"Ignore" Feature

The Ignore Feature, is it...

• For sissies

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • A good option to have

Votes: 14 66.7%

• Total voters
I remember one time you TOLD me to put someone on ignore. Remember that? You, Bonzi, are a flake with a capital F.

I did it early on, then realized like I said, I was missing conversation.
I never said I never did it, but I won't do it again, and haven't since then...

Oh so you aren't a "pussy" anymore? ROFL.

If you don't want to use it, then don't. I don't see why you would care if others use it because they might have stalkers or something.

I don't care.
I just think they are weak
There is a way to avoid people becoming obsessed with you too ...

It’s not about weak or pussy. I fought all over.
But there are members that CONSTANTLY or never ending harassment for no reason and out of topic. That is the time when enough is enough.

You obviously missed the "good ole days" when USMB had it's neg-rep feature and organized groups of partisan posters would team up to neg-rep new posters into oblivion
Yes, I did, but if it's wrong and lots of people know it they should call the assholes out instead of being wimps afraid of being shunned

I did it early on, then realized like I said, I was missing conversation.
I never said I never did it, but I won't do it again, and haven't since then...

Oh so you aren't a "pussy" anymore? ROFL.

If you don't want to use it, then don't. I don't see why you would care if others use it because they might have stalkers or something.

I don't care.
I just think they are weak
There is a way to avoid people becoming obsessed with you too ...

It’s not about weak or pussy. I fought all over.
But there are members that CONSTANTLY or never ending harassment for no reason and out of topic. That is the time when enough is enough.

You obviously missed the "good ole days" when USMB had it's neg-rep feature and organized groups of partisan posters would team up to neg-rep new posters into oblivion
Yes, I did, but if it's wrong and lots of people know it they should call the assholes out instead of being wimps afraid of being shunned
Drove a lot of new people off the board

What a bunch of assholes......I don't need this shit

So, which is it.....

A sissy way to avoid seeing others posts; or
A convenient tool to have to make your USMB experience more pleasurable?

I'll never use the ignore button or tattle to the powers that be.

But I don't get why using the ignore button is pussy. Everyone is different and copes with what they feel are just too much to tolerate for whatever reason.

Unless you are the ignoree and you are bitching about being ignored, what do you care if people use the ignore feature. I've been harassed by people online where I've been followed from thread to thread and called some pretty nasty names and also have had people try to start rumors about me here, and yes, the ignore feature does come in handy and is a useful and NECESSARY tool to have.

LOL @ NECESSARY

So in the day of the negatives rep, did anyone publically stand up for those being driven away or negative rep the neg reppers?

Forum List

Back