I'm all conspiracied theoried out

I think when historians (true historians and not ones who have political agendas) look back at our fall, they will see the assassination of JFK changed the nation's psyche from Nationalism to poisonous cynicism.

The Founders of our Constitution wrestled with the inherent dangers of mobocracy and, instead, fashioned a "filtered" (local/state/federal) form of government to tamp down the hysteria of the moment. Unfortunately, we have just about dismantled this brilliant idea by filling the heads of the populace with fairy tales like Camelot.
Just proves there is simply no such thing as a perfect system and the world is still governed by the big money monster. No one has figured out how to defeat that demon yet.

They all cheered when He entered into Jerusalem. Then He turned over the money changers in the temple.

But what if these conspiracy theories are true? What if a Secretary of State sold her influence for hundreds of millions of dollars and then laundered the money through a "nonprofit" corporation she had set up? What if FBI files containing personal/confidential information on political opponents were illegally sent to the White House? What if the IRS really did discriminate against conservative organizations? What if tax cheat Marc Rich was pardoned in exchange for a "contribution" of $100 million? What if the former Secretary of State deliberately violated national security protocols by conducting government business through a secret private server and then destroying its contents in violation of a subpoena? What if federal employees are illegally leaking confidential information to the press for the sole purpose of undermining a President's legal authority?

What if?

If nothing is done about it, nothing will change.

That's what.

I just don't wish to hear about all the whining followed by inaction.

I'm just tired of this crap.

Throw "W" in jail for "lying" about WMD's? Throw Hillary in jail for breaking the law once you get elected?

No? The hell you say

Screw'em all.

They all cheered when He entered into Jerusalem. Then He turned over the money changers in the temple.

Do you consider that a conspiracy theory? If not, why post it here?
It is one of the more well known conspiracies. You know that right? How the Jewish leaders CONSPIRED to kill Jesus. They then paid Judas 30 pieces of silver to betray Him and then they made up charges for Him to be crucified.

You know about that story right?

Interestingly, they conspired to kill Him After he had turned over the money changers in the temple.

Never heard of that?

I've grown tired, as the rest of the US has, concerning conspiracy theories.

This includes both parties. So until Dims can prove that Trump broke the law with his dealing with Russia or the GOP can prove that the Dims broke the law by wire tapping him and can successfully mount a legal challenge, I really don't give a damn anymore.

It's just monkeys in a cage slinging poo.
Then why did you elect the conspiracy theory candidate?

Is Education Tied To Conspiracy Theory Belief?
Says the guy looking for Russians under his bed every night.

I'm ok with the Republican nominee conspiring with other world leaders and telling them that if he wins he will be kind to their regimes. I expect the next Democratic nominee to do it too. Not just Russia but China, North Korea, Iran,

This includes both parties. So until Dims can prove that Trump broke the law with his dealing with Russia or the GOP can prove that the Dims broke the law by wire tapping him and can successfully mount a legal challenge, I really don't give a damn anymore.

Then why did you elect the conspiracy theory candidate?

Is Education Tied To Conspiracy Theory Belief?
Says the guy looking for Russians under his bed every night.

I'm ok with the Republican nominee conspiring with other world leaders and telling them that if he wins he will be kind to their regimes. I expect the next Democratic nominee to do it too. Not just Russia but China, North Korea, Iran,
Tell Vladimir I will have more flexibility after the election.

Do you consider that a conspiracy theory? If not, why post it here?
It is one of the more well known conspiracies. You know that right? How the Jewish leaders CONSPIRED to kill Jesus. They then paid Judas 30 pieces of silver to betray Him and then they made up charges for Him to be crucified.

You know about that story right?

Interestingly, they conspired to kill Him After he had turned over the money changers in the temple.

Never heard of that?
I saw some of them there.
upload_2017-3-10_13-26-50.png

What gets me are the people I know how used to be fairly level headed on both sides of the aisle who have no become totally unfringed due to this election. It's like all their rationality and reason have gone straight out the window.

But what if these conspiracy theories are true? What if a Secretary of State sold her influence for hundreds of millions of dollars and then laundered the money through a "nonprofit" corporation she had set up? What if FBI files containing personal/confidential information on political opponents were illegally sent to the White House? What if the IRS really did discriminate against conservative organizations? What if tax cheat Marc Rich was pardoned in exchange for a "contribution" of $100 million? What if the former Secretary of State deliberately violated national security protocols by conducting government business through a secret private server and then destroying its contents in violation of a subpoena? What if federal employees are illegally leaking confidential information to the press for the sole purpose of undermining a President's legal authority?

What if?

If nothing is done about it, nothing will change.

That's what.

I just don't wish to hear about all the whining followed by inaction.

I'm just tired of this crap.

Throw "W" in jail for "lying" about WMD's? Throw Hillary in jail for breaking the law once you get elected?

No? The hell you say

Screw'em all.
Who lied about WMDs? Just curious. I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or serious.

What gets me are the people I know how used to be fairly level headed on both sides of the aisle who have no become totally unfringed due to this election. It's like all their rationality and reason have gone straight out the window.
What exactly do you stand for? To tell you the truth, I have no clue.

So now is the perfect time to launch the yugest of conspiracies.....

Political conspiracy theories have been around for two hundred years. It seems strange in the age of information that (mostly) lefties can't seem to rise above left wing propaganda and think for themselves. My guess is that moderate democrats who are angry about the results of the election really want to embrace the conspiracies surround the Trump administration but they can't for various reasons so they throw up their hands and say the world is in chaos. It's easier than rethinking their anger and loyalty to the DNC.

Forum List

Back