IIhan Omar laughs and jokes around as her colleague discusses US casualties in Iraq

The far left just showed you they were wanting dead Americans, but they still ran with it as a joke!

Bullshit, there is no limit to the lies you Trump Humpers will spew.

Yes we know you on the far left were wishing for dead Americans because of you hatred for Trump!

You're a fool if you think Americans were wishing for the death of other Americans. It shows how shallow and stupid you Trump Humpers are.

Yes we know the far left roots for the terrorists and wants to see dead Americans!

The video is proof of that! Unless you are claiming that Omar is not an American?

What part of the video is proof, please point it out. Trump Humpers are nothing more than lying POS.

All of it, the speech was planned around there being dead Americans, when that did not happen that turned into a joke.

So yes the far left was wishing for dead Americans!

Just like the far left celebrated every dead American in Iraq!

And looked the other way when Obama did away with due process to kill Americans!

No, it shows what a yutz you are!

CNN and others calling for the physical assault of a child because he was wearing a MAGA cap?

Maybe you just don't want to admit to the filth you have become.

Yutz!

The filth are you lying Trump Humpers who just make up shit and claim it as the truth. What a disgrace.

Yet again, pot meet fucking kettle. You asshats have been caught in so many lies that people are leaving the Democrat party.

That makes you both idiotic, and a bald faced liar.

I don't give a damn what party they are leaving, I am talking about the lies you Trump Humpers throw out and try to claim they are the truth. It's a fucking disgrace and I pray the American people get tired of this shit real quick and put you guys in the hole you belong in.

1. Thurmond was the only Dixiecrat in the Senate to turn Republican.

Jesse Helms also turned and those were the only ones with a little clout.
2. The vast majority of Dixiecrats returned to the Democratic Party.

So how did Goldwater carry the South in 1964.
3. The South didn’t go GOP until the late eighties/early nineties—as the South became less racist, it became more Republican.

That's a lie and the racist started switching to the Republican Party in the late 70s early 80s.

When did you join the republican party?

This is why muslim darkies shouldn't be allowed in office....or any kind of darkies for that matter...

unless they are the kind we approve of...

#BLEXIT

No, it shows what a yutz you are!

CNN and others calling for the physical assault of a child because he was wearing a MAGA cap?

Maybe you just don't want to admit to the filth you have become.

Yutz!

The filth are you lying Trump Humpers who just make up shit and claim it as the truth. What a disgrace.

Yet again, pot meet fucking kettle. You asshats have been caught in so many lies that people are leaving the Democrat party.

I don't give a damn what party they are leaving, I am talking about the lies you Trump Humpers throw out and try to claim they are the truth. It's a fucking disgrace and I pray the American people get tired of this shit real quick and put you guys in the hole you belong in.

3. The South didn’t go GOP until the late eighties/early nineties—as the South became less racist, it became more Republican.

That's a lie and the racist started switching to the Republican Party in the late 70s early 80s.
Wrong

Democratic Congresswoman Ilhan Omar was seen laughing and joking around while her colleague discussed US casualties in Iraq, during a House Progressive Caucus press conference on Iran on 1/8/2020.

These cold-blooded pukes DO NOT GIVE A DAM ABOUT YOU !! Tell yourself they do all you want moronns they put on a good show in order to infiltrate from within. This is so disrespectful it's pathetic these savages should be sent packing!!

We were told there were NO causalities, so what the fuck are you babbling about. Why do you guys lie so damn much.

Your twat friend is a disrespectful unqualified low class piece of shit. She was only elected, because she’s a minority. Show us another Congress member her age, that’s a disrespectful piece of shit and would be tolerated. Most are not known, because they don’t draw attention to themselves. Did you see the video? Is there nothing wrong with her behavior? Huh, brah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This coming from a Jackass that praises Trump. You stinking Trump Humpers can't criticize anyone with all the lying and defending of lies that you do.

She’s garbage. Just like AOC. Only in because of her race. And that’s the only reason she gets away with it. A disgrace. Good luck with your choices for 2020. That’s if you even vote.

…...but you think Trump is the second coming of the messiah. Smfh.

What about what Omar did? Comment on that

Democratic Congresswoman Ilhan Omar was seen laughing and joking around while her colleague discussed US casualties in Iraq, during a House Progressive Caucus press conference on Iran on 1/8/2020.

These cold-blooded pukes DO NOT GIVE A DAM ABOUT YOU !! Tell yourself they do all you want moronns they put on a good show in order to infiltrate from within. This is so disrespectful it's pathetic these savages should be sent packing!!

We were told there were NO causalities, so what the fuck are you babbling about. Why do you guys lie so damn much.

Your twat friend is a disrespectful unqualified low class piece of shit. She was only elected, because she’s a minority. Show us another Congress member her age, that’s a disrespectful piece of shit and would be tolerated. Most are not known, because they don’t draw attention to themselves. Did you see the video? Is there nothing wrong with her behavior? Huh, brah.

This coming from a Jackass that praises Trump. You stinking Trump Humpers can't criticize anyone with all the lying and defending of lies that you do.

She’s garbage. Just like AOC. Only in because of her race. And that’s the only reason she gets away with it. A disgrace. Good luck with your choices for 2020. That’s if you even vote.

No one ever said that. Your feelings are obviously still hurt [emoji22]. Having child like imbeciles like Omar, AOC, and racheed in office is not the answer. They are trash.

He doesn’t care because she’s a minority.

Bullshit, there is no limit to the lies you Trump Humpers will spew.

Yes we know you on the far left were wishing for dead Americans because of you hatred for Trump!

You're a fool if you think Americans were wishing for the death of other Americans. It shows how shallow and stupid you Trump Humpers are.

Yes we know the far left roots for the terrorists and wants to see dead Americans!

The video is proof of that! Unless you are claiming that Omar is not an American?

What part of the video is proof, please point it out. Trump Humpers are nothing more than lying POS.

All of it, the speech was planned around there being dead Americans, when that did not happen that turned into a joke.

So yes the far left was wishing for dead Americans!

Just like the far left celebrated every dead American in Iraq!

And looked the other way when Obama did away with due process to kill Americans!

You're an idiot, have a nice day.

Wrong

You are wrong.

He doesn’t care because she’s a minority.

Sorry that is the right wing racist way.

No one ever said that. Your feelings are obviously still hurt [emoji22]. Having child like imbeciles like Omar, AOC, and racheed in office is not the answer. They are trash.

.....but Trump is the answer or the cowards in the Republican party.

What did she do?

What did she do?
Yup low iq

But fat donnie told us there were no casualties. Did he lie? Again?

Shes talking about the casualties in the Iraq war, moron. :laugh:

Who said there were no casualties in the iraq war? You must have a very low IQ to suggest such a idiotic thing.

What did she do?
Yup low iq

Typical Trump Humper.

Forum List

Back