Illegal Aliens Not Christians

Of course poverty is an excuse to commit crime. Not that the Law is going to understand... but God might.

And anyone can reach out to God.... even criminals. Even christian criminals.

I don't need to be poor to commit crimes..I am above that...
Not all poor people break the law to get out of poverty.
I started out with nothing and worked my whey up to extreme poverty...
Reason you cannot get out of poverty is because you cannot spell. lol
It's a pun..Get off your high horse..and soap box...Poverty is next to Godliness..
Then the Pope should have told the Mexicans to stay home and be poor and godly? No, Cleanliness is next to godliness. lol

ILLEGAL ALIENS NOT CHRISTIANS

The Pope need to tell his fellow Catholics who are crossing the border illegally that they are not Christians because Christians do not commit criminal acts like breaking the law by crossing the border illegally. Poverty is not an excuse to commit crimes. If it were so then all the young black men in Chicago, etc who deal in drugs and other crimes to make a living because illegal aliens are taking their jobs and sent to prison should be given amnesty. Pope need to remove the rafter out of his own eyes before he can remove the straw from the eyes of others. And clean up his own house of pedophile priests.
So now I get excommunicated for speeding?
You pay a fine which is the penalty for speeding. Crossing the border is illegal and the penalty is deportation and not amnesty.
I bet the pioneers didn't care about being illegal aliens in Indian nation territory..

Why would they? Their government wasn't out to displace them.
Yeah, they didn't mind at all....That's why the USA had a hundred year Indian war..

But their government wasnt against them.

So now I get excommunicated for speeding?
You pay a fine which is the penalty for speeding. Crossing the border is illegal and the penalty is deportation and not amnesty.
I bet the pioneers didn't care about being illegal aliens in Indian nation territory..

Yeah, they didn't mind at all....That's why the USA had a hundred year Indian war..

Yeah, they just killed trespassers..but wasn't against them..

WTF are you talking about?
You said the pioneers didnt care about being illegals.
Well no shit! They had support from their government.
If Barry was prez in those days he would have armed the indians and sold em whisky.

Children commit crime because they lack morals and not just because of the environment they live in, according to a new study.

Cambridge University studied around 700 young people in Peterborough for over a decade and discovered that most adolescent crime is not just youthful opportunism.

In fact, while it is agreed that urban environments trigger some young people to commit crime, it is their morality which is the biggest factor.

Other teenagers remain highly resistant to committing crime - regardless of the circumstances.

Poverty is not an excuse for crime as morality is the biggest factor, claims Cambridge University study

Mexican have not morals?

The Pope need to tell his fellow Catholics who are crossing the border illegally that they are not Christians because Christians do not commit criminal acts like breaking the law by crossing the border illegally. Poverty is not an excuse to commit crimes. If it were so then all the young black men in Chicago, etc who deal in drugs and other crimes to make a living because illegal aliens are taking their jobs and sent to prison should be given amnesty. Pope need to remove the rafter out of his own eyes before he can remove the straw from the eyes of others. And clean up his own house of pedophile priests.

"And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not vex him."
-- Lev. 19:33

If Barry was prez in those days he would have armed the indians and sold em whisky.
He would have been beat by whites doing it first...

How dare you use a loving God to explain rw hatred and isolationist intentions...

Children commit crime because they lack morals and not just because of the environment they live in, according to a new study.

Cambridge University studied around 700 young people in Peterborough for over a decade and discovered that most adolescent crime is not just youthful opportunism.

In fact, while it is agreed that urban environments trigger some young people to commit crime, it is their morality which is the biggest factor.

Other teenagers remain highly resistant to committing crime - regardless of the circumstances.

Poverty is not an excuse for crime as morality is the biggest factor, claims Cambridge University study

Mexican have not morals?
I bet you say that to all your Mexican lovers...

In this scenario he was his white half....

How dare you use a loving God to explain rw hatred and isolationist intentions...

Why do you lump all conservatives in with bible thumpers?

Why do you lump all conservatives in with bible thumpers?
Look and read the statement again, then tell me where I said all...

I don't need to be poor to commit crimes..I am above that...
Not all poor people break the law to get out of poverty.
I started out with nothing and worked my whey up to extreme poverty...
Reason you cannot get out of poverty is because you cannot spell. lol
It's a pun..Get off your high horse..and soap box...Poverty is next to Godliness..
Then the Pope should have told the Mexicans to stay home and be poor and godly? No, Cleanliness is next to godliness. lol
Nope, God wants you to give away your accumulated wealth to the poor so you can get into Heaven, just like the camel going through the eye of a needle...

That would have been even worse, a half breed, one which is not accepted by either side..

That would have been even worse, a half breed, one which is not accepted by either side..

If he looked as white as he looks black no one would be the wiser.
And of course with white privilege they wouldnt have questioned him anyway.

It's pretty bad now...The Indian part of me was rejected by the tribe because I am a partial breed...

It's pretty bad now...The Indian part of me was rejected by the tribe because I am a partial breed...

So you're a mongrel?

The Pope is not a Christian, he is a dictator and would have join in the first crusade to kill everyone who was not Christians. He would have Trumps head on a platter. Christian leaders to not encourage criminals acts like illegal immigration.

The Pope is not a Christian, he is a dictator and would have join in the first crusade to kill everyone who was not Christians. He would have Trumps head on a platter. Christian leaders to not encourage criminals acts like illegal immigration.

Waaaaay too early in the day for you to start drinking so heavily.

Waaaaay too early in the day for you to start drinking so heavily.
Still got you head stuck in that dark place? lol

Forum List

Back