Ignored Members

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
Why do the names of Ignored Members show up on the Leaderboard?

I thought they were supposed to be obscured so that their offending existence was no longer shoved in our faces.

I am diggin the new ignore feature. Haven't had to see LoneLaughers bullshit anymore. For some reason Moonglow still appears from time to time but hey, if thats the price for not being subjected to LoneLaughers nonsense so be it.

I only have one person on ignore - and that was only after a great deal of annoyances. Usually, just shunning works for me, but this was an Extreme Case.

I just wish said person weren't always on the right side of the screen do to his spamming of nonsense on the board.

I am diggin the new ignore feature. Haven't had to see LoneLaughers bullshit anymore. For some reason Moonglow still appears from time to time but hey, if thats the price for not being subjected to LoneLaughers nonsense so be it.

Old men looking for an easy way out....

For me It's almost as if rdean never existed!

Unless, he's just not posting anymore.

This is just me, but if I were to place someone on ignore, I would not let them know about it because in my opinion, the last thing that they would deserve is such a thing to be proud of.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Last edited:

Forum List

Back