I'm A Black Man Trapped In A White Man's Body

wonderwhatcolor.jpg

Did anybody think of why a White woman would need to fake her race to work for the NAACP? Is it assumed that Black corporations need only hire Black people?

Well, she needs to be colored.

Beige IS a color.

Yeah, but it needs to be a darker beige to meet the colored requirement in naacp.
According to the local NAACP in Spokane her race is unimportant.
I don't care about her working for the NAACP it's the fact that she's a mental case and using her fake blackness to get scholarships.

I love the perm. What a nut.

Parents Rachel Dolezal being dishonest deceptive - CNN Video

A white girl has been posing as a foxy lady and made it all the way to the top of the Spokane NAACP.

4vftyv.jpg
Lol I was going to post this same thing except I'm a black woman.

If Bruce Jenner is a woman and Chaz Bono is a man and George Zimmerman is white and this chick is black then I am now black.
I bet you gotz no perm like that, or any jheri curl...
If she were truly black she'd straighten her hair or get a weave or wear a wig.

She's not hip enough to be black.

Did anybody think of why a White woman would need to fake her race to work for the NAACP? Is it assumed that Black corporations need only hire Black people?

Beige IS a color.

Yeah, but it needs to be a darker beige to meet the colored requirement in naacp.

Well, according to one of the boards resident experts on coloredness, ASSCHAPS himself, Obama counts as being descended from slaves because his white mother had one drop of slave ancestor blood.

That's right and didn't O march in selma too?
I thought that's where his parents met, and nine months later Barack Hussein Obama was born.

Parents Rachel Dolezal being dishonest deceptive - CNN Video

A white girl has been posing as a foxy lady and made it all the way to the top of the Spokane NAACP.

4vftyv.jpg
Lol I was going to post this same thing except I'm a black woman.

If Bruce Jenner is a woman and Chaz Bono is a man and George Zimmerman is white and this chick is black then I am now black.

And I'm a Martian

th

Martian? That's a racist term. They are extra-planetarial Americans

Beige IS a color.

Well, according to one of the boards resident experts on coloredness, ASSCHAPS himself, Obama counts as being descended from slaves because his white mother had one drop of slave ancestor blood.

That's right and didn't O march in selma too?

You know what's sad is that if he said he did, the liberals would believe him and call us racists for not believing him

Forum List

Back