Now we know why it's been hard to corroborate the raped 10 year old girl story. An illegal immigrant is the rapist!!!!!

sure I did... you were just too stupid to understand it.

The point is, if you don't hold the people accountable who hire them, they are going to hire the cheaper undocumented every time. This is why the current laws are stupid.
no you didn’t

it’s against the law to knowingly hire illegals…

it’s also against the law to illegally come here and be here.

xiden. refuses to enforce rhe law

the law isnkr stupid
, just the idiot not enforcing the.

no you didn’t

it’s against the law to knowingly hire illegals…

it’s also against the law to illegally come here and be here.

xiden. refuses to enforce rhe law

the law isnkr stupid
, just the idiot not enforcing the.

Okay, and this is where the law is stupid.

The penalty for an i-9 Violation is $110.00. That's it. That's how easy you can get off for hiring an illegal.

That's for actual companies... that doesn't count the nannies and day workers at the Home Depot. Nobody ever gets in trouble for that.

Okay, and this is where the law is stupid.

The penalty for an i-9 Violation is $110.00. That's it. That's how easy you can get off for hiring an illegal.

That's for actual companies... that doesn't count the nannies and day workers at the Home Depot. Nobody ever gets in trouble for that.
it’s 110 to up to over a 1k for each I-9 violation

also knowingly hiring illegals can be a jailable offense

you’ve been lied to or are intentionally not providing all the information

If the company is in a sanctuary city - there is no penalty.

You hire them, you check the status, you file the status away.

Can't even disclose it to anyone.

Exactly my point. Nobody ever goes to jail for it, and the fines are so miniscule they are completely worth breaking.

This is beyond sickening!

Illegal Immigrant Arrested for Allegedly Raping Ten-Year-Old Ohio Girl at Center of Viral Abortion Story​

What American business in that area is hiring illegals...drawing them to our country? And why aren't they being held accountable?

Back to the facts

A ten year old pregnant rape victim had to travel to another state to get an abortion… in a state which I’m all likelihood soon ban it as well

Republicans first lied about this claiming it was a hoax and now attack the girl and her family, and the doctor who legally performed the abortion

And are trying to turn this whole thing into an attack on illegal immigrants to distract from the heinous effects of over turning Roe

Back to the facts

A ten year old pregnant rape victim had to travel to another state to get an abortion… in a state which I’m all likelihood soon ban it as well

Republicans first lied about this claiming it was a hoax and now attack the girl and her family, and the doctor who legally performed the abortion

And are trying to turn this whole thing into an attack on illegal immigrants to distract from the heinous effects of over turning Roe

The part that was always a hoax was that she didn't have to travel to get the abortion - intelligent people knew that.

The Pro-aborts were using her to push an agenda that is a hoax.

Catch on?

Back to the facts

Roe has nothing to do with it. Roe didn’t protect 10 year olds from being raped by illegals.

Roe has nothing to do with it. Roe didn’t protect 10 year olds from being raped by illegals.
But Roe allowed for them to have an abortion if that horrific act occurred.

No longer

The part that was always a hoax was that she didn't have to travel to get the abortion - intelligent people knew that.

The Pro-aborts were using her to push an agenda that is a hoax.

Catch on?
Sorry but there is no exception for rape or incest in Ohio.

You're wrong

NO part of this was a hoax and the people who claimed that are disgusting

Forum List

Back