🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Illinois Downgraded

Old Fuck thinks we can print our way out of this mess.

Whew!!! Thank gawd no one was insisting we all copy Illinois

The GOP apparently is. They've already caused a downgrade for the country and are willing to do it again.

WTF, the down grade happened on Obama's watch with the majority of congress democrat. Why can't you accept any blame for anything????

The GOP apparently is. They've already caused a downgrade for the country and are willing to do it again.

WTF, the down grade happened on Obama's watch with the majority of congress democrat. Why can't you accept any blame for anything????

Sigh..... it's what they do... deny reality at every turn.

And here I thought it was the Obama administration that piled on almost as much debt as Bush in half the time.

:lol::lol::lol: I'm a Democrat and find your post hilariously stoooopid. Obama owns that particular little honor, not the GOP. Your assertion marks you out as a incredibly biased near troll.

How can this be? The Dems control the entire state government.......

They control the etire state. Period.

I guess hiking taxes on the rich will fix the US just like the Illinois tax hikes fixed the state.

Oh hell, we haven't nearly seen the last of it. Springfield (read:Chicago) is out to throttle industry with higher fees and even severance taxes. It's all take-take-take and no give.

Meanwhile, SEIU wants more more more...

SEIU Local 73 | Representing 25,000 Public Service Employees in Illinois and Northwest Indiana

Forum List

Back