". Which you also wimped out on, apparently believing "Indiana" is some foreign country.
I already posted the evidence, douche bag.

Nobody imports terrorists? Cos they're all from New York originally?

That has to be the dumbest thing you've ever said. A great many of the domestic terrorists in Europe and America have been (first generation) immigrants. Many others have been second generation.

Yeah, because all of those terrorists who killed 104 Parisians were born in Europe . . . . . er, no, that's not right.

There's apparently no consequences of importing high risk immigrants. "Nobody imports terrorists". Pogo making that ultra sad declaration and then jetting. Here's him:

not-listening.jpg

What a convenient position to have given that his candidate is the one who plans on importing the terrorists (not to mention other assorted rapists and murderers).

In the next five years, without changes to our autopilot visa dispensations, the U.S. will permanently resettle a Muslim population larger than the entire population of Washington D.C.

Afghanistan Migration Surging into America; 99% Support Sharia Law - Breitbart

The media got on Trump for talking about suspending the Islamic flux. They seem to be okay with the lax "refugee" code word standards that cover up Islamic terrorist connections.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and thinking something will change. If you want more blood baths, just vote Hillary and she'll do her "progressive" continuation of Obama Muslim immigration if not even increase it.

Are you threatening to kill people, you sick fuck?

In the next five years, without changes to our autopilot visa dispensations, the U.S. will permanently resettle a Muslim population larger than the entire population of Washington D.C.

The media got on Trump for talking about suspending the Islamic flux. They seem to be okay with the lax "refugee" code word standards that cover up Islamic terrorist connections.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and thinking something will change. If you want more blood baths, just vote Hillary and she'll do her "progressive" continuation of Obama Muslim immigration if not even increase it.

No, no, Hillary will take all the guns away and make us all safe.

You have it all wrong.

I think we should BLAME the Reagan administration, because that's when this terrorist was BORN in this country. Or how about we blame the administration who was in charge when his parents migrated to this country?

Doesn't that make more sense?

The blame falls squarely on ISIS. Now if the FBI would stop using critical resources & time
to chase down emails, and start putting 100% effort into catching ISIS comrades, (before they strike) we would probably start making some headway into defeating ISIS.

Why this terrorist, was able to walk into a gun store and pick up a military assault rifle and ammo, after being investigated by the FBI 3 times for being a sympathizer of ISIS or other terrorist organizations is beyond any rational reasoning.

We have thousands of sympathizers of terrorist organizations in this country, the FBI knows who many of them are, and I would just prefer to stick them on a plane, drop them off in Syria at 30K feet without a parachute. That would probably fix it.

Funny-Afghanistan-Terrorist-School-Cartoons-Image.jpg

What in the wide world of blue fuck does this event have to do with "immigration"? Hm? Immigration to Florida from New York?

If the Muslim pigs parents didn't come here from Afghanistan....HE never would've been here either.

Every Islamic pig we allow in will breed and create more of them.

Forum List

Back