Illinois School Superintendant carries gun to school to protect students.

Love to be there for that class...

cartoon-go-ahead-make-my-day-schoolmarm-shotgun.jpg

Superintendents are hardly ever in the classroom so ....
So you're saying that ALL faculty should carry a gun? I agree. It's nice having 1 guy with a gun, but even better to have 20.
How is a superintendent going to "protect students" when the superintendent is an administrator and not in the classrooms with the kids?

So what I am saying is that a superintendent saying he is carrying to protect the children is ridiculous because superintendents are usually sitting on their asses in an office somewhere

So you're saying that ALL faculty should carry a gun? I agree. It's nice having 1 guy with a gun, but even better to have 20.
How is a superintendent going to "protect students" when the superintendent is an administrator and not in the classrooms with the kids?

So what I am saying is that a superintendent saying he is carrying to protect the children is ridiculous because superintendents are usually sitting on their asses in an office somewhere
Whats so hard to understand? He runs to the sound of gun fire with his loaded gun in hand. The quicker he gets there, the less people die. It would be nice if all teachers had guns though. Response times would be much quicker.

They don't need to be.....but just knowing a school may have someone carrying a gun is a big deterrent for these mass shooters.

Actually, having Principals, secretaries, librarians.....you wouldn't necessarily need teachers...just getting rid of the gun free zone, first, then having someone in the building armed....that would be second.

Whats so hard to understand? He runs to the sound of gun fire with his loaded gun in hand. The quicker he gets there, the less people die. It would be nice if all teachers had guns though. Response times would be much quicker.

So he runs from the administration building which is nowhere near most of the school in his district?

Do you listen to yourself when you say this stuff?

It makes more sense for a teacher to be armed than an administrator saying that an armed school administrator is going to save kids in a school shooting is stupid

Actually, having Principals, secretaries, librarians.....you wouldn't necessarily need teachers...just getting rid of the gun free zone, first, then having someone in the building armed....that would be second.

In what school district is a superintendent actually in the school buildings and most places have more than one school.

I'm just saying to think that this person can save kids by being armed is ridiculous

Think about it. Where did your school superintendent have his office? I lived in a small town and the superintendent worked out of the town hall and there was no way he could have gotten to any school faster than the cops

Forum List

Back