Illegal migrant Tiktok influencer who urged others to squat in US homes believed to have worked in Venezuela’s military intel: fed source

Anyone who ever tried to squat in my home would find the most terrible consequences that they would be all but too happy to leave as soon as possible!

Sadly, in many jurisdictions, squatters have legal protection. YMMV

Anyone who ever tried to squat in my home would find the most terrible consequences that they would be all but too happy to leave as soon as possible!
I had squatters that cut two fences and moved in a fancy fifth wheel. I tried to talk to them but ended calling the sheriff. They got locked up, had to pay for my fence. Got 60 days each. Lost the fifth wheel and the truck.
I initially was going to go down with two of my dogs and a shotgun, but didn't do that. It sure was satisfying to see those pink haired freaks lose all that over their stupidity. My land, my rules.

I had squatters that cut two fences and moved in a fancy fifth wheel. I tried to talk to them but ended calling the sheriff. They got locked up, had to pay for my fence. Got 60 days each. Lost the fifth wheel and the truck.
I initially was going to go down with two of my dogs and a shotgun, but didn't do that. It sure was satisfying to see those pink haired freaks lose all that over their stupidity. My land, my rules.

You are too kind. I would have taken all their stuff, dug a hole and just buried them up to the necks just leaving their heads exposed above ground--- far off on public property somewhere where no one was around but lots of ants.

You are too kind. I would have taken all their stuff, dug a hole and just buried them up to the necks just leaving their heads exposed above ground--- far off on public property somewhere where no one was around but lots of ants.
I have enough property I could have done that here and had no problems. The judge told them they were lucky, for that reason.

Forum List

Back