If you work Mon to Fri and was asked by your supervisor what 4 day weekend do u want?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Do you pick Thurs, Fri, Sat, and Sun?

OR

Sat, Sun, Mon, and Tue?

I wanted Monday and Tuesday because I like having mondays off

When I was in the military, and got a chance at a 96 hour liberty, I always took Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday.

When I was in the military, and got a chance at a 96 hour liberty, I always took Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday.

No one got those days because almost every employee picked them lol

No one got those days because almost every employee picked them lol

See, that is the cool thing about the military. If you did something good enough to get a 96 hour pass, they told you you could have any 4 days off you wanted, but 2 of them had to be the weekend. And yeah, 96 hour passes were kinda rare (like I said, you had to do something really good to get one), so there was never a conflict of interest between employees, which is why I always picked Fri, Sat, Sun, and Mon.

The last 6 months I was stationed at Memphis, I was averaging one a month because I was working in a really high volume job and was able to keep up with all the receipts that came to NTTC.

Do you pick Thurs, Fri, Sat, and Sun?

OR

Sat, Sun, Mon, and Tue?

I wanted Monday and Tuesday because I like having mondays off
Yeah, Wednesday won't ever feel like a Monday after that.

Forum List

Back