Illegals March on DNC HQ, Declare They are 'No Longer Democrats'!

So Donald can rule by EO.... and every other president used EO's.... but president Obama had no right to use EO's because he's the black dude in the white house. Did Vlad not tell you how many EO's were signed by Ronnie Reagan? FDR? Baby Bush? You should go yell at him for allowing you to embarrass RT this way.

Wow, make it racial...what a shock.

I can't help the disparate treatment given by white supremacists to Barack Obama.

Let's here again how he wasn't born here and had no right to sign EO's THAT EVERY OTHER PRESIDENT SIGNED WITHOUT COMMENT.

ok bubbalah?

Get back to us when you learn the difference between here and hear.
She got a discount on the fleet rate of "here"(s)..

and it's not like he responded to the actual point of my post.

but white supremacist trumptards are like that.

I dont hate you because you're black...I hate you because you're a threat to America.

"For years conservatives have said Democrats main motivation behind the DACA program and protecting illegal aliens is to garner voters. And now, there's video evidence to support that very claim.

A group of DACA recipients protested outside of the DNC headquarters in Washington, D.C. on Monday. The protesters' goal was to let Democrats know that they're no longer going to be affiliated with their party.

According to the DACA recipients, Democrats have done nothing to take away the fear of deportation and they've been fighting for rights for too long."

There is no such thing as 'DACA'.

No 'DACA' Legislation was ever passed into or signed into law.

'DACA' was an Un-Constitutional 'edict' issued by a President who admitted he couldn't legally do it

The Un-Constitutional 'DACA' edict has been wiped from the books.

'DACA Recipients' are nothing more than 'Illegals'.

These Illegals are tired of the DNC using them and giving lip service to wanting to pass 'DACA' legislation...

...So they have given the Democrats official notice that they are no longer 'Democrats' and will no longer (illegally) vote for them.... :p

I guess standing with the illegals instead of American citizens in order to shut down the government to appease the illegals wasn't enough to keep the illegals in their corner....

Bwuhahahaha.......

So Donald can rule by EO.... and every other president used EO's.... but president Obama had no right to use EO's because he's the black dude in the white house. Did Vlad not tell you how many EO's were signed by Ronnie Reagan? FDR? Baby Bush? You should go yell at him for allowing you to embarrass RT this way.

I can't help the disparate treatment given by white supremacists to Barack Obama.

Let's here again how he wasn't born here and had no right to sign EO's THAT EVERY OTHER PRESIDENT SIGNED WITHOUT COMMENT.

ok bubbalah?
all some of us US citizens wanted was him to prove he was a citizen. and he never did.

ok birfer loon...we'll pretend that you asked every prior and subsequent president for proof of birth.

and he did. and he humiliated Donald when he did. that's why the orange bigoted loon ran for president. because he got butthurt.

Are you referring to the layered birth certificate that couldnt even be produced in 1961?

During the 1st nation-wide 'Illegal March', an event in which illegals across the country skipped work and took to the streets to protest US Immigration Law and show Americans how much we need them, illegals were shown carrying signs saying things like 'We don't want to be citizens - we want California back' and 'F* the US'...also shown, probably by accident, were Democratic Party members wearing T-Shirts and carrying clipboards, attempting to REGISTER ILLEGALS TO VOTE...

Gee, why would the DNC be conducting a huge nation-wide 'Get Out The Vote' registration effort amongst the throng of millions of illegals marching on that day....? Hmmmm......

...Not any more, Barry. They just QUIT the Democratic party!

I remember that.
I changed the minds of all the legal Mexicans in the shop I worked in.
They called me a racist right up until I pointed out that they were cutting their own throats.
Of course their first line of defense was illegals cant get real jobs.
I said one word and walked away.......amnesty.

"For years conservatives have said Democrats main motivation behind the DACA program and protecting illegal aliens is to garner voters. And now, there's video evidence to support that very claim.

A group of DACA recipients protested outside of the DNC headquarters in Washington, D.C. on Monday. The protesters' goal was to let Democrats know that they're no longer going to be affiliated with their party.

According to the DACA recipients, Democrats have done nothing to take away the fear of deportation and they've been fighting for rights for too long."

There is no such thing as 'DACA'.

No 'DACA' Legislation was ever passed into or signed into law.

'DACA' was an Un-Constitutional 'edict' issued by a President who admitted he couldn't legally do it

The Un-Constitutional 'DACA' edict has been wiped from the books.

'DACA Recipients' are nothing more than 'Illegals'.

These Illegals are tired of the DNC using them and giving lip service to wanting to pass 'DACA' legislation...

...So they have given the Democrats official notice that they are no longer 'Democrats' and will no longer (illegally) vote for them.... :p

I guess standing with the illegals instead of American citizens in order to shut down the government to appease the illegals wasn't enough to keep the illegals in their corner....

Bwuhahahaha.......
I’d take the 10,000 productive DACA recipients over any number of the Trump cult any day of the week.

You a ****?

ok bubbalah?

I dont hate you because you're black...I hate you because you're a threat to America.
Jillian is black!? I never cared to notice....

ok bubbalah?

Jillian is black!? I never cared to notice....

I was just playing her to be honest.

How in the world is my statement any of those things. I’m suggesting you don’t regurgitate partisan BS.
No, you are suggesting I not post anything form sites / links you don't approve of......

Bwuhahaha....
I have no problem with those sites. They have some good authors and good articles. They also have horribly bias and partisan authors and articles. I am suggesting you pick more fact based topics and avoid the partisan drama pieces

Forum List

Back