Ilhan Omar misunderstanding Memorial Day is incredibly on brand

The post has since been deleted after she (or the staffer who wrote it) realized the flub they made. With some of these people, the politics simply never end.

And Cori Busch apparently had the same message up. Also, now deleted.

This is the new America lefties have longed for. This is what we get for electing foreigners. Who would have guessed that a person named Ilhan Omar wouldn’t know what Memorial Day is.

Last edited:
1716833846453.png

The post has since been deleted after she (or the staffer who wrote it) realized the flub they made. With some of these people, the politics simply never end.

And Cori Busch apparently had the same message up. Also, now deleted.

Like many Americans and lots here, they staffers don't get it's about those who gave all. I bet I could find quotes by numerous politicians -- local, county, state, and national, who have erred in the same way. To me it's disrespectful. Maybe not intentionally, but still.

They just need to reword it to express mourning and also fighting for their living brothers and sisters.

Their sentiments to ensure funding of these services is correct though. If the government can spend many millions on a single missile they need to fund the health of these vets.

Want to know the best way to do this? Squeeze the defense companies to accept less profit. Hell, make it legislated that these companies can only reach a particular profit threshold, you can offset that with some generous tax breaks (they probably already exist) for R&D. A win for everyone.

Like many Americans and lots here, they staffers don't get it's about those who gave all. I bet I could find quotes by numerous politicians -- local, county, state, and national, who have erred in the same way. To me it's disrespectful. Maybe not intentionally, but still.
Omar should have been shipped back to Somalia years ago. She is a disgrace to our government and America.

Forum List

Back