🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If your email ends in ".GOV", who owns those emails?

Mueller should have gotten a warrant. He didn't. That's where the issue is.
So your claim is that the top prosecutor in the country would make a rookie mistake like not having a warrant if needed? You watch Fox dont you?
I erred. It's a subpoena. A warrant is when a party is in possession of the information. And yes. He made a mistake. Or, he just thought he could get away with it. After all he is now claiming he didn't need one.

The emails were taken BEFORE the election. Even as ELECT he would not have a .gov THAT comes AFTER he is sworn in. ALL the emails before then were taken from a PRIVATE citizen. There ARE laws against that!

The emails that Mueller requested were Transition Team emails on government servers maintained by the GSA created AFTER the election in November. Not campaign emails from before the election.

>>>>
Then the date of their creation becomes very important.
I thought you already knew the dates? You claimed they were when he was a private citizen? I guess Fox didnt tell you that transition teams get .gov email address?
Even his president elect emails are private. Anything from before Trump was sworn in are private. And Muller's FISA was filed before the election. And if was filed on fake bullshit that stuff is no good.

No stupid. If they are on a government server they arent private. All he has to do is get a warrant. So if your claim is that he didnt have a warrant then show us this proof.
If the FISA was based on deliberate false testimony then that warrants no good. Muller found other crimes going on mainly Mannfort. But his crimes have NO connection to Trump!

So your claim is that the top prosecutor in the country would make a rookie mistake like not having a warrant if needed? You watch Fox dont you?
The mistake is saying it was a mistake. And no I don't watch Fox. I gave up TV in 1995.
Wasnt talking to you but if the shoe fits....

So you too think Muller grabbed inadmissible evidence? The top prosecutor in the country grabbed evidence that will be forever lost in a trial?

You guys are really dumb. I couldnt provide a more stunning example of Drumpfling stupidity even if I staged it. :laugh:

The emails that Mueller requested were Transition Team emails on government servers maintained by the GSA created AFTER the election in November. Not campaign emails from before the election.

>>>>
I thought you already knew the dates? You claimed they were when he was a private citizen? I guess Fox didnt tell you that transition teams get .gov email address?
Even his president elect emails are private. Anything from before Trump was sworn in are private. And Muller's FISA was filed before the election. And if was filed on fake bullshit that stuff is no good.

No stupid. If they are on a government server they arent private. All he has to do is get a warrant. So if your claim is that he didnt have a warrant then show us this proof.
If the FISA was based on deliberate false testimony then that warrants no good. Muller found other crimes going on mainly Mannfort. But his crimes have NO connection to Trump!
If a cow had nuts it would be a bull. Even if the testimony was false that led to Mueller getting a warrant it would need to be proven that Mueller knew the testimony was false.

Numerous sources are saying Mueller didn't seek a warrant

If true it's a foolish mistake, a warrant would have been easily obtained. Instead it plays into Trump's hand and further damages Mueller's creds.

Stupid rookie mistake by Mueller's team

I erred. It's a subpoena. A warrant is when a party is in possession of the information. And yes. He made a mistake. Or, he just thought he could get away with it. After all he is now claiming he didn't need one.
So you are watching Fox.....good to know.

Why would PRIVATE citizen Donald Trump have an email that ended in .gov?
Because he was elected to POTUS? Please tell us you are not this dumb?

My bad. I forgot you were a Drumpfling. You really are this dumb.
You too Hossfly.
The emails were taken BEFORE the election. Even as ELECT he would not have a .gov THAT comes AFTER he is sworn in. ALL the emails before then were taken from a PRIVATE citizen. There ARE laws against that!

Wrong again. You are 2 for 2 so far in the thread. There are rules for running for public office, and more particular federal office... and even more particular POTUS.

If a cow had nuts it would be a bull. Even if the testimony was false that led to Mueller getting a warrant it would need to be proven that Mueller knew the testimony was false.
That dossier is dodgy at best. More then enough lies in it to prove that.
If the DNC and FBI paid for it then it's ability to be legit in anyway is tossed. John McCain was the weasel who walked it. Who gave it to him? Did old John play bag man?

That dossier is dodgy at best. More then enough lies in it to prove that.
If the DNC and FBI paid for it then it's ability to be legit in anyway is tossed. John McCain was the weasel who walked it. Who gave it to him? Did old John play bag man?
...and you wonder why I said you watch Fox? You sound just like one of their moronic parrots.

WARNING! THIS COMPUTER IS OWNED BY THE US GOVERNMENT AND USERS HAVE NO EXPECTATION OF PRIVACY!

Government warning

The banner on US Government computers. The first thing you see when you turn it on.
Now do you understand why Trump's lawyers went to the GOP controlled congress and the press and not to a judge?

WARNING! THIS COMPUTER IS OWNED BY THE US GOVERNMENT AND USERS HAVE NO EXPECTATION OF PRIVACY!

Government warning

The banner on US Government computers. The first thing you see when you turn it on.
Now do you understand why Trump's lawyers went to the GOP controlled congress and the press and not to a judge?

Foolish mistake by Team Mewler.

Always cover your ass

Rod Rosenstein fucking said in open testimony Mueller's team has done NOTHING wrong in obtaining the emails.

If Trump's lawyers REALLY believed they did something wrong they would have talked to a JUDGE, not sent a fucking letter to Congress.

The mistake is saying it was a mistake. And no I don't watch Fox. I gave up TV in 1995.

So you too think Muller grabbed inadmissible evidence? The top prosecutor in the country grabbed evidence that will be forever lost in a trial?

You guys are really dumb. I couldnt provide a more stunning example of Drumpfling stupidity even if I staged it. :laugh:
It happens every day. Bureaucrats get to where they believe the rules don't apply to them. You would easily believe a top prosecutor playing with evidence if the target was black.

It happens every day. Bureaucrats get to where they believe the rules don't apply to them. You would easily believe a top prosecutor playing with evidence if the target was black.
No. I would never think the top prosecutor in the nation would make a rookie mistake like grabbing evidence that would get thrown out in court and kill his case no matter what color the person was he was going after. You must be a prime idiot to believe that. Let me know when you have some solid evidence this is what occurred instead of you repeating Fox talking points.
laugh.gif

Rod Rosenstein fucking said in open testimony Mueller's team has done NOTHING wrong in obtaining the emails.

If Trump's lawyers REALLY believed they did something wrong they would have talked to a JUDGE, not sent a fucking letter to Congress.
Its to keep the Drumphettes in a state of denial. If they dont have to face the facts they wont unless forced. Kinda like Drumpf and Moore saying they were going to sue their accusers. You see that didnt happen either.

Its to keep the Drumphettes in a state of denial. If they dont have to face the facts they wont unless forced. Kinda like Drumpf and Moore saying they were going to sue their accusers. You see that didnt happen either.

It's unbelievable that some of the posters on this forum can tie their shoes. Rosenstein is watching everything Mueller's team does, because it is literally his ass if he allows Mueller's team to do ANYTHING that would be against the law.

Then for Trump to simply repeat the false narrative of his lawyers to the press, just goes to show how much of a fucking idiot he is as well... that he would repeat something that is totally wrong, and not supported by LEGAL rule of law.

Why does Trump's base keep letting the piece of shit off the hook? Trump said he would sue his accusers. He hasn't. When will his supporters finally get tired of hearing him flap his gums and actually do something? An amoeba can see that he hasn't done anything because he knows he can't win and he'd be forced to give a deposition under oath, and he'd get totally fucked in doing so.

Forum List

Back