Illinois State Rep Suggests Chicago Police Are Secretly Killing Blacks

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
GOOD LORD this woman is an idiot. It's not surprising black communities are in such bad shape when they've elected people like this to represent them. This is precisely what I mean when I suggest modern American Negroes are laboring under a collective delusion in regard to how they view themselves. They see, or pretend to see themselves in a fashion almost the complete opposite of reality. They stand reality on its head and view themselves as the ultimate victim, the forever put-upon, the frightened prey, etc, as opposed to the often viscious predators we see day in and day out in the news and so on.

IL state rep suggests that Chicago police are secretly killing blacks

State Rep.: ?Maybe The Police Are Killing Some Of These Kids? « CBS Chicago

An Illinois state representative has publicly raised the possibility that Chicago police officers might be the ones responsible for the unsolved murders of black youths in Chicago.

State Rep. Monique Davis (D-Chicago) was interviewed about Chicago crime Tuesday on WCHB-AM in Detroit.

“I’m going to tell you what some suspicions have been, and people have whispered to me: they’re not sure that black people are shooting all of these children,” Davis said.

“There’s some suspicion – and I don’t want to spread this, but I’m just going to tell you what I’ve been hearing – they suspect maybe the police are killing some of these kids.” When WBBM asked Davis if she thinks it’s possible that police are killing children, she said, “I don’t know. I don’t know that they are, and I don’t know that they aren’t, since no one’s been arrested. We don’t know who’s doing it.”

And again on Friday, at a news conference, she defended what she said.

GOOD LORD this woman is an idiot. It's not surprising black communities are in such bad shape when they've elected people like this to represent them. This is precisely what I mean when I suggest modern American Negroes are laboring under a collective delusion in regard to how they view themselves. They see, or pretend to see themselves in a fashion almost the complete opposite of reality. They stand reality on its head and view themselves as the ultimate victim, the forever put-upon, the frightened prey, etc, as opposed to the often viscious predators we see day in and day out in the news and so on.

IL state rep suggests that Chicago police are secretly killing blacks

State Rep.: ?Maybe The Police Are Killing Some Of These Kids? « CBS Chicago

An Illinois state representative has publicly raised the possibility that Chicago police officers might be the ones responsible for the unsolved murders of black youths in Chicago.

State Rep. Monique Davis (D-Chicago) was interviewed about Chicago crime Tuesday on WCHB-AM in Detroit.

“I’m going to tell you what some suspicions have been, and people have whispered to me: they’re not sure that black people are shooting all of these children,” Davis said.

“There’s some suspicion – and I don’t want to spread this, but I’m just going to tell you what I’ve been hearing – they suspect maybe the police are killing some of these kids.” When WBBM asked Davis if she thinks it’s possible that police are killing children, she said, “I don’t know. I don’t know that they are, and I don’t know that they aren’t, since no one’s been arrested. We don’t know who’s doing it.”

And again on Friday, at a news conference, she defended what she said.

She's just figuring this out now?.....
We have known about this for years.
The plan is on schedule to start in NYC right after Labor Day.
Unless the date was moved up.

Add this to the list of nonsense that have come from the mouths of Democrats over the years....

The best as far as I'm concerned was the Democrat who thought the island of Guam
might tip over if all the people moved to one side of the island.
The next would have to be our Supreme Leader when he said about business owners.
"You didn't build that"....

Last edited:
These are the kinds of retarded politicians the people of this state have to deal with year-round.

I cannot wait to move out of this godforsaken liberal wasteland.

The answer is obvious. Dissolve the Chicago police department and save the money used to pay them.

The idea is not entirely farfetched. In Brazil off duty police are hired by business people to hunt down and kill feral children.

Forum List

Back