IIhan Omar leads catholic church in Muslim prayer

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Ilhan Omar Leads Catholic Church in Muslim Prayer
(OPINION) – BIN – Ilhan Omar recently posted a bizarre video of herself reciting a Muslim prayer in front of the altar of a Catholic Church. Over 20 congressmen attended the event, as did a Muslim interfaith leader…who also has ties to the Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas. On Thanksgiving, Ilhan Omar posted a video on Twitter with a video of her rat the pulpit in a Catholic church. In the video, Omar is reciting a Muslim prayer. The video, recorded last January when Omar first took office, was at an “interfaith service” at St. Peter’s Catholic Church in the Washington D.C. area.

Oh you are not seeing what's unfolding in your faces but you won't see a gawd dam ATHIEST ANTI AMERICAN PRICK suing her ass, or wanting to take their bs down nooo only Christian's have to.

An interfaith service!? What is this world coming to!?

An interfaith service!? What is this world coming to!?

I can tell you what the world is coming to, specifically the state of modern-day Christianity:

Let's take a little interfaith dialogue, mix it it with some cultural Marxism, social justice, radical feminism, and same-sex marriage, spice it up a little with a pinch of liberation theology, illegal immigration, community activism, and multi-multiculturalism, then serve it with a side order of globalism, Hegel Dialectic, Allinsky’s Rules, and Huxley philosophies.

This foul supper actually has a name: It's called "Marxianity."

You who have no problem with those things, are the frog in the pan of tepid water, with the burner on high. They couldn't just throw you in boiling water because as frogs have reflexes, you would just jump out.

Therefore the water will slowly come to a boil while you just sit there. And by the time it does come to a rolling boil, it will be too late for to do anything about it.

th

Now there needs to be a Catholic bishop leading prayer services in a christian prayer at a prominent Muslim Mosque to show how well that interfaith thing works.

*****SMILE*****

:)

This headline is totally misleading, making it sound like Omar was taking over a Catholic church to force some Catholics to pray her way. This was an interfaith service, and the venue happened to be a Catholic church. In an interfaith service, it's only logical that people of all kinds of religious traditions will participate.

If you don't want to go to an interfaith service, simply don't go.

This reminds me of the huge memorial service that was held in the baseball stadium a few days after the Towers fell on 9/11. People of all faiths attended and prayed along side each other, and clergy of all faiths spoke. But then there were the whiners.

This headline is totally misleading, making it sound like Omar was taking over a Catholic church to force some Catholics to pray her way. This was an interfaith service, and the venue happened to be a Catholic church. In an interfaith service, it's only logical that people of all kinds of religious traditions will participate.

This reminds me of the huge memorial service that was held in the baseball stadium a few days after the Towers fell on 9/11. People of all faiths attended and prayed along side each other, and clergy of all faiths spoke. But then there were the whiners.

Well Kumbaya. Did they toast also some Smores around the embers of the World Trade Towers, offer each other a Coke, pass around a joint, and sing "This Land is Your Land" too?

They should have thrown the bitch out. Pushing her faith in a Catholic hurt. That is disgraceful and disrespectful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well Kumbaya. Did they toast also some Smores around the embers of the World Trade Towers, offer each other a Coke, pass around a joint, and sing "This Land is Your Land" too?

They should have thrown the bitch out. Pushing her faith in a Catholic hurt. That is disgraceful and disrespectful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neither of you seem to know what an interfaith service is or why one would be conducted. It's a shame that you don't know anything about the world you live in and the people you live in it with.

Why mock people getting together in a good way? Why not have such a service? In no way was she being "disrespectful."

BTW: I suspect that both of you are members of these cults that I've seen on TV, featuring "clergy" who babble on for hours, saying stupid things, crying, and repeating themselves constantly, and then everybody points their hands in the air and sways. What's that about?

Forum List

Back