Illegal with no money or credit getting the Gov. to pay for a Food Truck/ Owner of truck devastated for all she worked for...

Voter said: She bought the Food Truck cash for $25,000 years ago and had an illegal come up to her, no job, no credit but had the paperwork to show the government will buy the food truck for him. She is furious! She worked so hard and an illegal wants to buy the Food Truck with government funds!

Well yeah! And how about all of our LEGAL IMMIGRANTS who followed our laws and our processes and became citizens THE RIGHT WAY? They are just as pissed watching the 20 million illegals just trot across the border after answering 4 questions.

Obviously that woman is an Aunty Thoma !!!!

Just ask any of the Libs here.. shes just whining and theres only three or four black people with her problem.

Blah.....I stopped at "I can't get a business loan due to the color of my skin".

At least she realizes now that she is being replaced.

She cant get a business loan because she doesnt have any money. thats the way it works yeah..

Voter said: She bought the Food Truck cash for $25,000 years ago and had an illegal come up to her, no job, no credit but had the paperwork to show the government will buy the food truck for him. She is furious! She worked so hard and an illegal wants to buy the Food Truck with government funds!

I just read about that on Twitter, and that's messed up.

I think unless we are black, we can't know what loans she was refused or denied. We can't know what her life is like. So to say she is whining about not being able to get a loan because of her skin color, it just might be true.

Obviously that woman is an Aunty Thoma !!!!

Just ask any of the Libs here.. shes just whining and theres only three or four black people with her problem.
It's funny how white racists try playing blacks against immigrants. If she was trying to sell the food truck, what does it matter who was buying and where the money came from?

Forum List

Back