IIhan Omar laughs and jokes around as her colleague discusses US casualties in Iraq

Democrats Mourn Suleimani More Than Gold Star Families Who Suffered Because Of Him

How can she laugh about non-existent casualties?
No one died in the Iraq war? Do you dummies even understand the threads you are commenting on? :cuckoo:

Idiot how many American casualties did we have in the last Iranian missile attack?
None, but she wasnt talking about the missile attack. She was talking about the 4,000 US soldiers who died in the iraq war. Did you even watch the video?

There is no shame to Trump Humpers, lying is your trademark.

No one died in the Iraq war? Do you dummies even understand the threads you are commenting on? :cuckoo:

Idiot how many American casualties did we have in the last Iranian missile attack?
None, but she wasnt talking about the missile attack. She was talking about the 4,000 US soldiers who died in the iraq war. Did you even watch the video?

You don't even understand the story you're commenting on. :laugh:

I don't understand dumbass Trump Humpets.

I don't understand dumbass Trump Humpets.
Yes, apparently you understand nothing.

Democratic Congresswoman Ilhan Omar was seen laughing and joking around while her colleague discussed US casualties in Iraq, during a House Progressive Caucus press conference on Iran on 1/8/2020.

These cold-blooded pukes DO NOT GIVE A DAM ABOUT YOU !! Tell yourself they do all you want moronns they put on a good show in order to infiltrate from within. This is so disrespectful it's pathetic these savages should be sent packing!!

But fat donnie told us there were no casualties. Did he lie? Again?

You do know that Iran is responsible for roadside IED's don't you?....next time a wounded veterans group meets near you go talk to them...let them show you their lost limbs from getting blown up in a Humvee....Okay?....

Democratic Congresswoman Ilhan Omar was seen laughing and joking around while her colleague discussed US casualties in Iraq, during a House Progressive Caucus press conference on Iran on 1/8/2020.

These cold-blooded pukes DO NOT GIVE A DAM ABOUT YOU !! Tell yourself they do all you want moronns they put on a good show in order to infiltrate from within. This is so disrespectful it's pathetic these savages should be sent packing!!

You do know that Iran is responsible for roadside IED's don't you?....next time a wounded veterans group meets near you go talk to them...let them show you their lost limbs from getting blown up in a Humvee....Okay?....

Yeah, but your failing to realize that it was Trump who gave the order, therefore its bad. I wish Obama had done it, then no one would be angry.

Yeah, but your failing to realize that it was Trump who gave the order, therefore its bad. I wish Obama had done it, then no one would be angry.

the die hard republicans would be .....

Obama killed a lot of terrorists. Can you name one that republicans were angry about?

You know the Trump Humpers would be.

Obama killed a lot of terrorists. Can you name one that republicans were angry about?

not what i was saying.....just like the die hard left wont give a republican president credit for doing something beneficial,they will turn it into a negative....the die hard right,just like their lefty kin, will find some way to discredit a democrat president in the same situation....

not what i was saying.....just like the die hard left wont give a republican president credit for doing something beneficial,they will turn it into a negative....the die hard right,just like their lefty kin, will find some way to discredit a democrat president in the same situation....
When did Obama get shit for killing a terrorist? If you cant find an example, then no, both parties DONT act the same.

When did Obama get shit for killing a terrorist? If you cant find an example, then no, both parties DONT act the same.
still not what i was saying....you dont want to agree with me because you just might be one of those i am talking about....

Your twat friend is a disrespectful unqualified low class piece of shit. She was only elected, because she’s a minority. Show us another Congress member her age, that’s a disrespectful piece of shit and would be tolerated. Most are not known, because they don’t draw attention to themselves. Did you see the video? Is there nothing wrong with her behavior? Huh, brah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This coming from a Jackass that praises Trump. You stinking Trump Humpers can't criticize anyone with all the lying and defending of lies that you do.

She’s garbage. Just like AOC. Only in because of her race. And that’s the only reason she gets away with it. A disgrace. Good luck with your choices for 2020. That’s if you even vote.

…...but you think Trump is the second coming of the messiah. Smfh.

No one ever said that. Your feelings are obviously still hurt [emoji22]. Having child like imbeciles like Omar, AOC, and racheed in office is not the answer. They are trash.

.....but Trump is the answer or the cowards in the Republican party.

He has has class and education about him. He’s not street trash [emoji1005].

Your twat friend is a disrespectful unqualified low class piece of shit. She was only elected, because she’s a minority. Show us another Congress member her age, that’s a disrespectful piece of shit and would be tolerated. Most are not known, because they don’t draw attention to themselves. Did you see the video? Is there nothing wrong with her behavior? Huh, brah.

This coming from a Jackass that praises Trump. You stinking Trump Humpers can't criticize anyone with all the lying and defending of lies that you do.

She’s garbage. Just like AOC. Only in because of her race. And that’s the only reason she gets away with it. A disgrace. Good luck with your choices for 2020. That’s if you even vote.

What about what Omar did? Comment on that

What did she do?

Did you watch the video? She’s low class garbage. She’s always advocates for criminals. Or maybe a fine sista to you? I heard she digs her brother though.

What about what Omar did? Comment on that

What did she do?
Yup low iq

Typical Trump Humper.

Typical leg [emoji3091] Humper you are.

The point is, she is a Congress woman, not a street trick. Maybe she should act like one. Or maybe you were just raised without class. Maybe she should have taken a knee? That would be fly.

Forum List

Back