• A good option to have

Votes: 14 66.7%

• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
So, which is it.....

A sissy way to avoid seeing others posts; or
A convenient tool to have to make your USMB experience more pleasurable?

Not sure why people can't just gloss over a post by someone they don't like... it's not hard.....

So, which is it.....

There are a few posters here, who are completely batshit crazy. What you do with petulant, spoiled, little brats, is give them a time out in the corner. Deanr is a perfect example of such a one who I have put on ignore and gave him a timeout. The more that do this , he "MGIHT" realize he needs to change his behavior.

Moonbattery: Psychiatrist Confirms: Liberalism Is a Mental Disorder
Based on strikingly irrational beliefs and emotions, modern liberals relentlessly undermine the most important principles on which our freedoms were founded. Like spoiled, angry children, they rebel against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demand that a parental government meet their needs from cradle to grave.

So, which is it.....

There are a few posters here, who are completely batshit crazy. What you do with petulant, spoiled, little brats, is give them a time out in the corner. Deanr is a perfect example of such a one who I have put on ignore and gave him a timeout. The more that do this , he "MGIHT" realize he needs to change his behavior.

Based on strikingly irrational beliefs and emotions, modern liberals relentlessly undermine the most important principles on which our freedoms were founded. Like spoiled, angry children, they rebel against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demand that a parental government meet their needs from cradle to grave.

The problem though is you miss big segments of conversation... from others that are NOT crazy and annoying.... I still think it's simply a matter of not reading their post.. you see their name, don't read it It's a matter of self control

Unless you are the ignoree and you are bitching about being ignored, what do you care if people use the ignore feature. I've been harassed by people online where I've been followed from thread to thread and called some pretty nasty names and also have had people try to start rumors about me here, and yes, the ignore feature does come in handy and is a useful and NECESSARY tool to have.

So, which is it.....

The problem though is you miss big segments of conversation... from others that are NOT crazy and annoying.... I still think it's simply a matter of not reading their post.. you see their name, don't read it It's a matter of self control

You don't miss anything from others that you do not have on ignore.

Hard to ignore someone when they are harassing you, quoting you or tagging you!

So, which is it.....

But how does that work in a totem post, or if they are replying NOT in a totem post to something that person said.. or responded to it ... anyway, to each his own. It's just my opinion that in MOST cases, it's just someone too wimpy to handle and annoying person....

So, which is it.....

I remember one time you TOLD me to put someone on ignore. Remember that? You, Bonzi, are a flake with a capital F.

I did it early on, then realized like I said, I was missing conversation.
I never said I never did it, but I won't do it again, and haven't since then...

So, which is it.....

But how does that work in a totem post, or if they are replying NOT in a totem post to something that person said.. or responded to it ... anyway, to each his own. It's just my opinion that in MOST cases, it's just someone too wimpy to handle and annoying person....

There is a difference between "annoying" and harassing, constant name calling, spreading rumors and lies.

They should be reported if they are doing that... if you actually CARE about what people say about you on here anyway....

So, which is it.....

I remember one time you TOLD me to put someone on ignore. Remember that? You, Bonzi, are a flake with a capital F.

Oh so you aren't a "pussy" anymore? ROFL.

If you don't want to use it, then don't. I don't see why you would care if others use it because they might have stalkers or something.

iggy button is a good option for those who can't or won't be bothered by assholes. i have never used it myself but there should always be tools in the toolbox whether you ever need them or not.

So, which is it.....

If you don't want to use it, then don't. I don't see why you would care if others use it because they might have stalkers or something.

I don't care.
I just think they are weak
There is a way to avoid people becoming obsessed with you too ...

iggy button is a good option for those who can't or won't be bothered by assholes. i have never used it myself but there should always be tools in the toolbox whether you ever need them or not.

I do think some need it.
Those that can't handle it
Those that do not know how to keep people at a distance etc.

So, which is it.....

I don't care.
I just think they are weak
There is a way to avoid people becoming obsessed with you too ...

You are weak, an alcoholic, someone who can't follow her own religious laws, too weak to remain faithful. Lol. Oh but, GOOD GOD, if you use the IGNORE option on an internet forum, you are weak? LOL! :lol: That is nothing but idiotic hypocrisy, which is par for the course with you. :bsflag:

Forum List

Back