I'm a no RINO conservative, I am no DINO liberal - and they always confuse me with themselves

MULTI POLL: select all that apply

• FOR Obama

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FOR most popular republican on TV

• FOR most popular democrat on TV

• Total voters

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
I AM A REAL CONSERVATIVE: I eat road kill deer when I find it fresh and make sausages out of it. I shop for clothes exclusively at goodwill. I am proud of it. that is conservatism. all the degenerates on TV and those who watch it have long forgotten the true meaning of the word.

I AM A REAL LIBERAL: I spend my own money without hesitation trying to get my message out to the world, because I believe in God, and I know that God will always repay me for my efforts, even if humanity is at the moment too busy to pay attention to what I am saying.

On the political forums, the political RINO's and DINO's always confuse me with themselves: DINO's portray me as a RINO, and RINO's portray me as a DINO - living in their world of ignorance they believe that they themselves are somehow different from each other - they are as different as football players of the opposing team on the same field, and no more. that is only different in the eyes of the observers of the game.

THEY ARE A MINORITY BUT because the mass media encourages their game from which they profit, it makes them look like a majority. And they stage popularity contests every 4 years which they call democratic elections, and they always win, but in reality they always lose and that is precisely why if I will conduct a poll as I usually do for the most popular politicians on their establishment media, with a for and against option, then ALL, let me repeat this.... ALL of their popular politicians will LOSE!

I have no idea what you are asking, but I am pretty certain you have confused cheapskates with conservatism.

I have no idea what you are asking, but I am pretty certain you have confused cheapskates with conservatism.
I have been drinking, yes.

Well, that was my first impression but I thought it rude just to come out and accuse you of being hammered on the off chance you had fallen off a ladder and bounced your head off the bird bath or something.

Forum List

Back