Ill officials miss the deadline to mail military ballots, deliver ballots to inmates

The Illinois state constitution says:

SECTION 2. VOTING DISQUALIFICATIONS
A person convicted of a felony, or otherwise under
sentence in a correctional institution or jail, shall lose
the right to vote, which right shall be restored not later
than upon completion of his sentence.
(Source: Illinois Constitution.)​

No one in jail in Illinois may legally vote.

Yet more proof that Democrats hate democracy.

Hate to break this to you, but most people in "jail" are not "under sentence".

Most people in jail are awaiting trial. Should they be denied the right to vote?

Who should be the priority in you're mind? People awaiting trial for a crime or our military? Friken apologist... You're a joke

It's not an either/or situation.

BTW, what is this "I'll" business? Are you affected by this?

So you're assuming that the Board of Elections will knowingly break the law, just because you might possibly disagree with them politically?

Frankly I default assume politicians will do anything. From Either Side. So when the feint scent of a rat pops up. I tend to believe it is a rat. :)

What politician in Chicago would need to "supress" the military ballot? Do you really think that any republican running in Chicago would come within 2,700 of winning?

I'm not saying I put it past politicians. But you've got to look at this seriously. Apply Ocham's razor. Which is more likely - an incompetant fuckup, or a massive conspiracy?

I'm not saying any politician who is running did it or knew about it. I simply speculating that maybe some low level workers, who are themselves Dems. May have deliberately missed a dead line.

This greatest thing about the US. The idea that the government is We the People. Is also sometimes a deep flaw, as people are flawed. At every level and every turn election workers are just people. With political Beliefs. It is inevitable that stuff like this will happen. Even if this story proves to be false. We can be sure things like this go on.

Hate to break this to you, but most people in "jail" are not "under sentence".

Most people in jail are awaiting trial. Should they be denied the right to vote?

Who should be the priority in you're mind? People awaiting trial for a crime or our military? Friken apologist... You're a joke

It's not an either/or situation.

BTW, what is this "I'll" business? Are you affected by this?

Vote fraud affects all of us, if it doesn't concern you then either you don't vote, or you're just clueless. Becouse i know you wouldn't want you're vote cancelled out by fraud would you? Wake up man...quite sleep walking through life :eusa_eh:

Frankly I default assume politicians will do anything. From Either Side. So when the feint scent of a rat pops up. I tend to believe it is a rat. :)

What politician in Chicago would need to "supress" the military ballot? Do you really think that any republican running in Chicago would come within 2,700 of winning?

I'm not saying I put it past politicians. But you've got to look at this seriously. Apply Ocham's razor. Which is more likely - an incompetant fuckup, or a massive conspiracy?

I'm not saying any politician who is running did it or knew about it.
Well, except when you said "Frankly I default assume politicians will do anything."
I simply speculating that maybe some low level workers, who are themselves Dems. May have deliberately missed a dead line.
This is not out of the question.

This greatest thing about the US. The idea that the government is We the People. Is also sometimes a deep flaw, as people are flawed. At every level and every turn election workers are just people. With political Beliefs. It is inevitable that stuff like this will happen. Even if this story proves to be false. We can be sure things like this go on.

Absolutly correct. Stuff like this will go on, on both sides, all the time. Which is why I get so annoyed by the faux outrage about things like this.

Vote fraud affects all of us, if it doesn't concern you then either you don't vote, or you're just clueless. Becouse i know you wouldn't want you're vote cancelled out by fraud would you? Wake up man...quite sleep walking through life :eusa_eh:

I vote.

I am not clueless.

I served.

I suspect you did not as you don't understand how the chain of command works.

Absolutly correct. Stuff like this will go on, on both sides, all the time. Which is why I get so annoyed by the faux outrage about things like this.

:doubt:Both sides my ass... the liberal media would be all over this crap they already claim racism if you must show an I.D. when you vote. I have to show an I.D. when I cash a check and these libs fight against having to show an I.D.? Like I said wake up man you're fooling yourself with this moral equivalency bullshit.

I vote.

I am not clueless.

I served.

If you served then why?…. Do you defend a person’s right vote absent fraud? Or maybe you just don't question these bureaucrats and their cohorts either way you sound like an appeaser to me

Will everyone just stop it! There is no way the DEMOCRATS are the most corrupt gang in the nation.

No way.

actually hack Democrats are doing the same shit in other states too.

You thought I was lying about the Democrat control of your civilian government, didn't you. In Mass. we have had major issues, same thing Democrats again.

I vote.

I am not clueless.

I served.

If you served then why?…. Do you defend a person’s right vote absent fraud? Or maybe you just don't question these bureaucrats and their cohorts either way you sound like an appeaser to me

Maybe I served so fuck-sticks like you could ask me why I served.

Or maybe I served for all those reasons you probably think people serve.

Whatever my motivations were, they are irrelevant.

And you are still clueless about the chain of command.

Last edited:
What the hell does chain of command have to do with anything? Unless you were taking orders from prision inmates.:lol:

Illegals & Felons are always held in higher regard than our Soldiers by Democrat assholes. This is especially true in Illinois. So this stuff doesn't surprise me at all. The Democrats will do anything to win. Their "Community Organizers" are out of control. It's gonna be a long long Election Night. I just don't see too many Democrats winning fairly. Most will have to be investigated.

Well, it is just as well. Remember, John F'n Kerry told us the the military is just a bunch of uneducated idiots.

Criminal degenerates are always held in higher regard than our Soldiers by Democrat assholes. It is very sad but it is what it is. Most Democrats who do win on Election Day should be fully investigated.

Right now, there are tens of thousands of servicemembers fighting overseas to defend our rights and freedoms. One of America’s most cherished rights is the right to vote. There was a very loud outcry when New York officials somehow missed the deadline to send out military ballots. Well, first it was New York, and now it’s Illinois. And Illinois has miraculously managed to be even more outrageous than New York. While 35 counties failed to mail the military ballots in time, election officials made sure that inmates get the chance to vote by hand delivering ballots to prisons. So those are the priorities in Illinois, huh? The men and women who are putting their lives on the line for us aren’t important enough to get ballots sent to on time, but criminals get theirs hand delivered.:cuckoo:

Priorities: Illinois officials miss the deadline to mail military ballots; hand-deliver ballots to inmates The Greenroom

hey, whats the big deal?

they are just making sure they can reach the people that can be counted (on) oops,I mean reach the people they can.......

Right now, there are tens of thousands of servicemembers fighting overseas to defend our rights and freedoms. One of America’s most cherished rights is the right to vote. There was a very loud outcry when New York officials somehow missed the deadline to send out military ballots. Well, first it was New York, and now it’s Illinois. And Illinois has miraculously managed to be even more outrageous than New York. While 35 counties failed to mail the military ballots in time, election officials made sure that inmates get the chance to vote by hand delivering ballots to prisons. So those are the priorities in Illinois, huh? The men and women who are putting their lives on the line for us aren’t important enough to get ballots sent to on time, but criminals get theirs hand delivered.:cuckoo:

Priorities: Illinois officials miss the deadline to mail military ballots; hand-deliver ballots to inmates The Greenroom

I'd like to say this is new news, but it's not. I was in the Navy, and once out of 9 1/2 years did I get a state ballot. And the fact that inmates get to vote instead, is not a coincedence.

I vote.

I am not clueless.

I served.

Maybe I served so fuck-sticks like you could ask me why I served.

Or maybe I served for all those reasons you probably think people serve.

Whatever my motivations were, they are irrelevant.

And you are still clueless about the chain of command.

Are you talking about the military chain of command or Illinois chain?

Forum List

Back