🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If your email ends in ".GOV", who owns those emails?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Sillies. The Government owns those emails.

Mueller gets emails one of two ways:

1. He asks for them and who ever wrote them OK's their release.

2. He asks a judge for them and after presenting evidence, the judge agrees.

Duh! What else is there to say?

The fact Trump's lawyers didn't go to the court but instead, cries to the media and the GOP controlled congress proves Muller did nothing wrong. So why the Trump administration freaking out?

Simple.

If those emails prove sTRUMPetts lied, indictments will pepper the White House.

And those Trump minions are terrified. Believe it.

21bf2a.jpg

Sillies. The Government owns those emails.

Mueller gets emails one of two ways:

1. He asks for them and who ever wrote them OK's their release.

2. He asks a judge for them and after presenting evidence, the judge agrees.

Duh! What else is there to say?

The fact Trump's lawyers didn't go to the court but instead, cries to the media and the GOP controlled congress proves Muller did nothing wrong. So why the Trump administration freaking out?

Simple.

If those emails prove sTRUMPetts lied, indictments will pepper the White House.

And those Trump minions are terrified. Believe it.
Its amazing that Drumpflings dont understand that your email isnt private the moment a warrant was issued to get it . Its like talking to a retarded monkey trying to explain this

Why would PRIVATE citizen Donald Trump have an email that ended in .gov?
Because he was elected to POTUS? Please tell us you are not this dumb?

My bad. I forgot you were a Drumpfling. You really are this dumb.
You too Hossfly.
The emails were taken BEFORE the election. Even as ELECT he would not have a .gov THAT comes AFTER he is sworn in. ALL the emails before then were taken from a PRIVATE citizen. There ARE laws against that!

• Banned

You too Hossfly and Ridgerunner.
Could you believe someone could make such an ignorant and stupid comment?

How could Trump, the head of the government, have a government email? Seriously? Isn't that why they were upset at Hillary?

No wonder these people like a crazy. They are all crazy.

• Banned

You too Hossfly.
The emails were taken BEFORE the election. Even as ELECT he would not have a .gov THAT comes AFTER he is sworn in. ALL the emails before then were taken from a PRIVATE citizen. There ARE laws against that!
Link?

It's been a year. Duh!

The emails that Mueller requested were Transition Team emails on government servers maintained by the GSA created AFTER the election in November. Not campaign emails from before the election.

>>>>

You too Hossfly.
No stupid. Stop getting your talking points from the parrots on Fox. They were after the election and before he was sworn in. You must be stupid if you think Muller would grab evidence that he would later be unable to use.

You too Hossfly.
Link?

It's been a year. Duh!
This is where ignorants like yourself ignore the deep state. You got no problems with government going into PRIVATE citizen Donald Trumps emails but scream like a bitch you want yours protected! If they can read his they damn sure can read yours.

You too Hossfly.
No stupid. Stop getting your talking points from the parrots on Fox. They were after the election and before he was sworn in.
I don't watch Fox you moron!

You too Hossfly.
No stupid. Stop getting your talking points from the parrots on Fox. They were after the election and before he was sworn in.
Says the moron that thinks the emails were from Drumpfs private server. If you didnt get it from Fox where did you get it from? What kind of moron are you? :laugh:

The emails that Mueller requested were Transition Team emails on government servers maintained by the GSA created AFTER the election in November. Not campaign emails from before the election.

>>>>
Then the date of their creation becomes very important.

You too Hossfly.

Sure you don't.
ash-vs-evil-dead-bruce-campbell-wink.jpg

>>>>
I thought you already knew the dates? You claimed they were when he was a private citizen? I guess Fox didnt tell you that transition teams get .gov email address?

>>>>
I thought you already knew the dates? You claimed they were when he was a private citizen? I guess Fox didnt tell you that transition teams get .gov email address?
Even his president elect emails are private. Anything from before Trump was sworn in are private. And Muller's FISA was filed before the election. And if was filed on fake bullshit that stuff is no good.

>>>>
Even his president elect emails are private. Anything from before Trump was sworn in are private. And Muller's FISA was filed before the election. And if was filed on fake bullshit that stuff is no good.

No stupid. If they are on a government server they arent private. All he has to do is get a warrant. So if your claim is that he didnt have a warrant then show us this proof.

Forum List

Back