Illegals March on DNC HQ, Declare They are 'No Longer Democrats'!

"For years conservatives have said Democrats main motivation behind the DACA program and protecting illegal aliens is to garner voters. And now, there's video evidence to support that very claim.

A group of DACA recipients protested outside of the DNC headquarters in Washington, D.C. on Monday. The protesters' goal was to let Democrats know that they're no longer going to be affiliated with their party.

According to the DACA recipients, Democrats have done nothing to take away the fear of deportation and they've been fighting for rights for too long."

There is no such thing as 'DACA'.

No 'DACA' Legislation was ever passed into or signed into law.

'DACA' was an Un-Constitutional 'edict' issued by a President who admitted he couldn't legally do it

The Un-Constitutional 'DACA' edict has been wiped from the books.

'DACA Recipients' are nothing more than 'Illegals'.

These Illegals are tired of the DNC using them and giving lip service to wanting to pass 'DACA' legislation...

...So they have given the Democrats official notice that they are no longer 'Democrats' and will no longer (illegally) vote for them.... :p

I guess standing with the illegals instead of American citizens in order to shut down the government to appease the illegals wasn't enough to keep the illegals in their corner....

Bwuhahahaha.......

So Donald can rule by EO.... and every other president used EO's.... but president Obama had no right to use EO's because he's the black dude in the white house. Did Vlad not tell you how many EO's were signed by Ronnie Reagan? FDR? Baby Bush? You should go yell at him for allowing you to embarrass RT this way.

Wow, make it racial...what a shock.

I can't help the disparate treatment given by white supremacists to Barack Obama.

Let's here again how he wasn't born here and had no right to sign EO's THAT EVERY OTHER PRESIDENT SIGNED WITHOUT COMMENT.

ok bubbalah?

Get back to us when you learn the difference between here and hear.

oh noooooooo! a typo!!!!! Thanks, Mr. Doesn't Think! :thup:

Yeah, more like a mental typo.

I can't help the disparate treatment given by white supremacists to Barack Obama.

Let's here again how he wasn't born here and had no right to sign EO's THAT EVERY OTHER PRESIDENT SIGNED WITHOUT COMMENT.

ok bubbalah?
all some of us US citizens wanted was him to prove he was a citizen. and he never did.

ok birfer loon...we'll pretend that you asked every prior and subsequent president for proof of birth.

and he did. and he humiliated Donald when he did. that's why the orange bigoted loon ran for president. because he got butthurt.
it wasn't a real birth certificate, and, the person that provided it was killed. wow!! I can't make this shit up

okie dokie birfer loser. :thup:
BTW, was I wrong?

"For years conservatives have said Democrats main motivation behind the DACA program and protecting illegal aliens is to garner voters. And now, there's video evidence to support that very claim.

A group of DACA recipients protested outside of the DNC headquarters in Washington, D.C. on Monday. The protesters' goal was to let Democrats know that they're no longer going to be affiliated with their party.

According to the DACA recipients, Democrats have done nothing to take away the fear of deportation and they've been fighting for rights for too long."

'DACA' was an Un-Constitutional 'edict' issued by a President who admitted he couldn't legally do it

These Illegals are tired of the DNC using them and giving lip service to wanting to pass 'DACA' legislation...

...So they have given the Democrats official notice that they are no longer 'Democrats' and will no longer (illegally) vote for them.... :p

I guess standing with the illegals instead of American citizens in order to shut down the government to appease the illegals wasn't enough to keep the illegals in their corner....

Bwuhahahaha.......
Where is ICE when you need them? Arrest and deport the entire parade.

Wasn't some judge trying to argue that Obama's EO having an expiration date was somehow racist?

Bwuhahahaha.......

So Donald can rule by EO.... and every other president used EO's.... but president Obama had no right to use EO's because he's the black dude in the white house. Did Vlad not tell you how many EO's were signed by Ronnie Reagan? FDR? Baby Bush? You should go yell at him for allowing you to embarrass RT this way.

ok bubbalah?
all some of us US citizens wanted was him to prove he was a citizen. and he never did.

Why did Obama tell his publisher that he was "born in Kenya"?

Dude, you gotta get off the daily caller and breitbart

Let me guess....I should stick to CNN, the King of Fake News that has been busted so many times lying / pushing fake news and liberal propaganda that doing so is all anyone expects out of them anymore, that has had to retract so many stories, admit to lying, and having to demote and fire so many reporters / employees for lying / pushing BS that people have lost count?!

Bwuhahaha......

You can tell when Libs are stumped by evidence - they attack the 'messenger' and the source' rather than the actual evidence / message. :p
Not at all. Read and watch all you want just don’t regurgitate the partisan BS on this board for discussion
can you abide by your own request?

Bwuhahahaha.......

ok bubbalah?

didn't his own brother state he was born in Kenya?

It's sad & pathetic how SOFT America has become. In what sane world can you violate the law % FLAUNT IT IN FRONT OF THOSE MENT TO SUPPORT & ENFORCE IT????

I see openly admitted illegals on tv EVERYDAY defying US law. Where the fuck is ICE?

Can I go down to city hall waving a gun around in the air demanding that my 2nd amendment rights be restored?
Can I refuse to leave a business at closing time while demanding they change their rules to support my desires?

DO YOU FUCKING JOBS!

Arrest and deport these motherfuckers who are openly defying the rules of our nation.

It's sad & pathetic how SOFT America has become. In what sane world can you violate the law % FLAUNT IT IN FRONT OF THOSE MENT TO SUPPORT & ENFORCE IT????

I see openly admitted illegals on tv EVERYDAY defying US law. Where the fuck is ICE?

Can I go down to city hall waving a gun around in the air demanding that my 2nd amendment rights be restored?
Can I refuse to leave a business at closing time while demanding they change their rules to support my desires?

DO YOU FUCKING JOBS!

Arrest and deport these motherfuckers who are openly defying the rules of our nation.
yelling at us rather than thanking us. ungrateful people deserve to be deported. they are showing us they don't approve of the country they just came to. Am I right?

DO YOU FUCKING JOBS!

yelling at us rather than thanking us. ungrateful people deserve to be deported. they are showing us they don't approve of the country they just came to. Am I right?
I don't care if they approve or not. They didn't ask to come here.

GET OUT

DO YOU FUCKING JOBS!

I don't care if they approve or not. They didn't ask to come here.

GET OUT
I'm just saying how rude they are. Since they hate us so dearly, why hang around? I'm sorry, I believe the same as you. I just can't figure out how someone who came here illegally to better themselves supposedly, doesn't like where they just came to. I'm sorry, it isn't logical.

How about robbing a bank and then going on TV and telling the cops to leave you alone and write a law that makes ok to rob banks. I mean seriously. no logic.

Not at all. Read and watch all you want just don’t regurgitate the partisan BS on this board for discussion
Thank you for that lovely butt-hurt, hate-driven anti-Trump/GOP opinion, Slade. I will give it the serious thought that it truly deserves....

:p
How in the world is my statement any of those things. I’m suggesting you don’t regurgitate partisan BS. That has nothing to do with hate or anti-Trump/GOP anything. Your OP on the other hand is exactly that... butthurt filled with emotion and partisan opinion. Do better

How in the world is my statement any of those things. I’m suggesting you don’t regurgitate partisan BS.
No, you are suggesting I not post anything form sites / links you don't approve of......

Bwuhahaha....

Yes, they truly believe they're Democrats. That, despite them not even being US Citizens. What a mess. Hopefully most Americans see what the Democrats are doing and make them pay at the Ballot Box.

ok bubbalah?

didn't his own brother state he was born in Kenya?
His grandmother too

Bwuhahahaha.......
I’d take the 10,000 productive DACA recipients over any number of the Trump cult any day of the week.

Bwuhahahaha.......
I’d take the 10,000 productive DACA recipients over any number of the Trump cult any day of the week.
why not, you hate US citizens we know.

Bwuhahahaha.......

Of course you would, you'd only have to pay the equivalent of 5000.

Bwuhahahaha.......

ok bubbalah?

Get back to us when you learn the difference between here and hear.

Oh come now...surely a lawyer knows how to spell.

Forum List

Back