If you want more ORLANDO STYLE MASSACRES, vote Hillary

I remember that if Obama wins, we would sure die!!

That was 2008. Maybe right wing fear tactics only embolden leftist.

No, gutless responses embolden terrorist, the only thing they understand and respect is force. You have to check your balls at the door to be a leftist.

There's apparently no consequences of importing high risk immigrants. "Nobody imports terrorists". Pogo making that ultra sad declaration and then jetting. Here's him:

not-listening.jpg

What a convenient position to have given that his candidate is the one who plans on importing the terrorists (not to mention other assorted rapists and murderers).

For the Nth time ---- Link??

You don't even know who the fuck "my candidate" IS, so cram it up your ass.

Why would we start now? You've been avoiding the question ever since I put it on you.

I haven't avoided anything. I've told you in no uncertain terms that I don't intend to chase balls like a dog and get you a link. You on the other hand have repeatedly ignored the question that this thread is predicated upon (Who will import more terrorists; Trump or Clinton?).

Doooooooon't think so Hunior. The title of this thread was, and still is:

If you want more ORLANDO STYLE MASSACRES, vote Hillary

--- which you then attempted to bring the pus out of by advancing the claim that she "wants to import terrorists".

--- which I then challenged you to back up.

--- whereupon you ran away, and have been running ever since. Because you're a wimpo.

I think you have this faulty notion that I am obligated to prove anything and everything to (specifically) you. If you want to be a real poster and answer one simple question (who will import more terrorists; Trump or Clinton?) then I might be inclined to go into more detail. But if you're just gonna be a stupid sh** who doesn't want to present any semblance of a counter view or defend Hillary in any capacity, then I must conclude that you're not serious about the issue, and I'm thusly not inclined to play your games. Be a serious poster if you want serious replies.

*NOBODY* "imports terorrists". Not even Rump. *I* never proposed that anyone does that --- *YOU* did. As I just documented above. So it's not my fucking question you dishonest little weasel --- it's YOURS.

Nobody imports terrorists? Cos they're all from New York originally?

That has to be the dumbest thing you've ever said. A great many of the domestic terrorists in Europe and America have been (first generation) immigrants. Many others have been second generation.

Go fuck yourself you dishonest shitstained bag of hack hammers. *YOU* brought up "importing terrorists", as documented right above. NO ONE else --- YOU.

In the next five years, without changes to our autopilot visa dispensations, the U.S. will permanently resettle a Muslim population larger than the entire population of Washington D.C.

Afghanistan Migration Surging into America; 99% Support Sharia Law - Breitbart

The media got on Trump for talking about suspending the Islamic flux. They seem to be okay with the lax "refugee" code word standards that cover up Islamic terrorist connections.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and thinking something will change. If you want more blood baths, just vote Hillary and she'll do her "progressive" continuation of Obama Muslim immigration if not even increase it.

Way to jump on the bodies of innocent dead victims just so you can score personal "points" on a message board, coward.

Stay classy, asshole.
To be fair he’s not the only rightwing asshole trying to exploit the tragedy for some perceived partisan gain – in fact, most of the rightwing assholes are doing the same thing.

That's truly hilarious considering all the times douche bags like you have used mass killings for partisan gain.

Yup. If this had been a psychotic white guy, they'd be all into their gun control spiel about now.

They and their dear leader already are.

In the next five years, without changes to our autopilot visa dispensations, the U.S. will permanently resettle a Muslim population larger than the entire population of Washington D.C.

The media got on Trump for talking about suspending the Islamic flux. They seem to be okay with the lax "refugee" code word standards that cover up Islamic terrorist connections.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and thinking something will change. If you want more blood baths, just vote Hillary and she'll do her "progressive" continuation of Obama Muslim immigration if not even increase it.

This guy was a citizen. He was not an immigrant. If the FBI was investigating him, how did he buy all these weapons?

You think Donnie can stop mass shootings? Will he set up Internment camps for citizens who are Muslims?

So, you want to talk about the incompetence of the Obama regime for knowing about this guy and not stopping it? That's fine.

No, let'talk about the fact that the NRA continues to buy repub congressman, blocking greater restrictions on nut cases like this to purchase an arsenal.

This nut case as you call him was a licensed armed security guard, he passed all the background checks you assholes are calling for, did a lot of good for the folks in FL, didn't they.

Are you threatening to kill people, you sick fuck?

GFY

I think we should BLAME the Reagan administration, because that's when this terrorist was BORN in this country. Or how about we blame the administration who was in charge when his parents migrated to this country?

Doesn't that make more sense?

The blame falls squarely on ISIS. Now if the FBI would stop using critical resources & time
to chase down emails, and start putting 100% effort into catching ISIS comrades, (before they strike) we would probably start making some headway into defeating ISIS.

Why this terrorist, was able to walk into a gun store and pick up a military assault rifle and ammo, after being investigated by the FBI 3 times for being a sympathizer of ISIS or other terrorist organizations is beyond any rational reasoning.

We have thousands of sympathizers of terrorist organizations in this country, the FBI knows who many of them are, and I would just prefer to stick them on a plane, drop them off in Syria at 30K feet without a parachute. That would probably fix it.

Funny-Afghanistan-Terrorist-School-Cartoons-Image.jpg

Yea, cos Islamic terror started in the Reagan years. :cuckoo:

And it’s this sort of lies, stupidity, fear-mongering, and hate from the reprehensible right that’s going to get Clinton elected.

Clinton has stated that she will follow Obama's policy to allow 10's of thousands more Muslims immigrate to the US. That is not a lie, but a known fact. It is hardly fear-mongering or hate from the right that caused a radical Islamist to kill 50 LGBT people at a night club.
And, the LGBT folks will still all vote for her. Now we know who is stupid.

We get it. Your bigotry towards homosexuals is the Lite variety.

You don't get anything. The Muslim culture does not accept homosexuals. The LGBT folks still want more of them to immigrate to the US. I call that stupid.

And it’s this sort of lies, stupidity, fear-mongering, and hate from the reprehensible right that’s going to get Clinton elected.

Clinton has stated that she will follow Obama's policy to allow 10's of thousands more Muslims immigrate to the US. That is not a lie, but a known fact. It is hardly fear-mongering or hate from the right that caused a radical Islamist to kill 50 LGBT people at a night club.

You don't get anything. The Muslim culture does not accept homosexuals. The LGBT folks still want more of them to immigrate to the US. I call that stupid.

Conservative Christians don't accept homosexuals either. Deport the fundies?

Some conservative Christians may not accept homosexuals as the norm, but they don't kill them. See how easy that was.

Some conservative Christians may not accept homosexuals as the norm, but they don't kill them. See how easy that was.

99% of Muslims in America don't want to kill homosexuals either. That figure is probably about the same for rightwing Christians.

Acceptance was your word. That's why I called it bigotry Lite. It's still bigotry.

Republicans using gay deaths to attack Muslims.

When they actually hate the gays more than the Muslims.

99% of Muslims in America don't want to kill homosexuals either. That figure is probably about the same for rightwing Christians.

BS, 99% may say the don't want to kill homosexuals, but the 1% is doing it for them. There only openly gay Muslims in any Muslim country become dead gay Muslims real quick.

Nothing like a bunch of blanket statements. :rolleyes:

Let's see if we can narrow your broad statements a bit. Now granted, I can only speak for one LGBT folk, me, but you're correct that I don't want to see Muslims banned from the US because of the actions of cult followers. Of course, I don't want to see any religion banned for the actions of a few extremists.

Just out of curiosity, did you know that not all Muslim countries treat being gay as a crime?

Let's see if we can narrow your broad statements a bit. Now granted, I can only speak for one LGBT folk, me, but you're correct that I don't want to see Muslims banned from the US because of the actions of cult followers. Of course, I don't want to see any religion banned for the actions of a few extremists.

Just out of curiosity, did you know that not all Muslim countries treat being gay as a crime?

As a matter of fact I didn't know that. The only ones I have read about are those that KILL gays by throwing them off of buildings. I have several gay neighbors that I talk to on a weekly basis and I would not like to see any of them killed.
Just out of curiosity, do you have any Muslims as friends?

Do we need 10,000 more Muslims a month since only 10 of them (your 1% estimate) want to kill homosexuals? That would be 120 radical Islamists a year coming to the US.
No right wing or left wing Christian want to kill any homosexual. It is against the Christian religion to kill another human being.

Do we need 10,000 more Muslims a month since only 10 of them want to kill homosexuals? No rightwing or left wing Christian wants to kill any homosexual. It is against the Christian religion to kill another human being.

It is not against the Christian religion to kill people because the Christian religion is what the individual believes it is,
and many justifications for killing have been made in name of Christianity.

As a matter of fact I didn't know that. The only ones I have read about are those that KILL gays by throwing them off of buildings. I have several gay neighbors that I talk to on a weekly basis and I would not like to see any of them killed.
Just out of curiosity, do you have any Muslims as friends?

Five Muslim countries do no criminalize homosexuality.

Yes, I have Muslim friends and they are fine with my being gay. It comes from being an American Muslim. Culture makes all the difference in religions....ALL religions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Orlando killer was born in New York.

No right wing or left wing Christian want to kill any homosexual. It is against the Christian religion to kill another human being.

You've not heard of Kevin Swanson?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back