If you were not born here you should not be allowed to serve in an elected capacity

We need a constitutional amendment to protect our interests from foreign governments.

Fighting amongst ourselves is bad enough. We don't need radicals who's interest lies in other lands and their way of life making shit even worse.

Not born here? YOU CAN NOT SERVE.

Once upon a time i would have disagreed with you, but now, I am not so sure.

D-Omar is the living, breathing example that the idea that the United States is still a 'Melting Pot' where foreigners embrace the US and work together for the good of this nation and the American people is completely FALSE. THAT vision / process is severely BROKEN / is no longer valid.
:boo_hoo14:

Bad, bad, bad Democrats...bad, bad...
Exactly

proud of being from SOMALIA?
Why not? Many people are proud of their heritage, there are good and bad points to all. Why should they be ashamed? Should Germans be ashamed of theirs even though most today had nothing to do with WW2? Should Americans be ashamed? French?
Why did she leave then? See, there’s no logic in that at all

Why not? Many people are proud of their heritage, there are good and bad points to all. Why should they be ashamed? Should Germans be ashamed of theirs even though most today had nothing to do with WW2? Should Americans be ashamed? French?

Why did your ancestors leave?

Then why does she want it to be somolian? Odd. Name something she’s done for America
I looked at her political platform. It’s pure progressive. It is totally unlike anything Somalian. In fact, they would probably kill for for promoting those ideas in Somalia.

You can argue against her ideas as a progressive, some of which I happen to think are good for America, but those are politics and have little to do with her country of origin or religion. That is why this hateful rhetoric is so looney tunes.

Why is it you need attack her for her country of origin rather than her political ideas which also happen to be held by many multi-generational native born Americans?

As an FYI...in this country there is only one form of citizen. All American citizens are the same. It is not conditional upon country of origin, religion or ethnic background or political belief.
she needs to learn how to explain her shit better too coyote...."some people did something on 9-11"....pretty pathetic....
Taken completely out of context. What was her entire speech trying to convey?
You’re completely compliant for her. You’re worse, you ignore her contempt at our country.

CONTEMP.

Still haven’t said what she has done for America except be contemptuous

You should not

My paternal ancestors left because of the pogroms. -----as did my
maternal ancestors. Hubby's parents left his land of birth because
of the Omars that lived there and rape (oh----just a libel...........I forgot....

Somalia NOW----is all muslim-----what could possibly be wrong there?.
Muslims I have known have assured me that muslim societies are PERFECT...
all you need for perfection is SHARIAH ------of course the USA did INTERFERE
in paradise

To come enjoy freedom! Not try to destroy it. They assimilated and helped make it better for the next generation, not destroy it

To come enjoy freedom! Not try to destroy it. They assimilated and helped make it better for the next generation, not destroy it
Sounds just like Omar.

I didn’t know they could since it’s our country! I don’t need foreigners trying to take over
They are American citizens, not foreigners, and seemingly better educated on America then you.
Then why does she want it to be somolian? Odd. Name something she’s done for America
I looked at her political platform. It’s pure progressive. It is totally unlike anything Somalian. In fact, they would probably kill for for promoting those ideas in Somalia.

You can argue against her ideas as a progressive, some of which I happen to think are good for America, but those are politics and have little to do with her country of origin or religion. That is why this hateful rhetoric is so looney tunes.

Why is it you need attack her for her country of origin rather than her political ideas which also happen to be held by many multi-generational native born Americans?

As an FYI...in this country there is only one form of citizen. All American citizens are the same. It is not conditional upon country of origin, religion or ethnic background or political belief.
she needs to learn how to explain her shit better too coyote...."some people did something on 9-11"....pretty pathetic....
you can say what you want....but did she come back out and clarify herself?...no she did not....

They are American citizens, not foreigners, and seemingly better educated on America then you.

you can say what you want....but did she come back out and clarify herself?...no she did not....
The mere fact that a citizen condemned it is concerning to me

what citizen and what did they condemn?...

She was talking larger issue thst was evident if read the entire thing, and nothing she said would have view. Your minds were made up because was a muslim.

We need a constitutional amendment to protect our interests from foreign governments.

Fighting amongst ourselves is bad enough. We don't need radicals who's interest lies in other lands and their way of life making shit even worse.

Like Melania?

Did she need to since that was one shirt line taken out of context? Poorly phraded, yes. But minds were already made up about her

She was talking larger issue thst was evident if read the entire thing, and nothing she said would have view. Your minds were made up because was a muslim.
when you say something like she did....you come back out and clarify yourself.....if you just leave it like it is then the shit that happens after is on you....

Like Melania?

Is Melania serving in an elected capacity? Please tell me you're smarter than that.

Like Melania?

Is Melania serving in an elected capacity? Please tell me you're smarter than that.
She is in the White House married to an elcted traitor she sure has influence. Send her and her parents back home and no to chain migration like the supreme leader said.

Did she need to since that was one shirt line taken out of context? Poorly phraded, yes. But minds were already made up about her
if it was poorly phrased than its up to her to clarify herself and maybe use better wording,all she did was make her critics look like they were right about her...

You know, in this country, we have major issues involving healthcare, crime, deteriorating environment, poverty, poor public education, violent extremist groups, trade and tariff issues, a bloated military with over 200 bases around the world, a disappearing middle class, illegal drugs, a $70 trillion dollar deficit, ghettos, deteriorating infrastructure, more guns than people, industries fleeing our shores, 60 of our largest companies paying no taxes, the highest incarceration rate in the world, immigration problems, and SS and Medicare on track to fail. And what does our president spend his time doing? Why, ranting about four duly elected congresswomen, to the extent that his supporters drop everything else to widen the gaps between themselves and other Americans.

Sad.

Dumbest thing I’ve heard in a while. This is America man! What in the fuck are you thinking?

Forum List

Back