I'm 100% Pro Life......Tim Scott

Winco

Diamond Member
Nov 1, 2019
How can you be 100% Pro-Life yet support abortion up to 15 or 20 weeks?

C'mon Tim...... Your Stance is like being "Almost Pregnant."

That's the position Dems fear the most because it's what most of the country would be OK with.

Scott is in a place with more than 60% of Americans.

Isn't it racist to challenge a black American?

If Scott is contradicting recent claims for political gain .. his exploratory committee will provide pessimistic results for next steps and / or the appropriate response.

That's the position Dems fear the most because it's what most of the country would be OK with.

Scott is in a place with more than 60% of Americans.
I agree.
Limits on weeks.
Why are Dems fearful of what Scott said.
Sounds reasonable to me.

If a pregnant woman has 15 weeks to decide on abortion or not, that seems like plenty of time and the woman needs to make her decision.

20 weeks is too long into the pregnancy.

I agree.
Limits on weeks.
Sounds reasonable to me.

If a pregnant woman has 15 weeks to decide on abortion or not, that seems like plenty of time and the woman needs to make her decision.

20 weeks is ok by me. I agree with Scott. He is viable as black and reasonable on abortion.

I agree.
Limits on weeks.
Sounds reasonable to me.

Dems are fearful because it takes away a large component that is against say 6 week bans.

And the Dem position is no restrictions, ever. Look at the laws in NY and CA.

Let's also not forget about all the choices that can be made prior to sex;
  • Don't have sex
  • Have protected sex
  • Don't have sex with men that pressure to have unprotected sex
    • choose better men
  • Choose sex that doesn't include vaginal intercourse if you don't have protection: Oral, Anal, Hand jobs. Plenty of ways to enjoy "sex" that doesn't lead to pregnancy
The discussion is always about the choice after pregnancy, and never the choices that can be made prior. As if pregnancy is some viral infection or disease that came on by no fault of either party involved. But I guess when you're chasing after the WAP and girls are dying get that WAP banged, what ya gonna do. Might as well give them an outlet that ignores the consequences.

• Don't have sex
  • Have protected sex
    • choose better men
  • Choose sex that doesn't include vaginal intercourse if you don't have protection: Oral, Anal, Hand jobs. Plenty of ways to enjoy "sex" that doesn't lead to pregnancy
The discussion is always about the choice after pregnancy, and never the choices that can be made prior. As if pregnancy is some viral infection or disease that came on by no fault of either party involved. But I guess when you're chasing after the WAP and girls are dying get that WAP banged, what ya gonna do. Might as well give them an outlet that ignores the consequences.

Remember the only morality you can judge and be hostile to is traditional morality.

A politician can support something but still understand the realities facing the country.

So, just to address the point in general. Either side you can take the hard line and really gain nothing.

RvW was overturned but anyone who wants an abortion can still get one.

So a pragmatic politician says "ok, let's pass a law that bans them everywhere at 15 weeks.

Does either side really get what it wants? No. But sometimes that is what has to be done.

How's getting rid of Roe v Wade working out for the GOP?

We will see in a few years when the right can adjust and the left cannot.

If Tim Scott can support a 15 week ban, then I can see other Pro-Lifers accepting at in their States as the best they can get.

Can your side compromise?

are you retarded?

you can be 100% pro life but you have to work with the way things are... have to face reality.

Better a 15 week ban or whatever than wholesale slaughter of all babies regardless of age..

Have you forgotten there are dimrats in Congress... true story... in EVERY state there are dimrat congresspersons

• Don't have sex
  • Have protected sex
    • choose better men
hideous advice

Don't cause others to sin. God doesn't like that

See the Book of Revelation

or common sense maybe...

Forum List

Back