🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If you want to take a trip down the yellow brick road

Trump bla bla bla ... he tells RW morons everything he's going to do and NEVER says how he's going to do whatever it is he's yammering about.

OBVIOUSLY he has the fools fooled.
There's the dodge...this thread is about McDonough, not trump. Thanks for proving my point.

They can't help themselves, deflection is all they know since they elected their failed Messiah

true. It's next to impossible to ignore the stupidity in every RW thread.

Why don't you at least try to stay on topic instead of your usual BS? It gets really old, loon

whats the topic??

Trump running down something that has to do with Obama, or watching a TV show ?

Trump bla bla bla ... he tells RW morons everything he's going to do and NEVER says how he's going to do whatever it is he's yammering about.

Obama said the something and he lied straight to your face, calling you ignorant and you still support him. You are s fool. Gruber was so right about you.

I never voted for Obama. You're the fool.

you have an excuse ... RW'r.

Obama said the something and he lied straight to your face, calling you ignorant and you still support him. You are s fool. Gruber was so right about you.

HAHAHAHA Yeah right, fool.But in all honesty many that voted for him now deny it....why?

There's the dodge...this thread is about McDonough, not trump. Thanks for proving my point.

They can't help themselves, deflection is all they know since they elected their failed Messiah

Why don't you at least try to stay on topic instead of your usual BS? It gets really old, loon

whats the topic??

The topic is McDonough dodging the issue and providing the template for assholes like you. Thank you again for proving my point.

whats the topic??

The topic is McDonough dodging the issue and providing the template for assholes like you. Thank you again for proving my point.

You're dealing with a moron, best to let him be a moron and move on to a foe who at least has a clue

Yeah right, your a Looney leftist.

If he didn't vote for Obama it is only because he could not read the voting directions.

trump is skipping down the yellowsnow road, is in league with the wicked witch (Putin), relies on the Follytrump Guild for advice, and lives in the land of odds.

McDonough continues his dance on a Fox News Sunday with Chris Wallace.

Forum List

Back