🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If your kids turn out gay, would you kill them as Bible/Islam imply?

Joy4Uall

VIP Member
Mar 27, 2017
Question: If your children turn out to eventually be gay, would you kill them as the Bible/Islamic texts imply, or are the Bible/Islamic texts wrong? Which is it?

“If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives.” (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

If you reply "I don't follow the OT", that's great - then admit that it's wrong (or else you'd follow it).

I believe in loving gays, so of course I think we can move beyond the morality in the Bible/Islamic texts since they got it wrong.

Your opinion?

Question: If your children turn out to eventually be gay, would you kill them as the Bible/Islamic texts imply, or are the Bible/Islamic texts wrong? Which is it?

“If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives.” (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

If you reply "I don't follow the OT", that's great - then admit that it's wrong (or else you'd follow it).

I believe in loving gays, so of course I think we can move beyond the morality in the Bible/Islamic texts since they got it wrong.

Your opinion?

The New Testament also says homosexuality is a sin...all through out the Bible it's a sin

Your opinion?

The New Testament also says homosexuality is a sin...all through out the Bible it's a sin
As a Scientific Humanist, if we had Jesus' super-powers, we would of course have taken a mere 15 seconds out of our entire life (or out of the 2000 years that Jesus has been allegedly "watching over us") to simply say "write this down - gay is ok, treat gays as equals."

I hope that more and more people get on board with this new love of humanity.

Your opinion?

Yes, Romans says they don't get into heaven. Jesus never, in 2000 years (nor has Allah, either), has ever corrected that - so we have to believe that Jesus hates f**s, as well.

Jesus, you're being called out!

Your opinion?

If I were a democrat, I would have killed them before they were born as the party commands.

Your opinion?

As a Scientific Humanist, if we had Jesus' super-powers, we would of course have taken a mere 15 seconds out of our entire life (or out of the 2000 years that Jesus has been allegedly "watching over us") to simply say "write this down - gay is ok, treat gays as equals."

Well according to the Bible gay isn't OK....in fact it's an abomination

Your opinion?

Let's not tolerate intolerance.

Your opinion?
In a theocracy such as ancient Israel your duty as a parent would be to report their abominations to the chief priests.

The chief priests would arrange for the stoning ceremony.

Otherwise why would you want to pollute the entire people with your own miscreants ?!

Your opinion?

Jesus defining marriage as between a man and a woman (not man/man, nor woman/woman) is part of the underlying problem that we need to overcome, if we are to overcome intolerance with love and understanding.

A better way is to define marriage as between man/woman, and man/man, and woman/woman. Doing so will elevate one's level of love and compassion to a level so high that it's even higher than someone as great as Jesus'! Elevating your level of love to be even higher than someone as great as Jesus is a very worthwhile goal in life - to say the least!

Your opinion?

Let's not tolerate leftist Nazis and their speech restrictions.

Your opinion?

I admire your level of tolerance - god could learn tolerance from you.

But we forgive god for his intolerance.

Your opinion?

Let's not tolerate leftist Nazis and their speech restrictions.
Agreed. Let's err on the side of free speech.

Your opinion?
In a theocracy such as ancient Israel your duty as a parent would be to report their abominations to the chief priests.

The chief priests would arrange for the stoning ceremony.

Otherwise why would you want to pollute the entire people with your own miscreants ?!
Can we do better than beliefs that have "stoning ceremonies" in their texts to this very day?

Your opinion?

You're in no position to judge or forgive God, ya loon

[
Jesus defining marriage as between a man and a woman (not man/man, nor woman/woman) is part of the underlying problem that we need to overcome, if we are to overcome intolerance with love and understanding.

Sounds like it is reality and biology you seek to overcome.

A better way is to define marriage as between man/woman, and man/man, and woman/woman. Doing so will elevate one's level of love and compassion to a level so high that it's even higher than someone as great as Jesus'! Elevating your level of love to be even higher than someone as great as Jesus is a very worthwhile goal in life - to say the least!

A man and a women is a breeding pair. A man and a man can never be.

Your ignorance does not render reality moot.

Your opinion?
God threw Adam and Eve out of the garden of Eden for having hetero sex, instead of Adam staying in homo heaven with god, like god wanted. Ipso facto, gays are cool in god's eyes.

Your opinion?

You're in no position to judge or forgive God, ya loon
God hates gays, and discriminates against women, as many verses in Bible/Qur'an (Q2:282, etc.) clearly show, so yes, we can "judge or forgive god" since we've risen to a higher ethical plane.

Hopefully Jesus calling names ("vipers") hasn't influenced people to call each other names on this forum - we can rise above Jesus' name calling - I believe in you.

[

Speaking of "reality", one reason we didn't bring forward the talking snake is because we don't believe that talking snakes are "real". If a job prospect, during the interview, talked to your about a talking squirrel that gave him some really really great advice one time, you'd never hire him, would you? In other words talking animals (ok, parrots) are not "reality", and determining what is real or not is an important part of being human - otherwise we'd have to believe that Zeus and Thor are actually real.

[

So then they will be helping earth's population explosion by not producing offspring, so gays are better for the planet, we believe.

If your kid(s) turned out to be serial killers would you hide them from the police ??

Forum List

Back