Illegal immigrant who shot 19 year old girl in Oakland flees to Mexico

I saw her on FXN this morning too. Pitiful. Beautiful girl shot 10x by a gang member for no reason.
ICE needs to crack down on street gangs, and if the local pols try to stop them they need to be arrested for obstruction.

I saw her on FXN this morning too. Pitiful. Beautiful girl shot 10x by a gang member for no reason.
ICE needs to crack down on street gangs, and if the local pols try to stop them they need to be arrested for obstruction.
ICE needs to arrest the sanctuary city mayors as accomplices

She needs to sue the pants off Oakland and the State.

Those running that state should be arrested as sanctuary cities are against Fed law.

ICE needs to arrest the sanctuary city mayors as accomplices

This is a great plan. Instead of violently dragging anyone from the city, just drag the mayor and democrat accomplices. Maybe there is even a case for a treason charge?

Mother of teen who was 'killed by illegal immigrant' accuses mayor of protecting her killer | Daily Mail Online

Oakland won’t release his photo because the mayor has a political agenda.

Fucking Sanctuary city bullshit.

Lefties are so disgusting.

“But, but, but...at least he got a shot at the American Dream”
Ain’t that right Slade3200 ?
Uhh no, if this guy murdered somebody then he should be locked up.

Right...but you’ll roll the red carpet out for the next illegal coming in behind him...right?

Mother of teen who was 'killed by illegal immigrant' accuses mayor of protecting her killer | Daily Mail Online

Not according to your handlers.

bgt+madisyn.JPG

The real irony is that the VICTIM IS A MINORITY.

FUCKING LIBERALS IN CALIFORNIA LOVE ILLEGAL IMMMIGRANTS MORE THAN MINORITY CITIZENS.

She looks like a minority to me.

Imagine the liberal outcry if it was a white guy who killed her.:113:

Nope, but it was an illegal immigrant who killed her, so it will just go away.

As usual, this is all RW Bull Shit. Murder is not a federal crime, so none of this has anything to do with "Sanctuary" status. Murder is a state crime, and has nothing to do with either federal, or Oakland City crime. If she has a bone to pick, she should take it up with the governor of California.

Right...but you’ll roll the red carpet out for the next illegal coming in behind him...right?
Not right

As usual, this is all RW Bull Shit. Murder is not a federal crime, so none of this has anything to do with "Sanctuary" status. Murder is a state crime, and has nothing to do with either federal, or Oakland City crime. If she has a bone to pick, she should take it up with the governor of California.

An illegal immigrant murdered a minority 19 year old girl and then fled to Mexico.

Those are facts. How is this RW bullshit? Why do you hate black women?

An illegal immigrant murdered a minority 19 year old girl and then fled to Mexico.

No, but I despise ignorance.

What facts are incorrect?

The mother of the murdered black woman said herself the mayor won’t release information on the murderer. Are you calling the mom of the murdered black girl and ignorant right winger?

Not right

Cool...so you’ve changed your position...good on you.

What facts are incorrect?

The mother of the murdered black woman said herself the mayor won’t release information on the murderer. Are you calling the mom of the murdered black girl and ignorant right winger?

Tell ya what. I will send a strongly worded protest to my Pima County Arizona County Commissioner about his failure to release a photo of the person that killed this California girl. That makes about as much sense as blaming everything on the Mayor of Oakland.

Forum List

Back